Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › I told you he was a crap manager.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

I told you he was a crap manager.

This thread currently has 4,558 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
1mickylyons
October 27, 2023, 7:18am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,385
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from Vance Warner

We had a manager not that long ago who talked positively about everything and blew smoke up the fans arses. Seem to remember it didn’t work out too well

True but we sit 20th in League 2 so this isn't working either and just to also point out the current manager is also the last manager to take us out of the EFL. Carry on nothing to see here
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 44
cannylad65
October 27, 2023, 8:21am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Approval: +96
Gold Stars: 6
Something that is overlooked, is the amount of players Paul Hurst has signed in his current tenure.
Perhaps someone will confirm this. Must be getting near to a century.

And we still don't have a decent team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 44
October 27, 2023, 8:36am
Guest User
Quoted from cannylad65
Something that is overlooked, is the amount of players Paul Hurst has signed in his current tenure.

I'm not sure what point that proves?

Have you statistics to show he signs more players than other managers? It's probably no more, no less.
A lot depends on circumstances.  He signed many after he took over from Holloway just to try and save us.
Players move on, retire etc...

Seems a pointless statement in reality and another angle just to have a go at the manager.
Reply: 42 - 44
BobbyCummingsTackle
October 27, 2023, 9:27am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,276
Gold Stars: 306
Quoted from cannylad65

Chelsea have signed twice as many and spent the gross domestic product of a medium sized Asian country. And still don't have a decent team.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 44
gtfc_chris
October 27, 2023, 9:29am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +1,465
Gold Stars: 114
Quoted from arryarryarry

You don't need to be a football manager to see where it's going wrong, even though I did manage a Sunday league side.

I said on here before Neil Woods was given the permanent job he would take us down. I said on here in February 2021 Paul Hurst would take us out of the League.

Unlike some muppets on here who kept bleating every game we would win it and stay up, mentioning no individual names.

Then I look forward to you gazing into your crystal ball when the next manager arrives and giving us a detailed account of what we can expect from him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 44
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › I told you he was a crap manager.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.