ncfc_chalky
May 18, 2022, 7:18pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +422
Gold Stars: 58
Quoted from Bristol Mariner

Out of interest any Town fans posting on your forum?

Even I don't post on there anymore, I'm a bit of a journeyman on forums and enjoy the chat before big games and always try to show respect to the fans on them
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 48
crusty ole pie
May 18, 2022, 7:20pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,382
Gold Stars: 66
Quoted from ncfc_chalky

I think that we are the third best supported club in the national league the last time that I looked behind Stockport and Wrexham,that's not bad considering our biggest rivals are three leagues above us and a five minute walk away,how far away are your nearest rivals,45 minutes away or summat?

What a load of balderdash you talk just remind me of the population of Nottingham and surrounding area we are little hampered on this front due to 50% of our surrounding area is fuckung wet
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 48
aldi_01
May 18, 2022, 7:24pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from ncfc_chalky

I think that we are the third best supported club in the national league the last time that I looked behind Stockport and Wrexham,that's not bad considering our biggest rivals are three leagues above us and a five minute walk away,how far away are your nearest rivals,45 minutes away or summat?

Your ‘rivals’ literally don’t even care about you…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 48
moss_side_mariner
May 18, 2022, 8:03pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +9 / 0
Approval: +1,043
Gold Stars: 3
Ncfc chalky= this year’s Lincs Iron Man

from the banks of the river humber, to the shores of sicilly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 48
Green27
May 18, 2022, 8:07pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +15 / -6
Approval: +888
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from ncfc_chalky

We can all charge £5 for a match ticket mate. Would love to see your average minus away fans.

We do the DN35 Podcast
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 48
The Yard Dog
May 18, 2022, 8:17pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,516
Gold Stars: 74
Quoted from ncfc_chalky

Those in glass houses should not throw stones, like most clubs we have a few idiots, but all these articles popping up on your forum about how badly our fans are, is ridiculous.
I can never remember in my lifetime as a GTFC supporter seen a player assulted on the pitch at Blundell Park by a fan, last night was disgraceful what happened to Billy Sharp, not the first incident this has happen on a football pitch in Nottingham this season.

Most of us just want to give our support to our team, anyway the 2000 going on Monday, we out sing your support, as a good proportion of your attendance will 1 time charlie's.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 48
chaos33
May 18, 2022, 8:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,997
Gold Stars: 362
Quoted from ncfc_chalky

What point are you making? Genuine, in good faith, question?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 48
bradzmilne
May 18, 2022, 8:50pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,432
Gold Stars: 30
Only trouble in Eastleigh was between their own youngsters and setting off pyros.

Beyond that, didn’t hear a town fan say boo to a goose.

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 48
aldi_01
May 18, 2022, 8:54pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Anyone got any idea what happened to the lad that appeared to be having a fit on the side of thr main road heading back towards the pub?

Lad was deffo a town fan but heard nothing since so I’m assuming/hoping all was alright…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 48
ska face
May 18, 2022, 8:59pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,774
Gold Stars: 851
Quoted from ncfc_chalky

our biggest rivals are three leagues above us and a five minute walk away,

Must eat you up inside that. What an existence.
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › More Rubbish Spouted

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.