Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › I am WACCA
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 28 Guests

I am WACCA

This thread currently has 40,668 views. Print
37 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
ska face
April 21, 2023, 9:15am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,814
Gold Stars: 853
Dan Spilsbury - Jordan Maguire-Drew of the back office.
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 363
jamesgtfc
April 21, 2023, 9:24am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,057
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from wacca wacca

it’s interesting when you factor in everything. countless bullying complaints at this job and her previous job, he is massively respected and debbie was buzzing to get him, the club purposely trying to hide it for weeks looks very bad given we know how the offices are run under somebody. it is no coincidence someone that good left after only 5-6 months, just like the dave smith replacement who left her longtime job as the business hive manager to join, just to leave 6 months in.

The other day, you said that the Head of Commercial was pushed out because Jordan Cropper was practicing his throw ins by throwing her on to the bed, and that is why Cropper has been sent to Barnet.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 363
April 21, 2023, 9:24am
Guest User
Quoted from wacca wacca

it’s interesting when you factor in everything. countless bullying complaints at this job and her previous job, he is massively respected and debbie was buzzing to get him, the club purposely trying to hide it for weeks looks very bad given we know how the offices are run under somebody. it is no coincidence someone that good left after only 5-6 months, just like the dave smith replacement who left her longtime job as the business hive manager to join, just to leave 6 months in.

So lets look at this:-

1) "He is massively respected" - by who?

2) "Debbie was buzzing to get him" - Source?

3) "The club purposely trying to hid it for weeks - proof?

4) "We know how the offices are run" - again, proof?

As for those who left after 6 months, is it not possible that they were not up to the job?

Reply: 82 - 363
wacca wacca
April 21, 2023, 9:28am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: -1,124
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from jamesgtfc

The other day, you said that the Head of Commercial was pushed out because Jordan Cropper was practicing his throw ins by throwing her on to the bed, and that is why Cropper has been sent to Barnet.

you know it wasn’t me who said that so stop trying to twist it, I have not mentioned when they left.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 363
wacca wacca
April 21, 2023, 9:33am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: -1,124
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from 123614

So lets look at this:-

1) "He is massively respected" - by who?

2) "Debbie was buzzing to get him" - Source?

3) "The club purposely trying to hid it for weeks - proof?

4) "We know how the offices are run" - again, proof?

As for those who left after 6 months, is it not possible that they were not up to the job?

1) the industry he’s in, because you didn’t know him it means nothing to how much he is respected

2) find the post when he was appointed

3) i said this 3 weeks ago and it has shown to be true, i can’t reveal my source for obvious reasons but me saying this weeks ago and even saying they planned to eventually quietly remove him + not promote his job, shows i know what i was talking about

4) literally countless people have came forward with horror stories, if you haven’t seen by now then it’s by choice to be ignorant

possible but based off my authority, as credible as the previously mentioned one, it is not what happened, atleast not every time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 363
April 21, 2023, 9:36am
Guest User
Quoted from wacca wacca

1) the industry he’s in, because you didn’t know him it means nothing to how much he is respected

3) i said this 3 weeks ago and it has shown to be true, i can’t reveal my source for obvious reasons but me saying this weeks ago and even saying they planned to eventually quietly remove him + not promote his job, shows i know what i was talking about

4) literally countless people have came forward with horror stories, if you haven’t seen by now then it’s by choice to be ignorant

possible but based off my authority, as credible as the previously mentioned one, it is not what happened, atleast not every time

So no then, you haven't proved anything here.
Reply: 85 - 363
Son of Cod
April 21, 2023, 9:38am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,331
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from wacca wacca

"Speaking of Daniel’s appointment, CEO Debbie Cook said, “We’d like to officially welcome Daniel to the Club and wish him well in his new role.”

“I’m looking forward to working with Daniel and to listening to his new ideas based on his previous experience.”

Hardly Shakespearean sonnet levels of adulation is it?

https://gtfc.co.uk/head-of-operations-appointed/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 363
ska face
April 21, 2023, 9:39am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,814
Gold Stars: 853

Dream Team, this is not.
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 363
Son of Cod
April 21, 2023, 9:42am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,331
Gold Stars: 196
I think Wacca has finally outed himself though in this thread...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 363
April 21, 2023, 9:42am
Guest User
Quoted from wacca wacca

is that why employees at her former job have also come forward recently saying the same things and saying that the lawsuit i shown is far from the first one against her?

this many people coming forward shows merit and enough to deserve a response

Proof?  And don't tell me to go look here or there, the onus is on you to prove it.  And again, disgruntled employees who were probably told they were not good enough.
If JS thinks enough about DC to appoint her as CEO, then that's good enough for me.
Reply: 89 - 363
37 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › I am WACCA

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.