Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Has Ben given us a clue?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Has Ben given us a clue?

This thread currently has 1,688 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
November 25, 2023, 9:07pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +847
Gold Stars: 118
In his post match interview Ben was asked 'from a personal point of view, for yourself and Shaun, if it is to be your last game in charge..... (Ben and interviewer talk over each other)......go out like that?'

Ben replies 'yeh it wasn' t a good one to go out on, was it? '

Then he mentions about the four weeks they have been in charge, and that the team are in a better place now than they were..............but now they' ve got to go home, have a nice day off tomorrow and then go again Monday, and see what Monday brings.

He then later says he knows they are close to appointing someone but doesnt know if they will be in place for the MK Dons game.

I reckon an announcement IS due on Monday myself.
Logged Offline
Private Message
dapperz fun pub
November 26, 2023, 12:19am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,955
Gold Stars: 82
I hope the process is finished and we appoint a manager asap
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
Yarborough Vaults
November 26, 2023, 12:36pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +214
Gold Stars: 32
No interest in a new manager, I'm more looking forward to the next column in the Guardian: 'How removing posts in the Main Stand made me think of deleting social media posts criticising me.'

I've got a £30 Palestinian-made Scotch Egg and an oat milk latte ready for when it comes out. Take your time Jase!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
IlkleyMariner
November 26, 2023, 12:42pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from Yarborough Vaults
No interest in a new manager, I'm more looking forward to the next column in the Guardian: 'How removing posts in the Main Stand made me think of deleting social media posts criticising me.'

I've got a £30 Palestinian-made Scotch Egg and an oat milk latte ready for when it comes out. Take your time Jase!

I’m far from being a Guardian reader, but I find some of JS articles interesting and refreshing. Employees who work for him in his businesses rate him an excellent employer. I’m not a believer in getting sport and politics mixed together so will remain hopeful JS and his GTFC colleagues complete the turnaround needed at the club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
November 26, 2023, 1:36pm
Guest User
Quoted from Yarborough Vaults

A Palestinian Scotch Egg would be interesting, given pork is a main ingredient. Whopper.
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Has Ben given us a clue?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.