Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Telford enquiry anyone?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
gytone and 28 Guests

Telford enquiry anyone?

This thread currently has 1,483 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Humbercod
July 12, 2022, 10:31pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
It’s funny looking back how the liberals on here couldn’t type fast enough in their support for for the crazed drug addict across the pond and the ensuing corrupt BLM movement. And yet we have another town with hundreds if not thousands of our own white working class children raped and even murdered predominantly by orchestrated Pakistani Muslim gangs. Abused because of their race!
Yet for many PC conformists  in society including the local police they’re the wrong race, as the report once again finally shows today .. absolutely shocking but no worry’s this will soon be forgotten and the abuse will continue.
Logged Offline
Private Message
aldi_01
July 13, 2022, 7:27am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
You really don’t know much do you?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 11:56am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01
You really don’t know much do you?

I know this actually and surprisingly made headline news!
But not the right kind of news, racism to be discussed amongst our fishy PC brigade🙈

Oh look another Labour council …. Cowardly woke illegitimates!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 23
mariner91
July 13, 2022, 12:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,699
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Humbercod

But not the right kind of news, racism to be discussed amongst our fishy PC brigade🙈

Quoted from Humbercod

Wow what a 🤡
Don’t need anything from the state thanks, raise my kids to be free from the nanny state, free to question, critical thinking yes critical race theory no. Nice and kind to others yes, hate and bitterness no.

Why not practice what you preach?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 23
aldi_01
July 13, 2022, 12:03pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

Oh dear, you use these victims to pedal your racist rhetoric without knowing anything…I best speak with the Telford victims I worked with abused by very much white males and tell them it’s all the fault of Asian blokes…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 12:11pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01

Oh dear, you use these victims to pedal your racist rhetoric without knowing anything…I best speak with the Telford victims I worked with abused by very much white males and tell them it’s all the fault of Asian blokes…

Bullshit! I’ve been there I’ve watched the documentary’s which are pretty much banned ..you know with actual survivors!
You know dam well this is a Muslim grooming gang problem that’s been rife in towns and City’s up and down the land on an industrial scale, shame on you trying to sweep this under the carpet, it’s because of PC cowards like you the problem persist have the balls to say it loud this is predominantly Pakistani Muslim men!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 12:12pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

Why not practice what you preach?

Sorry but you’ve  misunderstood I was actually paying a compliment😀
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 23
Rick12
July 13, 2022, 12:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Humbercod

Bullshit! I’ve been there I’ve watched the documentary’s which are pretty much banned ..you know with actual survivors!
You know dam well this is a Muslim grooming gang problem that’s been rife in towns and City’s up and down the land on an industrial scale, shame on you trying to sweep this under the carpet, it’s because of PC cowards like you the problem persist have the balls to say it loud this is predominantly Pakistani Muslim men!
I think you touch on a point in that yes I've heard similar on mainstream television that the authorities were initially scared a bit of investigating for fear of being accused of racism but still feel the majority of Muslim men are good people Humbercod.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 23
aldi_01
July 13, 2022, 12:25pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

intercourse me you really are thick as mince…you keep watching your documentaries whilst some of us actually repair the system and support the victims…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 23
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 12:26pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Rick12
I think you touch on a point in that yes I've heard similar on mainstream television that the authorities were initially scared a bit of investigating for fear of being accused of racism but still feel the majority of Muslim men are good people Humbercod.

Absolutely Rick I have had many Asian friends over the years, my sons best mate is Asian, but we can never solve this problem that has persisted for decades if we can’t even call out what the problem is, let’s say it Muslim grooming gangs.. it’s even in the report to be fair and yet people will still deny it point the finger and call me or anyone who calls it out as racist, hence why it’s gone on for so long. Total cowards and it’s our children who continue to suffer.
Maybe Aldi should read the Guardian today with even their headline showing the Asian rapists.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 23
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Telford enquiry anyone?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.