Heisenberg
March 2, 2024, 11:22pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +5,047
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from CSLM
Didn't realise this thread was so far back.

I mean what can you say about today. He gives 100 percent every time but today was off the chart ( still only 100% though lol ).

I really hope he wants to stay here for at least another year but there will surely be a fair bit of interest.

What a player and what a bloke. He was one hell of a signing.

Funny today actually as a few of the others ( Wilson, Rogers, Mullarkey ) all looked decent. Not in the same league as Rose though. No sign of his head dropping even though we've been shite.

Player of the year should be a landslide.

I’ve been going to BP since 1989 and I’ve never seen an attacker charge down as many defenders - he’s a belter, and is not allowed to leave this summer. So that’s decided.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
ginnywings
March 2, 2024, 11:38pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,127
Gold Stars: 548
Also did some great defensive headers today. One in particular second half from one of their corners, which was dangerous looking, and he got wiped out in the process.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
Davec
March 3, 2024, 7:04am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,445
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from ginnywings
Also did some great defensive headers today. One in particular second half from one of their corners, which was dangerous looking, and he got wiped out in the process.

I lost count how many defensive headers he won yesterday!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
It Bites
March 3, 2024, 7:59am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,163
Gold Stars: 264
Rose played the role of 3 players yesterday.  He’s the best player we’ve had at BP in 20 years by a mile . The fact that he rarely gets injured speaks volumes too .
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 25
Croxton
March 3, 2024, 10:11am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 33
IF he is with us next year he should be spared any foreign training camp, Cleethorpes Town injury fest or Greg's shuttle runs. What an example he has set to our youth players this year.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Danny Rose

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.