Mappers
April 15, 2023, 6:03pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.45
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,448
Gold Stars: 119
Quoted from Morris Minor
Value for money. 4 home wins all season, really makes you want to attend regularly.

At least I can activate the on-off switch on i-follow and switch to a better game.

For the second half Lincoln looks decent with 4 goals and 2 red cards already.

It is not a good selling point is it , £70+ per home win if you have a season ticket , probably more if you are a walk up regular .

I will be getting one next season as i just enjoy the craic , and a few beers + hoping we win .
But i get why people who buy to see wins would consider not doing (the guy next to me expects a lot more as the home team )

Suprised we have such great home crowds ,now i actually wonder even more IF we ever we ever actually do well what the demand would be .

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 106
sonofmadeleymariner
April 15, 2023, 6:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +20 / -9
Approval: +1,451
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from 123614

You're just a troll.

Yeah I'm the troll and it can't be the person with double digget red crosses and zero green ticks supportive whos in the wrong... yeah that must be it

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 106
DB
April 15, 2023, 6:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.43
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,048
Gold Stars: 391
Quoted from Mappers

It is not a good selling point is it , £70+ per home win if you have a season ticket , probably more if you are a walk up regular .

I will be getting one next season as i just enjoy the craic , and a few beers + hoping we win .
But i get why people who buy to see wins would consider not doing (the guy next to me expects a lot more as the home team )

Suprised we have such great home crowds ,now i actually wonder even more IF we ever we ever actually do well what the demand would be .

Todays gate was about 7,000, less 1,200 away fans which gives a home attendance of 5,800. The same figure as ST's so I wonder how many walk ins were there today and how many ST's didn't turn up.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 106
Mappers
April 15, 2023, 6:22pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Heisenberg

If Swann allows them to….

Or if Mr White makes up the 3.5 Mil shortfall .....
Swansong

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 106
Limerick Mariner
April 15, 2023, 7:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,739
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from DB

Todays gate was about 7,000, less 1,200 away fans which gives a home attendance of 5,800. The same figure as ST's so I wonder how many walk ins were there today and how many ST's didn't turn up.

About 900 for both I’d estimate.

Have we a ticket offer on for Barrow - away fans are in the corner.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 106
Mappers
April 15, 2023, 7:05pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from DB

There is loads mate in lower where i am about 10 reserved stickers but very rarely there .

Loads in the ponny to it looks like ,maybe some of them just sit or stand where they want though, I actually over ran in the lower bar today at half time and it was pretty rammed in there ,so maybe some just stay in there and get a few down and watch it on the stripey TV .

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 106
April 16, 2023, 10:46am
Guest User

Yeah I'm the troll and it can't be the person with double digget red crosses and zero green ticks supportive whos in the wrong... yeah that must be it

I have never looked at the crosses, that's something for the kids.  All you do is find a thread to moan about, and for that reason, in the words of Dragons Den, I'm out, and you're BLOCKED!
Reply: 106 - 106
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match Thread Mansfield

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.