Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, November 25, 2023, 9:07pm
In his post match interview Ben was asked 'from a personal point of view, for yourself and Shaun, if it is to be your last game in charge..... (Ben and interviewer talk over each other)......go out like that?'

Ben replies 'yeh it wasn' t a good one to go out on, was it? '

Then he mentions about the four weeks they have been in charge, and that the team are in a better place now than they were..............but now they' ve got to go home, have a nice day off tomorrow and then go again Monday, and see what Monday brings.

He then later says he knows they are close to appointing someone but doesnt know if they will be in place for the MK Dons game.

I reckon an announcement IS due on Monday myself.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, November 26, 2023, 12:19am; Reply: 1
I hope the process is finished and we appoint a manager asap
Posted by: Yarborough Vaults, November 26, 2023, 12:36pm; Reply: 2
No interest in a new manager, I'm more looking forward to the next column in the Guardian: 'How removing posts in the Main Stand made me think of deleting social media posts criticising me.'

I've got a £30 Palestinian-made Scotch Egg and an oat milk latte ready for when it comes out. Take your time Jase!
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, November 26, 2023, 12:42pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Yarborough Vaults
No interest in a new manager, I'm more looking forward to the next column in the Guardian: 'How removing posts in the Main Stand made me think of deleting social media posts criticising me.'

I've got a £30 Palestinian-made Scotch Egg and an oat milk latte ready for when it comes out. Take your time Jase!

I’m far from being a Guardian reader, but I find some of JS articles interesting and refreshing. Employees who work for him in his businesses rate him an excellent employer. I’m not a believer in getting sport and politics mixed together so will remain hopeful JS and his GTFC colleagues complete the turnaround needed at the club.
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), November 26, 2023, 1:36pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Yarborough Vaults

A Palestinian Scotch Egg would be interesting, given pork is a main ingredient. Whopper.
Print page generated: May 11, 2024, 8:16pm