Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › The Trouble Yesterday..
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

The Trouble Yesterday..

This thread currently has 5,835 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Freemoash88
October 29, 2023, 11:03am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
Don't suppose anyone knows was rather embarrassing but.. When I went to the loo just before half time all I saw was Town fans punching 10 bells out of each a lady steward apparently got hit then it all spewed into the carpark outside where everyone was having a cig.
Then after Donny scored the pen another fight broke out just infront of the goal and some chap was walking away with blood running down his face.

Just put the icing on the cake to be fair.
Logged Offline
Private Message
toontown
October 29, 2023, 11:05am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,279
Gold Stars: 70
I think the trouble after Donny scored was Hurst out vs Hurst in, from the snippet I heard, could be wrong tho.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 33
thefish
October 29, 2023, 11:06am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -1
Approval: +2,267
Gold Stars: 67
They realised that there was no gourmet scotch eggs for sale- inevitable really!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 33
davmariner
October 29, 2023, 11:56am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 79
I don’t go to away games anymore for this reason. There are too many cretins that go to away matches for the purposes of getting drunk up and causing trouble.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 33
headingly_mariner
October 29, 2023, 12:09pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,377
Gold Stars: 116
There is a small segment of the Town support (and most teams). That are pure girl privates.

Was sad to see a group of about 40 - 50 walking down the alley to the game kicking garden gates in, turning peoples wheelie bins over and lobbing the rubbish in people's gardens.

Childish behaviour, could be some poor little old Doris' bin.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 33
Gainsbro_Mariner
October 29, 2023, 12:45pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +27 / -2
Approval: +1,450
Gold Stars: 14
I was stood not too far away from the lads with the drum yesterday in the first half there was a bit of verbal between a chap on the back row and a teenage lass, think the lads with her tried to calm it, not sure what that was about but it briefly caught our attention.

Noticed a few people moving past us to that area and then back again during the first half,  something didn’t feel quite right it was like there was a couple of people looking for trouble, maybe wrong.

Tony Gallimore nicked my Pint and my sausage roll
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 33
Yossarian
October 29, 2023, 2:43pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,073
Gold Stars: 18
This is what happens when you let people of lower intelligence travel more than 10 miles from their home.

I've always wondered how people's brains are wired to make them lose their mind in such situations.   No doubt they look back with pride at their entirely rational and self-justified behaviour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 33
It Bites
October 29, 2023, 2:53pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,203
Gold Stars: 265
Simpletons who want identifying and banning .
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 33
lukeo
October 29, 2023, 4:17pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 148
Quoted from davmariner
I don’t go to away games anymore for this reason. There are too many cretins that go to away matches for the purposes of getting drunk up and causing trouble.

Luckily for me being in the south west it seems all of those cretens only support Grimsby in big local games so I never see them
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 33
Yarborough Vaults
October 29, 2023, 5:50pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +214
Gold Stars: 32
Quoted from davmariner

Don't let them put you off. Easy enough to move away from them and also easy to see who the divs are....they usually wear a nice little uniform.

Just give them all a wide berth and enjoy the soul destroying football with the rest of us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 33
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › The Trouble Yesterday..

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.