Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, August 6, 2022, 3:59pm
0-1 down at home to Eastleigh - HT
Posted by: LH, August 6, 2022, 4:15pm; Reply: 1
Who?
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, August 6, 2022, 5:03pm; Reply: 2
Swines
Posted by: GtfcGarner, August 6, 2022, 5:07pm; Reply: 3
Ended up winning 2-1. Never peak too early.
Posted by: Gaffer58, August 6, 2022, 6:02pm; Reply: 4
That’ll mean another series on Amazon !
Posted by: Deckhand, August 6, 2022, 6:09pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Gaffer58
That’ll mean another series on Amazon !

It's not on Amazon
Posted by: Lost in Lincoln, August 6, 2022, 11:32pm; Reply: 6
Had to laugh at a faceache post re their now not having to adhere to the transfer windows - meaning they're now on 'a level playing field' 🤣🤣
Posted by: lukeo, August 7, 2022, 8:45am; Reply: 7
To be fair. I'd love them to fail but I have them to win the league in my lucky 15 for the season. So I hope they do but then go straight back down  ;D
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, August 7, 2022, 12:49pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from lukeo
To be fair. I'd love them to fail but I have them to win the league in my lucky 15 for the season. So I hope they do but then go straight back down  ;D

Why? If they go up automatically it means it’s one less chance for them lot in the Anderson shelter down the road
Posted by: wigworld, August 7, 2022, 1:47pm; Reply: 9
I'd like Wrexham to go up this season.
Their supporters were a good bunch when we beat them in the play-offs. Certainly a lot more gracious in defeat than the Notts County support (apart from the chap who posts on here).
Posted by: WelwynGardener, August 7, 2022, 2:44pm; Reply: 10
People might recall that the Trust received many donations from Wrexham fans to enable some extra Town fans to attend the play-off final. Whilst Parkinson might have lacked magnanimity in defeat, he's an employee (quite likely temporary) and not a life-long fan. It's fans that give a club its soul and make it tick. Wrexham fans have been in the wilderness for too long.
Posted by: barralad, August 8, 2022, 12:49pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from wigworld
I'd like Wrexham to go up this season.
Their supporters were a good bunch when we beat them in the play-offs. Certainly a lot more gracious in defeat than the Notts County support (apart from the chap who posts on here).

I've seen some marvellous things in my time with The Mariners Trust-Operation Promotion being the most fulfilling but pushing it close was watching donation after donation coming from fans of a team we'd beaten days earlier to help some of our fans get to the final. Special fans who I hope get their reward this season.
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 5:27pm