GYinScuntland
December 21, 2021, 1:12am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,253
Gold Stars: 98
Quoted from TAGG

David Icke along with the flat earthers are fookin hilarious. I love watching them if I want a laugh.

The way I've sat back over the last two years and seen most of the conspiracy theories turn into reality I wouldn't be too shocked to find the Earth actually is flat and that's why they're trying to stop us travelling.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 126
AdamHaddock
December 21, 2021, 1:24am

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +37 / -5
Approval: +2,842
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Oh ffs here we go again 🤦🏻‍♂️

Can we move this to non football

Football was invented by the Rothchilds to control us

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 126
GYinScuntland
December 21, 2021, 1:28am

Brandy Drinker
Quoted from AdamHaddock

Football was invented by the Rothchilds to control us

**ADMIN ALERT**

Post of the year 😂 😂 😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 126
KingstonMariner
December 21, 2021, 1:57am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.03
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from wuffing

Why don't you just watch it and find out!?

Life’s too short for that kind of crap. If I want information on medical matters I don’t watch videos of ex-footballers with no expertise in the matter, on platforms run for known loons like Icke.

Really.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 126
KingstonMariner
December 21, 2021, 2:12am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.03
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from wuffing
Ah well. Sorry to try to wake you from your slumbers. Enjoy lock down after lock down, variant after variant, booster after booster. By the way, did any of you ask the person that jabbed you just what was actually in it?
Did any of you bother to actually view the footage posted or just let other people's opinion cloud your minds instead of making your own informed opinion?Do you just believe the government and the BBC and let them inform your opinions? Of course they would never lie to the great British public would they...... except for the odd party.... or 2, 3, 4 whilst we were all locked away and our loved ones died alone in isolation.
Still, never mind hey. As long as we all do as we are told and not question ANYTHING.
Ah well, at least I've had a go at trying to expose what is REALLY taking place.

You see, I love and care about humanity and what is happening is devastating and truly heartbreaking.

I just emplore you to have a look for yourselves. PLEASE just give Matt's video a watch before you ridicule.... before it is too late.

wuffing..........

I believe the chief scientific and medical officers, and most of the medical community.

It was the government ministers and their spads who broke the rules, and lied about it. I never believed that bunch anyway. I’m still fuming about my mum dying in isolation and us not being able to have a proper funeral whilst they partied and swanned around England ‘testing their eyesight’. But that doesn’t undermine my confidence in the scientists and doctors. If you think some old has been footballer knows more than them, I’ve got some magic beans to sell you.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 126
GYinScuntland
December 21, 2021, 3:26am

Brandy Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I believe the chief scientific and medical officers, and most of the medical community.

It was the government ministers and their spads who broke the rules, and lied about it. I never believed that bunch anyway. I’m still fuming about my mum dying in isolation and us not being able to have a proper funeral whilst they partied and swanned around England ‘testing their eyesight’. But that doesn’t undermine my confidence in the scientists and doctors. If you think some old has been footballer knows more than them, I’ve got some magic beans to sell you.

Wow! If that happened then you're more mellow than me.
I lost my Mother last week, after the best part of two years locked in a so called care home.
With no visitors allowed, looking at 4 walls she developed dementia and went downhill fast while we had nothing to do but look on from the outside.
Over a dozen falls in weeks, broken shoulder, arm and nose, police involved, BUPA, social services, doctors etc.
All could see her except family.
Care my bottom and all for the best part of ÂŁ4,000 a month.
The funeral is on January 5th and fcuk me I'm bitter, trust me, my confidence in scientists, doctors and everyone else is seriously undermined.
The way it's looking we might not even be able to have the planned funeral.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 126
supertown
December 21, 2021, 5:37am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,482
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from wuffing
Ah well. Sorry to try to wake you from your slumbers. Enjoy lock down after lock down, variant after variant, booster after booster. By the way, did any of you ask the person that jabbed you just what was actually in it?
Did any of you bother to actually view the footage posted or just let other people's opinion cloud your minds instead of making your own informed opinion?Do you just believe the government and the BBC and let them inform your opinions? Of course they would never lie to the great British public would they...... except for the odd party.... or 2, 3, 4 whilst we were all locked away and our loved ones died alone in isolation.
Still, never mind hey. As long as we all do as we are told and not question ANYTHING.
Ah well, at least I've had a go at trying to expose what is REALLY taking place.

You see, I love and care about humanity and what is happening is devastating and truly heartbreaking.

I just emplore you to have a look for yourselves. PLEASE just give Matt's video a watch before you ridicule.... before it is too late.

wuffing..........

So you know the contents of every medical remedy you have ever taken do you ? Of course you don’t , why should this be any different . Muppet
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 126
December 21, 2021, 5:38am
Guest User
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Life’s too short for that kind of crap. If I want information on medical matters I don’t watch videos of ex-footballers with no expertise in the matter, on platforms run for known loons like Icke.

Really.

What you appear to be saying is that ex-footballers should only be listened to when talking about football.

This seems a bit harsh on a clearly intelligent 53 year old expressing his honest opinions.

Since you cba to watch it I'll give you a brief summary: Governments throughout the world are trying to get us to believe that the way to stop the spread of Covid
is by injecting us all with hastily-developed unsafe vaccines (which do not prevent infection by, or transmission of the virus).

MLT concludes that this doesn't add up - but people expressing that view are being frozen out of the mainstream media (hence the platform).

The statistics on young, strong, healthy professional sportspersons who have collapsed with heart problems post-vaccination take some explaining.

***************************************************************************************************************
My views:

Your faith in the medical profession exceeds mine - the links between it and the pharmaceutical industry are...murky. (Money talks!)

I doubt the UK Government has any genuine interest in halting the pandemic (even if it could) since it affords them the opportunity to do what all right-wing
governments do - gain greater social control. The fact that it provided a perfect excuse to throw large chunks of the public purse to their friends was just
an added bonus.

Merry Xmas everybody.
Reply: 27 - 126
pen penfras
December 21, 2021, 7:16am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -124
Gold Stars: 72
As soon as he says the rate of serious illness and death isn't lower for people with the vaccine, it takes away any credibility he has. Didn't watch after that, because if you can't grasp that you are 3 times more likely to die without the vaccine from the data then you aren't intelligent enough to be understanding anything else that's going on and shouldn't be influencing people.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 126
Abdul19
December 21, 2021, 7:19am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.40
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,629
Gold Stars: 220
"Matt Le Tissier wasn't that good" is one of the most bonkers things I've read on here. On here!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 126
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Matt Le Tissier

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.