2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
fishcake63
September 2, 2023, 7:15am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,225
Gold Stars: 62
what they achieved bouncing back from points deductions & dropping into national lge to bounce back into prem i'm not sure can ever be done again & that includes them tools from the welsh valleys , they may go down but they will have heck of a squad to go to war with in championship
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
diehardmariner
September 2, 2023, 8:26am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,632
Gold Stars: 539
Quoted from fishcake63
what they achieved bouncing back from points deductions & dropping into national lge to bounce back into prem i'm not sure can ever be done again & that includes them tools from the welsh valleys , they may go down but they will have heck of a squad to go to war with in championship

Newport?
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
fishcake63
September 2, 2023, 9:51am
Table Wine Drinker
Can be but pardon my welsh not as familier with my geography as you , i do try 🤦🏻‍♂️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
forza ivano
September 3, 2023, 12:22am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,205
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from fishcake63

what the hell have Maesteg FC ever done to you?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
fishcake63
September 3, 2023, 8:55am
Table Wine Drinker
sorry forza & anybody in maesteg if i got geography wrong but i think most understand who i meant even though may have got my bearings slightly off 👍
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.