May 18, 2022, 10:36am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +422
Gold Stars: 58
Quoted from Hagrid

noone tried to invade the pitch. urine off man

I've got to say that I like the alternatives for swear words on here,far better than the usual asterisk that you get on other forums,well done to whoever thought of that šŸ˜Ž
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 84
Limerick Mariner
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,730
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

*Werenā€™t

But please donā€™t believe everything you hear from the football stands, otherwise youā€™ll start believing thereā€™s things like a blue moon, football players go home in local ambulances and my personal favourite, that scunny are the pride of Lincolnshire and/or the best team the world has ever seen

But overnight marinating of cod in urine before frying does give it an extra delicate flavour...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 84
Poojah
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,672
Gold Stars: 1,508
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

*Werenā€™t

But please donā€™t believe everything you hear from the football stands, otherwise youā€™ll start believing thereā€™s things like a blue moon, football players go home in local ambulances and my personal favourite, that scunny are the pride of Lincolnshire and/or the best team the world has ever seen

Iā€™ll be honest, Iā€™ve never understood why an ambulance would be taking anyone home from the football.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 84
ncfc_chalky
May 18, 2022, 10:39am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +422
Gold Stars: 58
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

*Werenā€™t

If there's one thing that I've learnt about posting on here is that Grimsby fans are god fearing,church going,do gooding saints šŸ‘
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 84
buckstown
May 18, 2022, 10:47am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,234
Gold Stars: 79
Part of the problem is that there are always people trying to make pitch invasions acceptable. "It happens everywhere", "just a show of emotion" etc. etc.
That means that when it happens real idiots like this guy seize the opportunity. When I saw the video it made me grateful we didn't have a similar individual go on the pitch at Barnet because he could easily have attacked their keeper who'd been winding us up with time wasting antics.
Bottom line is we have to educate people that there are no circumstances where going on the pitch is acceptable. It's a cultural shift and the people at the top of football need to get their wagons in a circle
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 84
Mayaman
May 18, 2022, 10:49am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,421
Gold Stars: 74
It was bound to happen.  I thought you weren't allowed on the pitch.  If there are no consequences, people will still be doing it.  We will all end up behind bars again. It's crap watching for a metal fence.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 84
Mayaman
May 18, 2022, 10:49am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,421
Gold Stars: 74
It was bound to happen.  I thought you weren't allowed on the pitch.  If there are no consequences, people will still be doing it.  We will all end up behind bars again. It's crap watching for a metal fence.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 84
LH
May 18, 2022, 11:33am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,583
Gold Stars: 175
Quoted from ska face

Football fans are generally ā€œmade an example ofā€ at every possible opportunity. This bloke will definitely be going down.

On a slightly related note, this tweet from Amanda Jacks at the FSF is worrying - looks like banning orders are going to go through the roof in the next few years -

https://mobile.twitter.com/FairCop_/status/1526453028085280768

Would agree generally speaking but four months for milling with three opposition players seens fairly lenient.
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 84
Dave Gilberts Left Peg
May 18, 2022, 11:39am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +2 / -5
Approval: -158
Gold Stars: 78
We need to bring back fences and maybe even electrify them if this sort of behaviour continues, it is so unnecessary

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 84
coddy60
May 18, 2022, 11:44am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / -16
Approval: +656
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from ncfc_chalky

If there's one thing that I've learnt about posting on here is that Grimsby fans are god fearing,church going,do gooding saints šŸ‘

If there's one thing I've learnt from reading your posts on here, is that you're a massive girl private.
Why don't you intercourse off round Lee Hughes house and rim him, you whiter than white gobshite šŸ‘ŠšŸ’¦
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 84
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Billy Sharp

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.