Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Will we finish higher than 11th this season
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

What do you think ?
Yes
No
11th again
  View Results 163 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Will we finish higher than 11th this season

This thread currently has 2,902 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
It Bites
August 28, 2023, 12:04pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,205
Gold Stars: 265
We have better players in most positions but we are still bargain basement in others . Mid table again
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 26
chaos33
August 28, 2023, 5:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
After 5 games, you’ve assessed and declared your expert judgement.
Are you aware that you come across as a whopper, or are you just proud to be putting us straight with your acumen?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 26
It Bites
August 28, 2023, 5:39pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,205
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from chaos33
After 5 games, you’ve assessed and declared your expert judgement.
Are you aware that you come across as a whopper, or are you just proud to be putting us straight with your acumen?

It’s just an opinion not a fact . Simmer down
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 26
chaos33
August 28, 2023, 5:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
It’s the opinion of an idiot based on very little.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 26
marinerjase
August 28, 2023, 6:28pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,655
Gold Stars: 147
You used to be alright Chaos..a few years ago…you just come across as a patronising, rude, know it all now ..happy to slag off anyone not thinking same as you. It’s a shame. A message board is for opinions..all of them…to discuss/debate..whether you agree with an opinion or not. It’s not for telling people to F off etc.. if you don’t agree with certain posters - fine - just ignore them rather than reacting like you do. Thought you were better than that to be perfectly honest.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 26
chaos33
August 28, 2023, 7:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from marinerjase
You used to be alright Chaos..a few years ago…you just come across as a patronising, rude, know it all now ..happy to slag off anyone not thinking same as you. It’s a shame. A message board is for opinions..all of them…to discuss/debate..whether you agree with an opinion or not. It’s not for telling people to F off etc.. if you don’t agree with certain posters - fine - just ignore them rather than reacting like you do. Thought you were better than that to be perfectly honest.

I haven’t told anyone to f*** off Jase.
I’ll say what I want thanks mate.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 26
marinerjase
August 28, 2023, 7:55pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,655
Gold Stars: 147

As said it’s a shame..one of the more eloquent, thoughtful, insightful posters from years back , one you’d always look forward to reading - seems a long way away now.

I get people get on your nerves, wind you up..whatever the case..but your reactions don’t look great tbh. Still, each to their own..

Imagine a scenario though…you go into a pub, don’t know anyone…you stand next to someone talking football, or anything for that matter..you don’t agree with what you’re hearing..do you suddenly interject? Tell them they’re talking rubbish..they’re the opinions of an idiot etc????

I’d suggest you wouldn’t. I reckon you’d ignore it and keep your thoughts to yourself, and carry on with your day.

Not sure why online has to be different.

Anyway..all the best.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 26
lukeo
August 30, 2023, 7:48am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 148
Quoted from marinerjase

Sadly I have to agree. I don't really pay much attention to usernames when reading posts but Chaos is one I thought used to post quite well now I dread reading his stuff.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 26
bedders78
August 30, 2023, 2:51pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +834
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from SteffiMariner

If Gillingham finish 15th, I will buy a Conoco hat and eat it

Grim Outlook exile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 26
SteffiMariner
September 2, 2023, 7:49pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +408
Gold Stars: 19
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 26
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Will we finish higher than 11th this season

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.