Knut Anders Fosters Voles
August 16, 2023, 10:09pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,828
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from GtfcGarner
Horrible bloke but a serial winner. Why some people would stop going if he was appointed manager is baffling.

For reasons which are in the public domain.

For non-footballing reasons that aren’t in the public domain.

Everyone is well aware of my strong dislike for Mr Fenty but, for better or worse, I kept supporting Town, kept watching Town. That would have continued if Fenty stayed, in all probability, through gritted teeth.

I’m with Aldi and Sandford on this.

If Evans was Town’s manager, the club would be dead to me.

At some point the music will stop playing for Evans and I wouldn’t want my club to become the national embarrassment when that happens.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 24
Heisenberg
August 16, 2023, 10:14pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +5,067
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from aldi_01

So we ignore all his illegal wrong doings, the fact he is a true cretin and odious person, a person that missed training after finding out Keith Alexander had a serious brain condition and drove to Lincoln and offered his services, sub letting accommodation and pocketing the difference and the fact he is a massive girl private?

I have never heard that Keith Alexander thing - what the hell happened there then?! I didn’t like Evans WITHOUT knowing that bit!!!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 24
Azimuth
August 16, 2023, 10:33pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -4
Approval: +694
Gold Stars: 60
Quoted from Rasen 17
Cannot  understand why anyone responds in any way at all to posts from Yoda .l see his name and now l don't  even read anything he says. Of no importance.

He says whilst posting in response 🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 24
Running like emson
August 17, 2023, 12:09am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +285
Gold Stars: 8
The fact that Evans, despite his numerous fines and suspensions for his abuse and maltreatment of officials and club representatives, is still allowed to manage in the EFL just underlines the vacuum of morality of both the FA and chairs of win at all cost mentality clubs. Recidivist nunchaku  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 24
ginnywings
August 17, 2023, 12:25am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,143
Gold Stars: 548
A young Steve Evans before his management days.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 24
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Steve Evans

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.