rancido
May 17, 2023, 3:31pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,571
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from HerveJosse

I think you are wrong when you say significant numbers of people aren’t been turned away. Yes on a freezing Tuesday night with the latter stages of the champions League on tv you are right on other occasions you are not. If we end up selling out all but our share of the Osmond and a few back row seats in the Maine Stand as season tickets which we will where is the next generation of town fans going to come from? Get some seats in the corners instead of endlessly looking into it!

Could you quantify ' significant '?

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
HerveJosse
May 17, 2023, 4:01pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.89
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,206
Gold Stars: 144
Quoted from rancido

Could you quantify ' significant '?

I followed Aldis choice of words but any more then a few hundred would be significant for me given this cohort will include our next generation of fans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
HerveJosse
June 30, 2023, 8:51am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.89
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,206
Gold Stars: 144
Quoted from HerveJosse
As I have said on various threads we will sell over 6000 . I can’t understand why others think we would  not.

So now the problems start.
1 How many of the 1000 who have applied in the overflow areas aren’t going to be offered an acceptable seat and will be either withdraw or be disgruntled
2 How many who would buy on match days are going to be turned away if we get off to even a reasonable start.

All this let’s wait and see  or we are looking into it is just wasting time .
The issue has been bleeding obvious for twelve  months now
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season tickets 2023/24

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.