Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › I am WACCA
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 19 Guests

I am WACCA

This thread currently has 40,667 views. Print
37 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
April 21, 2023, 12:25pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Takes me back to school when some spotty herbert would start singing " I know something you don't know" in order to gain a bit of kudos.

Turns out that most times, the thing we didn't know, wasn't worth knowing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 363
gtfc_chris
April 21, 2023, 12:28pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +1,519
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from wacca wacca

1) when 10+ people are paid off + silenced it 100% points to bullying rather than a new environment despite what your blindfold says

2) I can give my 100% word that I have never worked for the club or debbie, anything said/pressured has been based off credible people with proof

I think the problem you face on this forum is you spent the January window telling us of your 'credible' sources that Cameron Wilson was signing, that so and so was at Cheapside signing, none of which ever came to fruition, you basically projected yourself as a poop-stirrer.

Your twitter exploits - not that I'm on it so I'm taking this from words of others - is just angry words and accusations behind a nameless handle.

Point being, neither of which make YOU credible. You've said nothing which supplies verified proof that anything you say has validity and worth people taking note and listening to. For that very reason, none of the 'unnamed sources' are credible. How can we take your word that these people have true stories to tell when you're an anonymous poster who has bad form for telling us things that never ended up happening?

In the same way as January, it leads to the suggestion you're simply an attention seeker, albeit a very good one given the responses you generate. If you want to gain some credence and a desire for people to 'remove the blindfold', I personally think the first thing you need to do is drop the anonymity and whoever you are be accountable for what you're saying. Until then I think the vast majority won't really give you any time of day because it's all just screams of a vendetta.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 363
DB
April 21, 2023, 12:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.38
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,056
Gold Stars: 391
At the end of the day, only one thing matters to all fans. That is the progression of the club via the 1st Team. The aim should be a move up the leagues and to that aim the backroom staff should do their job.

17 years of mediocrity of the backroom staff failed to achieve literally anything, to resist the downward spiral from the championship. May 2021 a new company took over and with it new ways, you cannot live in the past and old ways.

The club needs new ways to achieve the sustainability of the business, to have better income streams and of course a better stadium. This all takes time and some people are fine whilst others are out of their depth. You don't know how good someone is until you employ them, and suddenly all their fine words of achievements in the past fail to materialise.

Just over 2 years ago it was suggested that the team were training with none round balls! The club is moving on to pastures new and if staff cannot move in that direction then they have to leave.

I can only reiterate what I said at first, it is the 1st Team that matters and to that end owners, staff and fans should all work. League 1 is not beyond our grasp.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 363
male private Johnson
April 21, 2023, 12:31pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +170
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from wacca wacca

i’m doing it for the ones who have been silenced but have a lot to say and stories to tell but aren’t allowed to

Quite the modern day Nelson Mandela aren’t you?

I’ve worked in two companies that have been acquired by new owners and the same happened in both.

First out the door were the troublemakers and the lazy, followed shortly after by the incompetents. None were missed.

I guess no one knows for sure what’s gone on, but my experience tells me what’s most likely.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 363
mirrorballman
April 21, 2023, 2:08pm
Beer Drinker
Approval: +552
Gold Stars: 8
Isn't wacca the twitter account who made a sick joke about the Bradford fire and promised 100% that Dallas had signed? May as well get your news from the S*n or Daily Sport.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 363
It Bites
April 21, 2023, 2:12pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,221
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from mirrorballman
Isn't wacca the twitter account who made a sick joke about the Bradford fire and promised 100% that Dallas had signed? May as well get your news from the S*n or Daily Sport.

And if He/She thinks they are anonymous on Twitter then they should think again
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 363
Mappers
April 21, 2023, 2:31pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.42
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,523
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from gtfc_chris

I think the problem you face on this forum is you spent the January window telling us of your 'credible' sources that Cameron Wilson was signing, that so and so was at Cheapside signing, none of which ever came to fruition, you basically projected yourself as a poop-stirrer.

Your twitter exploits - not that I'm on it so I'm taking this from words of others - is just angry words and accusations behind a nameless handle.

Point being, neither of which make YOU credible. You've said nothing which supplies verified proof that anything you say has validity and worth people taking note and listening to. For that very reason, none of the 'unnamed sources' are credible. How can we take your word that these people have true stories to tell when you're an anonymous poster who has bad form for telling us things that never ended up happening?

In the same way as January, it leads to the suggestion you're simply an attention seeker, albeit a very good one given the responses you generate. If you want to gain some credence and a desire for people to 'remove the blindfold', I personally think the first thing you need to do is drop the anonymity and whoever you are be accountable for what you're saying. Until then I think the vast majority won't really give you any time of day because it's all just screams of a vendetta.

Was he the one who did nnnnninnneee or something or was that someone else?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 363
wacca wacca
April 21, 2023, 2:32pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: -1,124
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from EvilFish

1. No it doesn't. You're attributing cause here. It says to me that there's a lot of change going on. Compromise agreements are pretty standard when you're moving people on as part of a change process. It just gets people out of the door. A compromise agreement has a silence clause in it for both sides as standard, but it doesn't automatically suggest any untoward behaviour by either party.

2. If you haven't worked there I'm just going to assume your motive is plain old mysogyny then.

mysogyny😴 never once when i’ve mentioned stockwood have I been accused of that but as soon as it’s a woman I mention then several people jump onto that, pathetic.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 363
mirrorballman
April 21, 2023, 2:33pm
Beer Drinker
Approval: +552
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from wacca wacca

1) when 10+ people are paid off + silenced it 100% points to bullying rather than a new environment despite what your blindfold says

2) I can give my 100% word that I have never worked for the club or debbie, anything said/pressured has been based off credible people with proof

Two more 100% truths? You just make things up mate. Take Evil Fish's advice.

Tweet 1620426601652699138 will appear here...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 108 - 363
wacca wacca
April 21, 2023, 2:33pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: -1,124
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from It Bites

And if He/She thinks they are anonymous on Twitter then they should think again

I have quite literally outright said many times that I am not anonymous, the latest time was yesterday. Do you think i’m completely unaware?😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 109 - 363
37 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › I am WACCA

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.