1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Humbercod
September 26, 2023, 6:18am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
Seems the narrative is now falling apart, I not only suspected this was the case a few years ago only, but I’d also taken the time to listen to the doctors and experts who were blackballed for risking their careers for speaking out!

A certain poster along with a few others on here we’re adamant they were suffering from long covid, whilst also falsely claiming it was prevalent in the masses, when in reality they were just in a permanent state of fear.. hook line and sinker!

https://news.sky.com/story/amp.....study-finds-12969777

Unfortunately the same people are still in a handwringing state fear, but without realising it they’ve just been ushered along to pigeon hole called the fear of climate change 😱
Logged Offline
Private Message
GollyGTFC
September 26, 2023, 7:22am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,959
Gold Stars: 356
Quoted from Humbercod
Seems the narrative is now falling apart, I not only suspected this was the case a few years ago only, but I’d also taken the time to listen to the doctors and experts who were blackballed for risking their careers for speaking out!

A certain poster along with a few others on here we’re adamant they were suffering from long covid, whilst also falsely claiming it was prevalent in the masses, when in reality they were just in a permanent state of fear.. hook line and sinker!

Unfortunately the same people are still in a handwringing state fear, but without realising it they’ve just been ushered along to pigeon hole called the fear of climate change 😱

Maybe read that article again slowly and you might actually understand it properly the second time and realise your initial conclusion (what you wanted the article to say before you read it) is completely wrong.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 5
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
September 26, 2023, 7:39am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,828
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from Humbercod

Dear Mr H Cod,

I trust you are well.

Your work on The Fishy is usually abstract but, with this post, you’ve outdone yourself and dropped a Pollock.

Many thanks

KAFV
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
Humbercod
September 26, 2023, 10:00am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Maybe read that article again slowly and you might actually understand it properly the second time and realise your initial conclusion (what you wanted the article to say before you read it) is completely wrong.

Risks of long Covid have been 'greatly exaggerated', major global study finds

Read it correct the first time 🤫
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
Maringer
September 26, 2023, 2:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,545
Gold Stars: 185
Crikey, imagine quoting a pre-print by Prasad (anti-masker), Ladhani (UKHSA denier that children spread infection, which they obviously do) and Hoeg (did a dumpster-dive into VAERS misrepresenting the risks of vaccination) as a 'major global study'! They are hunting back through definitions from the early days when we didn't know anything about the virus, through to the present, when we know a lot more and trying to push a narrative which matches their constant minimising of the risks. I hope they are correct, but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of evidence to back them up.

Luckily, back in the world of some good experimental science, here's a new paper (peer-reviewed, I think) which shows distinct and measurable changes to the immune system and blood hormone levels for people presenting with Long Covid:

Tweet 1706328320441249831 will appear here...

If it's measurable, hopefully we can develop tests for it and then treatments. That would at least tell us the prevalence, especially as repeated infections (which we're all getting now) don't seem to reduce the risk of getting it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
AdamHaddock
October 3, 2023, 2:37pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,839
Gold Stars: 26
All propaganda by Soros and the lizard people.

Hang on, nurse is here with my mind control pills

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Long covid

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.