Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Non Football  /  
Posted by: Humbercod, September 26, 2023, 6:18am
Seems the narrative is now falling apart, I not only suspected this was the case a few years ago only, but I’d also taken the time to listen to the doctors and experts who were blackballed for risking their careers for speaking out!

A certain poster along with a few others on here we’re adamant they were suffering from long covid, whilst also falsely claiming it was prevalent in the masses, when in reality they were just in a permanent state of fear.. hook line and sinker!

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/long-covid-risks-are-distorted-by-flawed-research-study-finds-12969777

Unfortunately the same people are still in a handwringing state fear, but without realising it they’ve just been ushered along to pigeon hole called the fear of climate change 😱
Posted by: GollyGTFC, September 26, 2023, 7:22am; Reply: 1
Quoted from Humbercod
Seems the narrative is now falling apart, I not only suspected this was the case a few years ago only, but I’d also taken the time to listen to the doctors and experts who were blackballed for risking their careers for speaking out!

A certain poster along with a few others on here we’re adamant they were suffering from long covid, whilst also falsely claiming it was prevalent in the masses, when in reality they were just in a permanent state of fear.. hook line and sinker!

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/long-covid-risks-are-distorted-by-flawed-research-study-finds-12969777

Unfortunately the same people are still in a handwringing state fear, but without realising it they’ve just been ushered along to pigeon hole called the fear of climate change 😱

Maybe read that article again slowly and you might actually understand it properly the second time and realise your initial conclusion (what you wanted the article to say before you read it) is completely wrong.
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, September 26, 2023, 7:39am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Humbercod

Dear Mr H Cod,

I trust you are well.

Your work on The Fishy is usually abstract but, with this post, you’ve outdone yourself and dropped a Pollock.

Many thanks

KAFV
Posted by: Humbercod, September 26, 2023, 10:00am; Reply: 3
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Maybe read that article again slowly and you might actually understand it properly the second time and realise your initial conclusion (what you wanted the article to say before you read it) is completely wrong.

Risks of long Covid have been 'greatly exaggerated', major global study finds

Read it correct the first time 🤫
Posted by: Maringer, September 26, 2023, 2:13pm; Reply: 4
Crikey, imagine quoting a pre-print by Prasad (anti-masker), Ladhani (UKHSA denier that children spread infection, which they obviously do) and Hoeg (did a dumpster-dive into VAERS misrepresenting the risks of vaccination) as a 'major global study'! They are hunting back through definitions from the early days when we didn't know anything about the virus, through to the present, when we know a lot more and trying to push a narrative which matches their constant minimising of the risks. I hope they are correct, but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of evidence to back them up.

Luckily, back in the world of some good experimental science, here's a new paper (peer-reviewed, I think) which shows distinct and measurable changes to the immune system and blood hormone levels for people presenting with Long Covid:

Tweet 1706328320441249831 will appear here...

If it's measurable, hopefully we can develop tests for it and then treatments. That would at least tell us the prevalence, especially as repeated infections (which we're all getting now) don't seem to reduce the risk of getting it.
Posted by: AdamHaddock, October 3, 2023, 2:37pm; Reply: 5
All propaganda by Soros and the lizard people.

Hang on, nurse is here with my mind control pills
Print page generated: May 12, 2024, 6:01am