Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Telford enquiry anyone?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 12 Guests

Telford enquiry anyone?

This thread currently has 1,484 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Humbercod
July 13, 2022, 8:39pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from chaos33
Errr….that should be Lefties’

😉

Crucifyingly… is this Evan a word?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
chaos33
July 13, 2022, 8:59pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,972
Gold Stars: 360
😂 what?!

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
Jackal
July 14, 2022, 10:27pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +211
Gold Stars: 15
All child molesters and rapists should be jailed for life is my view, however don’t for one moment think this issue is confined to Asians.
The facts show the gangs are mostly white men aged under 30 . Even the rabid anti immigrant Priti Patel says it’s not a simple as most people think.

https://amp.theguardian.com/po.....n-home-office-report

The likes of the daily fail use these incidents to push the right wing agenda of anti EU etc.  By all means shoot the sick illegitimates who commit these crimes but don’t believe the narrative you’re fed by the 80% right wing controlled media.  They have an agenda.  

The danger is that if everyone believes it’s just Asians then the biggest perpetrators will quietly continue their sick behaviour under the radar.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
aldi_01
July 17, 2022, 7:22am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Jackal
All child molesters and rapists should be jailed for life is my view, however don’t for one moment think this issue is confined to Asians.
The facts show the gangs are mostly white men aged under 30 . Even the rabid anti immigrant Priti Patel says it’s not a simple as most people think.

https://amp.theguardian.com/po.....n-home-office-report

The likes of the daily fail use these incidents to push the right wing agenda of anti EU etc.  By all means shoot the sick illegitimates who commit these crimes but don’t believe the narrative you’re fed by the 80% right wing controlled media.  They have an agenda.  

The danger is that if everyone believes it’s just Asians then the biggest perpetrators will quietly continue their sick behaviour under the radar.  

That doesn’t sell a twisted, racist narrative though.

Ironically, one of the victims I worked with, from Telford was helped out of the clutches of a gang by an Asian man and his family.

The crime is the crime, whoever commits it. The vitriol should be at the offending, irrelevant of cultural heritage.

I have been fortunate enough to work directly with both victims of Rochdale/Rotherham/Telford and equally, ‘perpetrators’ who were used to groom girls (99% white, vulnerable boys or teenage girls). All made it very clear this isn’t a cultural thing and very much just about sexual predators, some white, some black and some asian.

My work through MAPPA, my doctoral research and practical support has given me insight in to sexual offending and, as most sensible people testify to, this is an abhorrent crime that is not unique to one culture…but of course, if we push the bigoted  agenda we don’t have to review a system that fails, a system with under qualified or inexperienced and over worked professionals and frameworks which provide little support to anyone pre or post incident.

But hey, we can use it to score political points…I know a few people who’ve banged on about things need to be done and so forth about these so called Asian gangs…I guess for them, sharing a few fictional memes on social media is helping…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Telford enquiry anyone?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.