Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Scunthorpe.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Scunthorpe.

This thread currently has 718,516 views. Print
455 Pages Prev ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... Next All Recommend Thread
It Bites
July 1, 2023, 9:07pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,227
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from BIron

Sorry I forgot you are getting 8,000 every week aren’t you? Some of you cods are way too big for your boots aren’t you. Finally had a couple of years above us after nearly 20 years below us and now you’re giving it large. Fickle game isn’t it.

UTI

You picking on the wrong audience here dear .... You'd be better off helping Dave clear that tip next to glebe road
Private Message
Reply: 2410 - 4548
BIron
July 1, 2023, 9:31pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Approval: -98
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from It Bites

You picking on the wrong audience here dear .... You'd be better off helping Dave clear that tip next to glebe road

Oh I don’t think I am my dear, little old Scunthorpe one of the most talked about threads on this forum and we are in National League North!

Some of you lot talking like you know it all about our owner as well, listening to a man at the boozer and running with it. I will stick to the facts.

You lot just really miss us don’t you. I know how boring league two can be, teams miles away and no local rivals can be pretty poor so I get it.

Almost 20 years it’s taken you to get above us and here we are eh. UTI
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2411 - 4548
buckstown
July 1, 2023, 9:34pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,243
Gold Stars: 80
Have to say, if Dodgy Dave comes up with the dosh I think they’ll walk the NLN next year.
It all seems a bit weird at the moment but I’m inclined to wait until it goes belly up before laughing my socks off
After the last 5 years the proper Iron fans deserve a small amount of comfort
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2412 - 4548
It Bites
July 1, 2023, 9:37pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from BIron

Oh I don’t think I am my dear, little old Scunthorpe one of the most talked about threads on this forum and we are in National League North!

Some of you lot talking like you know it all about our owner as well, listening to a man at the boozer and running with it. I will stick to the facts.

You lot just really miss us don’t you. I know how boring league two can be, teams miles away and no local rivals can be pretty poor so I get it.

Almost 20 years it’s taken you to get above us and here we are eh. UTI

Above you ? Jesus,  we have never been so far apart in every way . Your just a local grass roots  league team like Brigg and Bottesford.
Private Message
Reply: 2413 - 4548
BIron
July 1, 2023, 9:45pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from buckstown
Have to say, if Dodgy Dave comes up with the dosh I think they’ll walk the NLN next year.
It all seems a bit weird at the moment but I’m inclined to wait until it goes belly up before laughing my socks off
After the last 5 years the proper Iron fans deserve a small amount of comfort

I don’t tar you all with the same brush and it is comments like that, remind me not too. Thank you, appreciate it! We all want us back playing each other deep down. UTI
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2414 - 4548
BIron
July 1, 2023, 9:47pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from It Bites

Above you ? Jesus,  we have never been so far apart in every way . Your just a local grass roots  league team like Brigg and Bottesford.

You just keep talking about us on your forum, fantastic reading. Nice to see our little grass roots league team are still so relevant  to you. You’ve had about just under 20 years in our shadow and now you’re giving it some. The tables will turn again one day, it is football it happens. I have to say that day when KVV smashed in the winner at your place was glorious.  You aren’t as invincible as what you think you are.

UTI
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2415 - 4548
It Bites
July 1, 2023, 9:50pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from BIron

You just keep talking about us on your forum, fantastic reading. Nice to see our little grass roots league team are still so relevant  to you. You’ve had about just under 20 years in our shadow and now you’re giving it some. The tables will turn again one day, it is football it happens. I have to say that day when KVV smashed in the winner at your place was glorious.  You aren’t as invincible as what you think you are.

UTI

Invincible? Lol. We were run into the ground for 20 years with little or no hope .....
Private Message
Reply: 2416 - 4548
Plankton
July 1, 2023, 9:53pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +1,215
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from BIron

UTI

If we didn't talk about you then no one would as no one in Scunthorpe gives a excrement.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2417 - 4548
GYinScuntland
July 1, 2023, 10:06pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,253
Gold Stars: 98
Quoted from BIron

Sorry I forgot you are getting 8,000 every week aren’t you? Some of you cods are way too big for your boots aren’t you. Finally had a couple of years above us after nearly 20 years below us and now you’re giving it large. Fickle game isn’t it.

UTI

Oops, there's the goodwill gone methinks.
Scunthorpe in the league from when to when?
How much history compared to us?
How far have you fallen?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2418 - 4548
aldi_01
July 1, 2023, 10:16pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from BIron

UTI

To be fair, 4000/400/400000, it’s irrelevant really. Clubs that tend to bang on about crowds are usually smaller clubs or those that have big crowds but zero success, Newcastle, for example.

I’d say scunny have done well to cling to that amount of fans although I’m sure decent away followings from County, Wrexham and Chesterfield helped push it up a bit.

What’s more alarming is how few of those fans really got behind the protests, but also how easily they’ve swallowed Best Westerns jibberish. You’d have thought the scunny faithful would’ve learned to tread with caution after Swann…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2419 - 4548
455 Pages Prev ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Scunthorpe.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.