Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: Simon, January 1, 2024, 1:01am
Have we signed anyone yet?

1 hour into the transfer window i was expecting at least a 20 goal striker in by now  ;D ;D ;D

Happy new year Fishies
Posted by: DB, January 1, 2024, 1:17am; Reply: 1
Quoted from Simon

1 hour into the transfer window i was expecting at least a 20 goal striker in by now  ;D ;D ;D

Happy new year Fishies

I like your humour, I was thinking of the same question. ;)

Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, January 1, 2024, 1:21am; Reply: 2
Boo artells out
Richardson out
Stockroom out
Petition out
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, January 1, 2024, 1:23am; Reply: 3
Funking autotext.
I'm sure you get the gist
Posted by: WesternMariner, January 1, 2024, 7:46am; Reply: 4
Boo artells out
Richardson out
Stockroom out
Petition out

You’re just Yoda in disguise….
Posted by: Heswall Mariner, January 1, 2024, 9:14am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Simon

Happy new year Fishies

Maybe we already have one?  
Halfway through the season & Rose has 10!

Happy New Year All.
UTM.
Posted by: It Bites, January 1, 2024, 11:06am; Reply: 6
Incoming
Posted by: forza ivano, January 1, 2024, 12:30pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from It Bites
Incoming

So definitely nobody coming in then!
Posted by: Ash brown, January 1, 2024, 2:41pm; Reply: 8
Holahan just seen driving away from the ground, wonder if he's leaving us
Posted by: Madeleymariner, January 1, 2024, 2:57pm; Reply: 9
He is injured/ill
Posted by: LocalLadGTFC, January 1, 2024, 3:00pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Ash brown

he's sat in the main stand box
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), January 1, 2024, 3:01pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Ash brown

Matt Dean just said Holohan has sat down in front of them in the Main Stand.

Posted by: male private Nale, January 1, 2024, 10:40pm; Reply: 12
My first signing would be fenty back into boardroom at least as an advisor as this shower don’t have a clue how to run a club.

Then make a move for his stadium manager
Posted by: toontown, January 1, 2024, 10:48pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from male private Nale
My first signing would be fenty back into boardroom at least as an advisor as this shower don’t have a clue how to run a club.

Fenty the one who took us down into NL twice, would have been 3 but for points deductions, left us in non league for 6 years first time round including our 2 lowest ever finishes in our 145 year history - that Fenty? The one who tried to get the convicted con man involved just like scunny did with Hilton - that Fenty?
Posted by: Yoda, January 1, 2024, 10:56pm; Reply: 14
What player is going to come here it will have to be his last resort.
Best to try and get a few loans.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 1, 2024, 11:10pm; Reply: 15

If you are who Jason interacted with on here, then I can see why he doesn't come here anymore.
Posted by: male private Nale, January 2, 2024, 8:29am; Reply: 16
Quoted from toontown

Fenty the one who took us down into NL twice, would have been 3 but for points deductions, left us in non league for 6 years first time round including our 2 lowest ever finishes in our 145 year history - that Fenty? The one who tried to get the convicted con man involved just like scunny did with Hilton - that Fenty?

That’s the fella , the man has town running through his veins, people vilified him for being a Tory but we have suck up and applaud the left wing shite spouted by this new lot.

At least fenty knew how to get a striker over the line , and he also wasn’t too bad at appointing a stadium manager that was fit for the role.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), January 2, 2024, 11:19am; Reply: 17

That’s the fella , the man has town running through his veins, people vilified him for being a Tory but we have suck up and applaud the left wing shite spouted by this new lot.

At least fenty knew how to get a striker over the line , and he also wasn’t too bad at appointing a stadium manager that was fit for the role.

You do realise that every one on this forum, bar the other garbage posters, are laughing their heads off at your posts.  Please go back to the Minecraft forum and spout your sh!te there.

Posted by: toontown, January 2, 2024, 1:00pm; Reply: 18

Fenty had town running through his blood so much he wanted to sell it to a convicted fraudster like swann did to Hilton, scunny nearly ceased to exist because of it.

Fenty didn't know his bottom from his elbow, when we had a 30+ goal a season striker at the club Fenty let him go to save a few pennies. Fenty was so incompetent, he finished 3 seasons with relegation to non league level points totals when in our whole entire 145 year history we had only had that happen once before! (But Re-elected).

The stadium manager, the brass neck of you - we were fined by the FA in a 'damning report' listing failure after failure

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/grimsby-town-fined-15000-port-3163041

Here's a player talking about seeing frightened children having to run in fear due to the security breakdown

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/i-watched-frightened-girls-running-1326961

Here's the same stadium manager who actually had to give an official retraction and apology after attempting to speak to the media and making a complete balls up of it!

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/grimsby-town-nick-dale-statement-3151798?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

What an embarrassment!
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), January 2, 2024, 1:25pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from toontown

Fenty had town running through his blood so much he wanted to sell it to a convicted fraudster like swann did to Hilton, scunny nearly ceased to exist because of it.

Fenty didn't know his bottom from his elbow, when we had a 30+ goal a season striker at the club Fenty let him go to save a few pennies. Fenty was so incompetent, he finished 3 seasons with relegation to non league level points totals when in our whole entire 145 year history we had only had that happen once before! (But Re-elected).

The stadium manager, the brass neck of you - we were fined by the FA in a 'damning report' listing failure after failure

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/grimsby-town-fined-15000-port-3163041

Here's a player talking about seeing frightened children having to run in fear due to the security breakdown

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/i-watched-frightened-girls-running-1326961

Here's the same stadium manager who actually had to give an official retraction and apology after attempting to speak to the media and making a complete balls up of it!

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/grimsby-town-nick-dale-statement-3151798?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

What an embarrassment!

This is the normal garbage this aptly named poster submits.  I am convinced he is nothing but a troll.  Just to be clear toontown, not referring to you.  :)
Posted by: male private Nale, January 2, 2024, 4:24pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from toontown

What an embarrassment!

Hahaha nothing much going on in your day today ??

Posted by: chaos33, January 2, 2024, 5:37pm; Reply: 21
Irony-o-meter breaks in two….
Posted by: mimma, January 3, 2024, 12:59pm; Reply: 22
And here I was thinking it was the manager that was responsible for signing players, now we find out it's the chairman. Silly me
Posted by: wigworld, January 3, 2024, 10:46pm; Reply: 23

...we have suck up and applaud the left wing shite spouted by this new lot.

Jason Stockwood has written for the Guardian, but I haven't seen anything especially left wing he's written. Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.
I really can't see any reason to dislike the new owners, whatever your political persuasion.
Unless you're besotted with the previous incumbant, of course.

Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 3:15am