1mickylyons
October 3, 2023, 4:20pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,386
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from ska face
I’d suck a tramp off for a win tonight. Any takers?

You might need to go home via Railway St
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 24
diehardmariner
October 3, 2023, 4:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,625
Gold Stars: 539
It's the hope that kills you isn't it?

Straight after Saturday I didn't really feel too downbeat, I thought we would get tonked at Swindon so the actual result wasn't either a shock or a major disappointment.  Last 30 minutes we had a go and played some decent stuff.   By the time Monday came, probably aided by reading some of the doom and gloom on here, I convinced myself we're shitter than ever and had zero enthusiasm for the game.

This morning I was still the same, no desire to go and in some ways dreading it.  Rushing about tonight, sitting through a excrement game, then travelling home, getting to bed late, waking up tomorrow and feeling knackered...all of that stuff that feels worse when you're not playing well/winning games.

For some bizarre reason it got to about 3 this afternoon and I've got some enthusiasm for it all.  Excited by the prospect of 2 up front, Maher back in to settle the defence, Conteh refreshed by his enforced break.

One day I'll learn, but it isn't today.  C'mon Town!!!
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 24
Brazilnut
October 3, 2023, 4:30pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from ska face
I’d suck a tramp off for a win tonight. Any takers?

not sure what/who you are after with  "any takers".....sure you will get plenty of volunteers to receive  a BJ some maybe even Volunteer to give a BJ  ...... but not sure any self respecting  Town fan will  volunteer to dress up as a Scunny fan/ tramp

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 24
It Bites
October 3, 2023, 4:58pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,196
Gold Stars: 265
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 24
Hagrid
October 3, 2023, 5:15pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,419
Gold Stars: 534
Come on Town!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 24
Spurn boy
October 3, 2023, 5:17pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +1,239
Gold Stars: 29
A 2-1 win tonight I feel which will set us up nicely for a nice run of results and be in the playoff spots by xmas. UTM

Dead Eye Dobbin stood motionless waiting, waiting, waiting for the ball to arrive. Back came the right foot, Down came the right foot, Bang ! Headlines around the world as the ball flew into the very top right hand corner of the goal.( Jim Dobbin scoring in the 89th minute for Town against Newcastle United away 24/10/1992 )
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 24
Brazilnut
October 3, 2023, 5:24pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from Spurn boy
A 2-1 win tonight I feel which will set us up nicely for a nice run of results and be in the playoff spots by xmas. UTM

you don't operate heavy machinery at work do you   or drive on public roads???? .......you do understand some companies do have a drug and alcohol policy

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 24
Simon
October 3, 2023, 5:43pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Approval: +237
Gold Stars: 33
Please HURST fookin go for it, we are at home get at them and play on the front foot from the first minute until the last, i expect nothing but a battle this evening lets see some bloody fire in a few bellies and get the place rocking

All Town aren't we ..... UTM  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 24
It Bites
October 3, 2023, 5:51pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,196
Gold Stars: 265
If we don’t go two up top today I think he’s on borrowed time
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 24
Spurn boy
October 3, 2023, 5:56pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +1,239
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from Brazilnut

you don't operate heavy machinery at work do you   or drive on public roads???? .......you do understand some companies do have a drug and alcohol policy

I called in for a quick pint on the way home but it didn’t affect my thinking 🤣🤣UTM

Dead Eye Dobbin stood motionless waiting, waiting, waiting for the ball to arrive. Back came the right foot, Down came the right foot, Bang ! Headlines around the world as the ball flew into the very top right hand corner of the goal.( Jim Dobbin scoring in the 89th minute for Town against Newcastle United away 24/10/1992 )
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 24
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Minority

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.