13 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
chaos33
December 27, 2021, 9:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,016
Gold Stars: 362
Alone anywhere. Point to a credible source that aligns with your uninformed and bigoted view.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 126
Humbercod
December 27, 2021, 9:42pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,503
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from chaos33
Alone anywhere. Point to a credible source that aligns with your uninformed and bigoted view.

Bigoted views….

Christians generally believe the world to be around 12000 years old and bible covers it, starting with Adam and Eve. If that is true, how do they account for dinosaurs?

You are to easy 😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 126
chaos33
December 27, 2021, 10:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Do you mean too easy? Not to… you moron. .

What’s your answer to that question…?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 112 - 126
Humbercod
December 29, 2021, 3:46am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

That may have had some veracity if it wasn't dated the 15th June.

Just to remind you incase you missed my post  it was updated December 16th, care to comment?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 113 - 126
ginnywings
December 29, 2021, 10:13am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Humbercod

Just to remind you incase you missed my post  it was updated December 16th, care to comment?

Yep!

It says page updated the 16th December, not the document itself, which is still months old.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 126
chaos33
December 29, 2021, 10:23am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

Bigoted views….

Christians generally believe the world to be around 12000 years old and bible covers it, starting with Adam and Eve. If that is true, how do they account for dinosaurs?

You are to easy 😂

That’s not actually a view, and certainly not that of a bigot. It’s a genuine question asked by lots of people and I’ve yet to see a cogent response, a bit like I’ve yet to see a lucid and convincing account of the economic and real benefits of brexit. You certainly haven’t provided one, and, being fair, you’ve kind of been set up, as there just isn’t a case. When I pick you up on the way you express your fixed and flawed ideas in terms of how you present them, it’s not as the ‘grammar police’….it’s to indicate your inability to learn something new and informative in an intellectually beneficial way. You’re absolutely fixed in your views on everything and can’t even manage to take on board a simple lesson of learning the correct use of have/of and there/their. As has been pointed out, your astonishing levels of confirmation bias mean that everything you contribute is universally dismissed as pigswill.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 115 - 126
ginnywings
December 29, 2021, 10:31am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
I'd forgotten the Mark Twain quote, "never argue with stupid people" etc.

With that in mind, I think it's time to bow out of trying to engage with Humbo.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 116 - 126
chaos33
December 29, 2021, 10:38am
Barley Wine Drinker
You’re right of course.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 117 - 126
Humbercod
December 29, 2021, 10:52am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

Yep!

It says page updated the 16th December, not the document itself, which is still months old.

Erm yes updated by the NHS in relation to the document.
Thick as Diane Abbott’s thighs.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 118 - 126
Humbercod
December 29, 2021, 11:20am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33

That’s not actually a view, and certainly not that of a bigot. It’s a genuine question asked by lots of people and I’ve yet to see a cogent response,

Don’t act the girl private your intent was to belittle! I bet you wouldn’t go on social media and say similar things about Islam because we both know you’d be getting a knock at your door within 24 hrs for islamaphobia!

Quoted Text
a bit like I’ve yet to see a lucid and convincing account of the economic and real benefits of brexit. You certainly haven’t provided one, and, being fair, you’ve kind of been set up, as there just isn’t a case. When I pick you up on the way you express your fixed and flawed ideas in terms of how you present them, it’s not as the ‘grammar police’….it’s to indicate your inability to learn something new and informative in an intellectually beneficial way. You’re absolutely fixed in your views on everything and can’t even manage to take on board a simple lesson of learning the correct use of have/of and there/their. As has been pointed out, your astonishing levels of confirmation bias mean that everything you contribute is universally dismissed as pigswill.

Don’t use Brexit to smokescreen your bigotry, I’m bored to death of Brexit it’s done FFS please try and get over it maybe some Counselling will help you.

You still banging on about grammar on a footy forum you total flipping snob. There are many more less educated posters than me who lets say struggle to post a meaningful sentence together at times, but you single me out because you’re a virtual bully because of your bitterness at my Pro-Brexit, Pro-natural immunity stance. Hey and if this makes me in a minority of one on here I would be happy but sadly to inform you I’ve had  3 private messages in support regarding this non football forum.

I may well be fixed on my views but then so are you it’s called personal opinion. Again Brexit is done so there is nothing to talk about Covid is the only show in town, and if you look at everything I have posted regarding Covid you will find some balance. Unlike you who jumped onto the Remdesivir debate I was having with someone else just to have a go, If I had said it was a great drug you would still of argued the toss, you’re absolute tool.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 119 - 126
13 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Matt Le Tissier

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.