2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
WelwynGardener
August 7, 2022, 2:44pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 6
People might recall that the Trust received many donations from Wrexham fans to enable some extra Town fans to attend the play-off final. Whilst Parkinson might have lacked magnanimity in defeat, he's an employee (quite likely temporary) and not a life-long fan. It's fans that give a club its soul and make it tick. Wrexham fans have been in the wilderness for too long.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
barralad
August 8, 2022, 12:49pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,299
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from wigworld
I'd like Wrexham to go up this season.
Their supporters were a good bunch when we beat them in the play-offs. Certainly a lot more gracious in defeat than the Notts County support (apart from the chap who posts on here).

I've seen some marvellous things in my time with The Mariners Trust-Operation Promotion being the most fulfilling but pushing it close was watching donation after donation coming from fans of a team we'd beaten days earlier to help some of our fans get to the final. Special fans who I hope get their reward this season.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hollywood Wrexham

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.