Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Thread for the data doubters.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Thread for the data doubters.

This thread currently has 1,722 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
golfer
December 24, 2023, 2:39pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,438
Gold Stars: 116
I am in the middle of creating an AI team to represent Town so use a lot of data. After yesterdays performance I have changed my priorities into creating AI spectators.  I hope to finalise before next years season tickets go on sale. Paul was disappointed that I didn't have a team ready for him before his departure.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
rancido
December 24, 2023, 7:53pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,569
Gold Stars: 96
Data is a tool and is used with many other tools to achieve a solution. It is not the be-all-and-end-all but should be used as one component amongst many.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
GibMariner
December 27, 2023, 3:53am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +1 / -4
Approval: -953
Gold Stars: 21
Say what you see. Catch Phrase😊😊

By recording it stops the mind playing tricks if used correctly.

Nothing to invent, it’s been here, will stay here, but don’t make me laugh with all this data led approach baloney.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
December 27, 2023, 10:24am
Guest User
Quoted from GibMariner
Say what you see. Catch Phrase😊😊

By recording it stops the mind playing tricks if used correctly.

Nothing to invent, it’s been here, will stay here, but don’t make me laugh with all this data led approach baloney.

Tell that to Brentford, Brighton, Bournemouth et al.

Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Thread for the data doubters.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.