This thread currently has 3,643 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
MaccasBoots
April 11, 2023, 5:12pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Approval: +696
Gold Stars: 23
Would like to see us put out a similar side to the one that ended the game on Monday:

Crocombe
Emmanuel Waterfall Maher Amos
Clifton Morris Green Khan
Orsi Lloyd

Hopefully the Waterfall sub was just down to his booking and not because of an injury, but if he's unavailable then Smith steps in.

Opportunity for Amos to stake a claim for the left back spot with the season winding down.

Clifton on the right should give our midfield a bit of balance. Green covering Khan when he gets forward.

Orsi and Lloyd as a pair is something I'd really like to see Hurst stick with over the next few games - thought they worked really well together at the end of the Donny game and we already know what we're getting with Taylor and McAtee. Let's use these games to figure out who we want to keep around next season and where we need to improve.
Logged Offline
Private Message
lukeo
April 11, 2023, 6:25pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,405
Gold Stars: 149
Crocombe
Emmanuel efete/smith Waterfall Maher Amos
Clifton Morris Green
Orsi Lloyd

IF I was manager that'd be my line up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 44
HertsGTFC
April 11, 2023, 6:30pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,993
Gold Stars: 228
              Crocombe

Emanuel Smith Maher Glennon

Clifton Hunt Green Khan

Orsi Lloyd

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 44
It Bites
April 11, 2023, 6:30pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,207
Gold Stars: 266
No McAtee for the rest of the season unless he's staying on loan .
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 44
Spurn boy
April 11, 2023, 6:48pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +1,264
Gold Stars: 30
Would replace Emanuel who had a poor game against Donny and looked exhausted with Efete who should have learned from his mistakes against Hartlepool.

Dead Eye Dobbin stood motionless waiting, waiting, waiting for the ball to arrive. Back came the right foot, Down came the right foot, Bang ! Headlines around the world as the ball flew into the very top right hand corner of the goal.( Jim Dobbin scoring in the 89th minute for Town against Newcastle United away 24/10/1992 )
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 44
Rodley Mariner
April 11, 2023, 9:05pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,258
Gold Stars: 178
Don't think we can play 4-4-2 and have any control of the middle of the pitch with the players we have. I'd go:

Crocombe

Emmanuel
Smith
Maher
Glennon

Clifton
Morris
Hunt

Khan
Orsi
Lloyd
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 44
MuddyWaters
April 11, 2023, 9:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Don't think we can play 4-4-2 and have any control of the middle of the pitch with the players we have. I'd go:

Crocombe

Emmanuel
Smith
Maher
Glennon

Clifton
Morris
Hunt

Khan
Orsi
Lloyd

Like this.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 44
Grimal
April 11, 2023, 10:07pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,876
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Spurn boy
Would replace Emanuel who had a poor game against Donny and looked exhausted with Efete who should have learned from his mistakes against Hartlepool.

I'd much prefer to play a completely exhausted Emanuel than a super fit Efete,he's a liability in every game but I suppose every one has their own opinion.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 44
Grimal
April 11, 2023, 10:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,876
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Grimal

I'd much prefer to play a completely exhausted Emanuel than a super fit Efete,he's a liability in every game but I suppose everyone has their own opinion.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 44
ginnywings
April 11, 2023, 10:57pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
One of the worst home records in the league against the second best away record in the league.

Whatever team we pick, it'll be a tough game to win.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 44
grimsby pete
April 11, 2023, 11:05pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,834
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from ginnywings
One of the worst home records in the league against the second best away record in the league.

So we are bound to win then.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 44
Corkyefes
April 11, 2023, 11:16pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: -137
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from MaccasBoots
Would like to see us put out a similar side to the one that ended the game on Monday:

Crocombe
Emmanuel Waterfall Maher Amos
Clifton Morris Green Khan
Orsi Lloyd

Hopefully the Waterfall sub was just down to his booking and not because of an injury, but if he's unavailable then Smith steps in.

Opportunity for Amos to stake a claim for the left back spot with the season winding down.

Clifton on the right should give our midfield a bit of balance. Green covering Khan when he gets forward.

Orsi and Lloyd as a pair is something I'd really like to see Hurst stick with over the next few games - thought they worked really well together at the end of the Donny game and we already know what we're getting with Taylor and McAtee. Let's use these games to figure out who we want to keep around next season and where we need to improve.

After the last 15 minutes at Donny, not many could argue with this team.

Whether you play Glennon or Amos that's not much difference either. Same with Morris and Holohan.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 44
RonMariner
April 11, 2023, 11:47pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,814
Gold Stars: 226
Orsi is a must. He really makes things happen in the final third. Give the lad a good run of games to the end of the season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 44
Norseman
April 12, 2023, 12:15am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +277
Gold Stars: 48
Quoted from Spurn boy

He hasn't learned from his mistakes all season .Emmanuel far superior
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 44
davmariner
April 12, 2023, 1:30am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,962
Gold Stars: 79
Why shouldn’t McAtee play again for the rest of the season? Some people have some short memories. Yes he hasn’t had the best couple of games, but his pressing, endeavour and quality out of nowhere gets us goals and assists that we badly need at the minute.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 44
lukeo
April 12, 2023, 5:36am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,405
Gold Stars: 149
Quoted from davmariner
Why shouldn’t McAtee play again for the rest of the season? Some people have some short memories. Yes he hasn’t had the best couple of games, but his pressing, endeavour and quality out of nowhere gets us goals and assists that we badly need at the minute.

I don't think it's anything against him it's more looking at those more likely to be here next season
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 44
Stew0_0
April 12, 2023, 7:04am
Brandy Drinker
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +1,188
Gold Stars: 35
                         Crocombe

Emmanuel.   Smith.   Maher.   Glennon

Clifton.      Green.      Khouri

Lloyd        Orsi.         Khan

Think young Khouri deserves a chance now we are mathematically safe, Holohan, Efete and Waterfall are clearly injured and McAtee and Taylor out of form. Seen enough of Morris to know he shouldn't be here next season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 44
aldi_01
April 12, 2023, 7:34am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I suspect he’ll start wit Taylor and Mcatee but I’m not sure I’d bother. That said, I don’t think Orsi has 90 minutes at full tilt in him.

I’m still not a fan of Green or Morris but I’d possibly play Green and Clifton and then the others are all of a muchness in there for me.

Of our games left, Saturday is one that matters so there won’t be any laying down and letting them win…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 44
It Bites
April 12, 2023, 7:46am
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from davmariner

Because his race is run for us . He was brilliant last season but there's no future in history. We must move forward. We've all been moaning about the turn around time last season into this . We now have 3 months turn around to get thing sorted for a big season
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 44
Poojah
April 12, 2023, 8:58am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,740
Gold Stars: 1,509
Quoted from davmariner

For whatever reason, McAtee has been well below the standard he set last season, but it’s important to remember just how good that standard was. Some of the goals he scored and made were incredible, and there’s no way we would have made it through the play-offs without his guile and tenacity.

I periodically find myself re-watching moments from those play-off games, and the role McAtee played is undeniable. His goal at Wrexham was just so, so good - that shot wasn’t even on, and to have the vision to see it and the skill and calmness to execute it just seconds after going behind was just breathtaking. His Cross for Taylor’s equaliser too, way above that level or even this.

We wouldn’t have got past Wrexham without John McAtee, nor would we have dragged ourselves back into the final against Solihull. You have to ask yourself where we would be without him.

I can see the arguments against starting him right now, but regardless of that he deserves (and no doubt will get) a hero’s send off on the 8th May against Wimbledon. And it’s not often you get to say goodbye to your heroes. The man is a legend in my eyes.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 44
fishcake63
April 12, 2023, 8:59am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,225
Gold Stars: 62
Mcatee is a cracking footballer & we are a better side with him in it sure the stats will back this up
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 44
GtfcGarner
April 12, 2023, 9:15am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +30 / -14
Approval: +1,794
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from Poojah

For whatever reason, McAtee has been well below the standard he set last season, but it’s important to remember just how good that standard was. Some of the goals he scored and made were incredible, and there’s no way we would have made it through the play-offs without his guile and tenacity.

I periodically find myself re-watching moments from those play-off games, and the role McAtee played is undeniable. His goal at Wrexham was just so, so good - that shot wasn’t even on, and to have the vision to see it and the skill and calmness to execute it just seconds after going behind was just breathtaking. His Cross for Taylor’s equaliser too, way above that level or even this.

We wouldn’t have got past Wrexham without John McAtee, nor would we have dragged ourselves back into the final against Solihull. You have to ask yourself where we would be without him.

I can see the arguments against starting him right now, but regardless of that he deserves (and no doubt will get) a hero’s send off on the 8th May against Wimbledon. And it’s not often you get to say goodbye to your heroes. The man is a legend in my eyes.

Echo your thoughts Poojah, I think that some people have very short memories. He's made us a lot of money through promotion, receiving a fee for him and actually being able to acquire him back on loan. Yes, he hasn't been at his able best this year but I think sometimes he tries too hard as he gets that frustrated at how poor we are at times. I know it looks like he's sulking but I think he holds himself as high as he possibly can he gets frustrated at people not being able to match his standards and maybe comes across worse than it looks. Whatever happens Johnny Mac will be getting a great send off from me on his last game here, should it be his last.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 44
DB
April 12, 2023, 9:28am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.43
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,049
Gold Stars: 391
Was Waterfall injured when he was taken off at half-time at Donny?

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 44
golfer
April 12, 2023, 1:30pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from ginnywings

and with Hewitt's  long throws
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 44
Bigdog
April 12, 2023, 1:48pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from Norseman

He hasn't learned from his mistakes all season .Emmanuel far superior

If Efete let his man drift off him like Emmanuel did on Monday for their goal, more would have been made of it for sure..Some players are under a microscope, some get a free pass, but that's football, always been that way..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 44
Lincoln Mariner 56
April 12, 2023, 3:33pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,764
Gold Stars: 81
Quoted from Bigdog

If Efete let his man drift off him like Emmanuel did on Monday for their goal, more would have been made of it for sure..Some players are under a microscope, some get a free pass, but that's football, always been that way..

Have to agree, not sure why a number of fans are so desperate to sign Emmanuel, he’s decent going forward but not particularly strong defensively. Fans get on Efete’s back as soon as a pass or cross goes astray but Emmanuel can hold on to the ball far too long and not a murmur!,

Fickle bunch us fans.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 44
TownSNAFU5
April 12, 2023, 3:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,906
Gold Stars: 42
McAtee unlucky but to have had a first half hat trick at Wrexham.  Class performance when the fish and chips were down in a  critical game.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 44
Mariner_09
April 12, 2023, 3:56pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.09
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,194
Gold Stars: 55
McAtee's form at the back end of last season was nothing short of remarkable, he certainly timed it right from the point of view of advancing his career. It was one of so many elements that had to come together to allow us to win those playoffs, Ben Fox's return from injury and incredible 3 game run was another. So was Cropper's long throw, so was Hudlin going off after being nutted by Smithy, so was Hayden being injured for Wrexham, so was the ball deflecting off the Notts' lads foot into the goal rather than wide from Gav's shot.

Without ALL of those things, we wouldn't have gone up.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 44
It Bites
April 12, 2023, 5:42pm
Champagne Drinker
One thing McAtee isn't is a Grimsby Town legend.......... He's near the back of a long que for that I'm afraid . Not every player who affects a season is a legend other wise you'd be calling Waterfall one too . He was just as important last season
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 44
Mayaman
April 12, 2023, 6:00pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,420
Gold Stars: 74
Quoted from ginnywings

Nowt much to lose then.  Sit back and defend so they can have a go at us, or just go for it and have a go at them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 44
davmariner
April 12, 2023, 6:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,962
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from It Bites
One thing McAtee isn't is a Grimsby Town legend.......... He's near the back of a long que for that I'm afraid . Not every player who affects a season is a legend other wise you'd be calling Waterfall one too . He was just as important last season

Anyone that played a key part in getting us out of non league is a Town legend in my view.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 44
Poojah
April 12, 2023, 6:05pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from It Bites

Waterfall has his place in our history and deserves the praise he gets, but McAtee has been a once in a generation player for us. He scored almost twice as many goals than any other Town player last season, including 2 crucial ones at key moments in the play-offs, and most of his goals were absolute peaches.

There are so many players who played huge, incredibly memorable roles for us last season, but McAtee was absolutely talismanic. He stands above everyone.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 44
It Bites
April 12, 2023, 6:11pm
Champagne Drinker
Once in a generation.???? I think we'll leave it there .  
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 44
Poojah
April 12, 2023, 7:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from It Bites
Once in a generation.???? I think we'll leave it there .  

Name me another player in the space of the last 20 years or so who played like John McAtee did last season. Tenacious, relentlessly hard working, skilful and a scorer of worldies, often in big moments.

We’ve had players who have scored more goals, players who were faster, bigger, stronger, maybe even technically better, but pound-for-pound for our level the 21/22 McAtee was a wonderfully complete package. Unique. Once in a generation.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 44
BobbyCummingsTackle
April 12, 2023, 8:15pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,301
Gold Stars: 307
Quoted from Poojah

Name me another player in the space of the last 20 years or so who played like John McAtee did last season. Tenacious, relentlessly hard working, skilful and a scorer of worldies, often in big moments.

We’ve had players who have scored more goals, players who were faster, bigger, stronger, maybe even technically better, but pound-for-pound for our level the 21/22 McAtee was a wonderfully complete package. Unique. Once in a generation.

Different sort of player but his contribution in one season was immense.....Amond.

Not picking a fight because I agree about McAtee but just throwing another possibility into the debate.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 44
Poojah
April 12, 2023, 8:22pm
Vodka Drinker

Different sort of player but his contribution in one season was immense.....Amond.

Not picking a fight because I agree about McAtee but just throwing another possibility into the debate.

Oh, absolutely. Amond was fantastic, as were several others even in our dark non-league days - Connell, Hearn, Bogle - Reddy and Jones before that, too. I just feel McAtee has a unique blend of attributes the likes we will not see again for a long time, and I predict that despite his indifferent season, he will go onto have the best career of any Town player in recent times.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 44
HertsGTFC
April 12, 2023, 8:38pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,993
Gold Stars: 228
I think McAtee was excellent last season, all the qualities that people have detailed above but 2 other things stood out for me, his habit of doing things just at the right time, especially in the play off semi with the first Town goal and the equaliser in the final, this season he’s just not got going for whatever reason.

The 2nd thing is that last season he was brilliant with the supporters, he has time for everyone and that’s something he’s not lost despite relatively poor form versus last season, others may have gone into their shell.

The lad will go on to have a really good career and I have no doubt he’ll be remembered in the right way for a long way into the future.

I personally will remember him for the difference he made last season and being off his mammaries outside the town hall bottle in each hand singing “Scunny get battered”….

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 44
toontown
April 12, 2023, 9:46pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,274
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from HertsGTFC
I think McAtee was excellent last season, all the qualities that people have detailed above but 2 other things stood out for me, his habit of doing things just at the right time, especially in the play off semi with the first Town goal and the equaliser in the final, this season he’s just not got going for whatever reason.

The 2nd thing is that last season he was brilliant with the supporters, he has time for everyone and that’s something he’s not lost despite relatively poor form versus last season, others may have gone into their shell.

The lad will go on to have a really good career and I have no doubt he’ll be remembered in the right way for a long way into the future.

I personally will remember him for the difference he made last season and being off his mammaries outside the town hall bottle in each have singing “Scunny get battered”….

Absolutely - the epitome of a 'heart on your sleeve' player, you can see how much it means to him and the delight he gets from being loved by supporters. I really enjoyed his promotion parade celebrations too lol.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 44
Maringer
April 12, 2023, 10:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,671
Gold Stars: 189
McAtee was our talisman last season and made the difference in lots of games. Not the case this season, unfortunately.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 44
Lord Gadiform
April 12, 2023, 10:27pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +114
Gold Stars: 5
Uncomfortable with classing players as ‘great’ or ‘legend’. What’ll I’ll offer is that if we ever needed someone to make a difference the bloke I’d want on the pitch would be Mcatee. The biggest game he got the equaliser then with Crocombe and Taylor created that goal. I wish him well, it’s time to move on but I’ll treasure what he did for us. You need someone to make a difference in a big game there’s one bloke I’d choose.

It's no fish ye're buying: It's men's lives.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 44
RonMariner
April 12, 2023, 10:33pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,814
Gold Stars: 226
The play off campaign was a real never say die team effort. MacAtee was brilliant but the entire team will always have a special place in my affections for that extraordinary fortnight. The Comeback Kings! Unforgettable.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 44
Lord Gadiform
April 12, 2023, 10:37pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +114
Gold Stars: 5
Totally agree, and apologies if I downplay the team effort. Despite that there were moments we needed someone to make a difference and that’s where he was gold. Few can do that.

It's no fish ye're buying: It's men's lives.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 44
Norseman
April 13, 2023, 12:14am
Table Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +277
Gold Stars: 48
Quoted from DB
Was Waterfall injured when he was taken off at half-time at Donny?

Wouldn't have thought so or Hurst would have brought Efete on .Instead he brought khan on to give us more attacking options
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 44
acko338
April 13, 2023, 7:15am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +44 / -6
Approval: +3,218
Gold Stars: 33
Taking Waterfall off was the need to keep 11 on the pitch as well as needing the attacking option, especially with that card wielding ref in charge !!.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 44
bedders78
April 13, 2023, 7:37am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +839
Gold Stars: 12

Both players had amazing seasons for us, but with Amond it felt like he was a high quality component of the team; he had a job to do and he did it brilliantly. Playing further forward than McAtee, if the game wasn't going our way, then he wasn't able to do something against the run of play and drag us back into a match. We also had Bogle scoring a fair few and at important times.

Daft as it sounds, I think the player with that quality in the 15/16 team was McKeown who at that stage of his career with us was capable of pulling off impossible saves when we were up against it. Different area of the pitch but the same ability to gain us results we didn't deserve

Grim Outlook exile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 44
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Team for Mansfield

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.