Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Gary Lineker
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 44 Guests

Gary Lineker

This thread currently has 15,390 views. Print
27 Pages Prev ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 Next All Recommend Thread
Eastendmariner
March 11, 2023, 7:49pm
Mariners Trust Life Member
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Approval: +942
Gold Stars: 22
The irony of your post! Insults is about all you’ve got, as a kind of a cherry on the t*rd cake of the utter bilge you’ve just spouted.

You and ‘realist’ and ‘Phil the cod’ and ‘Grimpol’ - not a lucid, even handed, informed argument to be seen anywhere.  

Chaous 33

I think you will find my  that the above paragraph is a cut n paste  and Certainly not my thoughts mate

I have no connection with Realist Phil the cod  or Grimpol thank you
I may have centre left Views But I take offence at certain words spouted in my Direction get it

Mariner Trust Life Member  

Seen the Mariners win AWAY at 70 league Grounds

Grounds Visited 281[img][/img]

Blundell Park a Training ground for bum ref's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 220 - 263
ginnywings
March 11, 2023, 8:01pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Eastendmariner
The irony of your post! Insults is about all you’ve got, as a kind of a cherry on the t*rd cake of the utter bilge you’ve just spouted.

You and ‘realist’ and ‘Phil the cod’ and ‘Grimpol’ - not a lucid, even handed, informed argument to be seen anywhere.  

Chaous 33

I think you will find my  that the above paragraph is a cut n paste  and Certainly not my thoughts mate

I have no connection with Realist Phil the cod  or Grimpol thank you
I may have centre left Views But I take offence at certain words spouted in my Direction get it

Think chaos got his wires crossed somewhere. Your views and his generally align.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 221 - 263
Eastendmariner
March 11, 2023, 8:02pm
Mariners Trust Life Member
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Approval: +942
Gold Stars: 22
Chous 33

I'm actually condemning  Phil the Cods comments not agreeing with them. Through our government total lack of empathy and incompetence  the UK IS becoming a cauldron of hate

Mariner Trust Life Member  

Seen the Mariners win AWAY at 70 league Grounds

Grounds Visited 281[img][/img]

Blundell Park a Training ground for bum ref's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 222 - 263
rancido
March 11, 2023, 9:40pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,609
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from headingly_mariner

I think in the main part because they're refugees or asylum seekers and they'd like to settle in Britain, sometimes because they have family here or they speak English.

Immigration is a side issue brought into focus by the Tories because they can't win an argument on their record. It's scandalous that they've allowed the processing of asylum claims to be so inadequate that refugees and asylum seekers are kept in hotels at great cost to the taxpayer. This is not their fault.

The massive issues in Britain now that the Tories want to deflect from are the cost of living, the NHS crisis, inflation and the damage of brexit. Living standards are dropping and it's nothing to do with people in small boats.

Gary Lineker is absolutely right that the language of the government is reminiscent of that used in 1930's Germany. It has emboldened Far Right morons to demonstrate outside hotels where refugees are staying and even attack these places.

If the bombs started raining on Britain would you stay here with your family and kids?
I'd be getting them out of the country as quick as I could and probably not be settling in the closest neighbouring country.

It really must be Hell on Earth living in Tirana with bombs, missiles and suicide drones raining down on a daily basis. It's also very brave of all those  Albanian males making the perilous journey across Europe to France and then paying huge amounts of money for the dangerous Channel crossing. Certainly very worrying doing that while their loved ones, family and children are still suffering under the constant danger of living in such a dangerous environment.
As a point of interest are there any figures available for what percentage of these Channel boat asylum seekers are escaping the horrors of living in Ukraine?

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 223 - 263
headingly_mariner
March 11, 2023, 9:50pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,392
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from rancido

It really must be Hell on Earth living in Tirana with bombs, missiles and suicide drones raining down on a daily basis. It's also very brave of all those  Albanian males making the perilous journey across Europe to France and then paying huge amounts of money for the dangerous Channel crossing. Certainly very worrying doing that while their loved ones, family and children are still suffering under the constant danger of living in such a dangerous environment.
As a point of interest are there any figures available for what percentage of these Channel boat asylum seekers are escaping the horrors of living in Ukraine?

So no small boats migrants are fleeing war?
And there are no Ukrainians because there are safe and legal routes available to Ukrainian refugees.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 224 - 263
ginnywings
March 11, 2023, 11:17pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from rancido

There are figures available for everything on this thing called the world wide web. Go and educate yourself, but make sure it's an independent site and not one that supports the lying fookers in government.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 225 - 263
GYinScuntland
March 11, 2023, 11:18pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,252
Gold Stars: 98
sodomist, I've run out of popcorn again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 226 - 263
Limerick Mariner
March 12, 2023, 2:54am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,716
Gold Stars: 137
There are 300,000 vacancies in the NHS and Social Care, and those feckers that call themselves a government direct all attention onto hundreds arriving on small boats.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 227 - 263
Phil the cod
March 12, 2023, 8:18am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +5 / -5
Approval: -332
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from Limerick Mariner
There are 300,000 vacancies in the NHS and Social Care, and those feckers that call themselves a government direct all attention onto hundreds arriving on small boats.

So, on that logic the 40,000 that arrived last year will all get jobs in the NHS? Hey, problem solved yey!.
Again, that's 40,000 not hundreds as you state.
Maybe if we made it attractive to work in the NHS we wouldn't need to recruit from abroad.
Private Message
Reply: 228 - 263
Phil the cod
March 12, 2023, 8:19am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +5 / -5
Approval: -332
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Well done. Lia Nici rings up, gets six tickets for Brighton that should have gone to real fans. 🤡🤡😡

Ask some of the gtfc staff how many tickets they got.
Private Message
Reply: 229 - 263
27 Pages Prev ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Gary Lineker

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.