Hagrid
December 7, 2021, 7:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,532
Gold Stars: 547
Deserves a thread of its own.

You absolute illegitimates Boris and Co.

Leaked footage tonight of Number 10 staff laughing and joking about it 4 days after it happened

I flipping despise the tories
Logged Offline
Private Message
LH
December 7, 2021, 7:49pm

Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,638
Gold Stars: 179
Tweet 1468285179919749120 will appear here...

Hope there’s some voter’s remorse about tonight but doubt there’ll be many who did vote for them who are arsed. I wonder if this is a divide and rule tactic in a way - show everyone how they were breaking the rules last year and cause enough anger that there’s enough dissent that there’s no point bringing new ones in. Or is this being leaked by people who want Johnson out within ParIiament? Either way they’re all a bunch of sharp objects and they were quite literally laughing at us following the rules last year.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 109
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 7, 2021, 8:09pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 556
The worrying thing is that Sunak is an even slimier, sleazier, self-serving slurry Tory.

Middle-class drooling housewives are going to be tripping over their labias to vote for him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 109
ska face
December 7, 2021, 8:19pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,944
Gold Stars: 857
Bring back the death penalty for these.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 109
Stadium
December 7, 2021, 8:30pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Tweet 1468299459939520515 will appear here...

No surprise at all.
Embarrassing if you ever believed a thing the bluffer said.
Would love to hear our "local" MP's views on the continuing double standards.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 109
Manchester Mariner
December 7, 2021, 8:50pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,826
Gold Stars: 42
Standard Tories.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 109
codcheeky
December 7, 2021, 9:07pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,260
Gold Stars: 31
It only needs for someone to say they were touched up at the party and someone to post a pic of Doris in black face sniffing coke for the full hypocrisy set
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 109
ginnywings
December 8, 2021, 1:02am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.00
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,154
Gold Stars: 548
Is anyone surprised? The Tories have been taking the p1ss for as long as I can remember, yet working people not only keep voting for them; they actually defend the fookers.

They are not doing anything they haven't been doing all along in their sordid history, but camera phones and social media makes it a bit harder to hide nowadays.

Hope they get hammered at the next election, but somehow I doubt it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 109
aldi_01
December 8, 2021, 7:30am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from ginnywings
Is anyone surprised? The Tories have been taking the p1ss for as long as I can remember, yet working people not only keep voting for them; they actually defend the fookers.

They are not doing anything they haven't been doing all along in their sordid history, but camera phones and social media makes it a bit harder to hide nowadays.

Hope they get hammered at the next election, but somehow I doubt it.

They won’t, that’s the sad thing. Too many believing the anti immigration rhetoric and the bullshit about levelling up etc…

It was mind blowing just how many people believed the smear campaigns against Corbyn.

To vote for this rabble again you’d genuinely have to be deluded, using the excuse of ‘they’re all as bad’ doesn’t really wash either…I don’t believe there’s been a more incompetent government…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 109
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 8:34am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,497
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from LH
Tweet 1468285179919749120 will appear here...

Hope there’s some voter’s remorse about tonight but doubt there’ll be many who did vote for them who are arsed. I wonder if this is a divide and rule tactic in a way - show everyone how they were breaking the rules last year and cause enough anger that there’s enough dissent that there’s no point bringing new ones in. Or is this being leaked by people who want Johnson out within ParIiament? Either way they’re all a bunch of sharp objects and they were quite literally laughing at us following the rules last year.

Unfortunately for red donkey brigade it still doesn't make Labour an electable alternative.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 109
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 8:36am
Cocktail Drinker
Everyone's moaning saying Boris stopped them from seeing family last Christmas. He didn't stop my family, we cracked on as normal just like we will this year. If you let someone tell you that you can't see your own family then I'm sorry but that's on you. 🐑
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 109
Hagrid
December 8, 2021, 8:58am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod
Everyone's moaning saying Boris stopped them from seeing family last Christmas. He didn't stop my family, we cracked on as normal just like we will this year. If you let someone tell you that you can't see your own family then I'm sorry but that's on you. 🐑

Oh intercourse off.

Your defending the indefensible . My brother went 14 months without seeing his friends, any form of social contact. For these illegitimates to rub it in our face
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 109
aldi_01
December 8, 2021, 9:10am

Barley Wine Drinker
On a personal level I did and have done what I’ve needed to do throughout all of this…but, when this flipping fraud stands up and says one thing and does the opposite and then lies about it publicly whilst his cronies and hangers on brag…whilst billions have landed in the pockets of chums and no marks, shareholders and male masturbators you have to realise they’re the worst government we’ve ever seen…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 109
MarinerWY
December 8, 2021, 10:13am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,992
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from Humbercod

So you see nothing wrong with a government mandating draconian measures (regardless of whether you agree with the necessity of those measures) and then not following them themselves?

I think from other threads you are against lockdowns: anti-lockdowners should also be hugely enraged by this, as if Downing Street didn't really care about the rules, why impose them on the rest of the UK?
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 109
DB
December 8, 2021, 10:55am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.32
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,071
Gold Stars: 391
[quote=140716]

Unfortunately for red donkey brigade it still doesn't make Labour an electable alternative.[/quote]

This is the problem, we don't have a credible government and a credible opposition and haven't had for decades. Boris was only voted in because he said he would get us out of the EU and uphold the Brexit vote. At that time it was the only thing going in his favour and nothing else.

Regrettably, the country didn't know covid was around the corner and the cost of power was going up dramatically otherwise the outcome might have been different. Either way, the mess the country is in continues to the next vote, so let hope a statesman might appear to lead us instead of the buffoon we have,

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 109
ska face
December 8, 2021, 11:02am

Vodka Drinker
I hope everyone who voted Tory in 2019 is having a really, really miserable time and suffering immeasurably.
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 109
December 8, 2021, 11:21am
Brandy Drinker
Looks like plan B is on its way.

A large chunk of the populace won’t follow the tightened rules. But Moggy, Bojo, Sunak et al don’t want us to follow the rules anyway so they can blame the public if things turn nasty in January.

aka follow the science when you need a quick distraction.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 109
ginnywings
December 8, 2021, 11:46am

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from DB
[quote=140716]

Unfortunately for red donkey brigade it still doesn't make Labour an electable alternative.[/quote]

This is the problem, we don't have a credible government and a credible opposition and haven't had for decades. Boris was only voted in because he said he would get us out of the EU and uphold the Brexit vote. At that time it was the only thing going in his favour and nothing else.

Regrettably, the country didn't know covid was around the corner and the cost of power was going up dramatically otherwise the outcome might have been different. Either way, the mess the country is in continues to the next vote, so let hope a statesman might appear to lead us instead of the buffoon we have,

Because the Tory press machine tell you that and you all fall for it. Boris is doing exactly what I thought he would- running the country like it's his own private social club. He's a lying, cheating, entitled, populist @rsehole.

You're right that he swayed the voters with his Brexit rhetoric, but that's going swimmingly isn't it? We went shopping last night and the fooking shelves were bare. Couldn't even get the basics like milk and sugar. Fuel prices are rocketing and predicted to go up by 40% again in April. The country is rife with sleaze but the Tories are just laughing and partying their way through it all. They are laughing at you and me while they stuff their pockets with cash. That oily illegitimate Rees-Mogg thought it was funny too and mocked it it at speech he gave at another gathering.

The fact they had this party was bad enough. To then deny it is worse, but to openly mock the situation is disgusting and so typically Tory.

They have no shame and should be drummed out of office.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 109
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 11:47am
Cocktail Drinker
Looks like plan B is on its way.

A large chunk of the populace won’t follow the tightened rules. But Moggy, Bojo, Sunak et al don’t want us to follow the rules anyway so they can blame the public if things turn nasty in January.

aka follow the science when you need a quick distraction.

But the vast majority of people will comply. These shyster’s are literally laughing at us. What a mad world we live in, in an ideal world  Boris would be Joining Blair in a prison cell for the death and destruction his government has caused, and before the numpty’s say you voted for him (pre Covid) anyone of a sane mind knows Labour would have locked down harder with more restrictions, the passport would already be here.

The passports 😂 - https://www.euronews.com/2021/.....fter-christmas-party
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 109
Hagrid
December 8, 2021, 11:49am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

Because the Tory press machine tell you that and you all fall for it. Boris is doing exactly what I thought he would- running the country like it's his own private social club. He's a lying, cheating, entitled, populist @rsehole.

You're right that he swayed the voters with his Brexit rhetoric, but that's going swimmingly isn't it? We went shopping last night and the fooking shelves were bare. Couldn't even get the basics like milk and sugar. Fuel prices are rocketing and predicted to go up by 40% again in April. The country is rife with sleaze but the Tories are just laughing and partying their way through it all. They are laughing at you and me while they stuff their pockets with cash. That oily illegitimate Rees-Mogg thought it was funny too and mocked it it at speech he gave at another gathering.

The fact they had this party was bad enough. To then deny it is worse, but to openly mock the situation is disgusting and so typically Tory.

They have no shame and should be drummed out of office.

Rees-Mogg makes my skin crawl

I’ve never been violent but he is the one i would love to punch
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 109
ginnywings
December 8, 2021, 11:52am

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from Humbercod

But the vast majority of people will comply. These shyster’s are literally laughing at us. What a mad world we live in, in an ideal world  Boris would be Joining Blair in a prison cell for the death and destruction his government has caused, and before the numpty’s say you voted for him (pre Covid) anyone of a sane mind knows Labour would have locked down harder with more restrictions, the passport would already be here.

The passports 😂 - https://www.euronews.com/2021/.....fter-christmas-party

Yep, let's pretend that things would have been worse under Labour. It's the only defence you have left for voting these charlatans into government.

Also, the Norway party didn't break any rules, so the comparison is poor one.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 109
December 8, 2021, 11:56am
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Hagrid

Rees-Mogg makes my skin crawl

I’ve never been violent but he is the one i would love to punch

2 for 1 with Kit Malthouse for having a name that sounds like a top shelf homebrewing magazine.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 109
Ipswin
December 8, 2021, 12:04pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Humbercod

I take it that whatever further restrictions the fat blond lying illegitimate brings in for Christmas you will not be one of  'the vast majority' who you claim will comply and you will break the rules as you did, by your own admission, last year.

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 109
December 8, 2021, 12:05pm
Brandy Drinker
There will be some on here who want tighter restrictions, some that don’t and some like me who would like to cherry-pick a few to get of Christmas parties and office secret santa.

However, what definitely should not be happening is the Cabinet playing free and easy with introducing Covid rules, affecting people’s health and livelihoods, just to cover up for them being corrupt, dishonest crooks. Again!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 109
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 12:17pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

Yep, let's pretend that things would have been worse under Labour. It's the only defence you have left for voting these charlatans into government.

Also, the Norway party didn't break any rules, so the comparison is poor one.

Pretend….Captain hindsight Has been crying for stricter lockdowns since it started!

My point on Norway is that they were all doubled vaccinated and took self tests before entry, Yet more than half and counting are now infected with Covid. Passports won’t work!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 109
LH
December 8, 2021, 12:19pm

Quoted from Humbercod

Unfortunately for red donkey brigade it still doesn't make Labour an electable alternative.

You keep voting for who the paper tells you too then like a good boy and we’ll all suffer the consequences 👍
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 109
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 12:20pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Ipswin

I take it that whatever further restrictions the fat blond lying illegitimate brings in for Christmas you will not be one of  'the vast majority' who you claim will comply and you will break the rules as you did, by your own admission, last year.

Absolutely I follow the science. Alec Baldwin killed more people than the omicron variant, this never ends until the majority say no more!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 109
ginnywings
December 8, 2021, 12:24pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from Humbercod

Pretend….Captain hindsight Has been crying for stricter lockdowns since it started!

My point on Norway is that they were all doubled vaccinated and took self tests before entry, Yet more than half and counting are now infected with Covid. Passports won’t work!

Vaccinations don't stop you getting the virus.

Carry on flouting the advice mate. You are more important than everyone else.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 109
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 12:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from LH

You keep voting for who the paper tells you too then like a good boy and we’ll all suffer the consequences 👍

I’ve voted for 5 different parties in my life time I’m no red or blue or any other, but that’s the the problem, we have a nation of donkeys who will only ever vote 1 way. Until this cycle can be broken this will sadly never change. I think it’s time a proportional system is demanded by the people.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 109
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 12:34pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

Vaccinations don't stop you getting the virus.

But…. But …we were told they did, they stop you spreading, they are the way out 70% for full immunity remember! I said 1 would lead to 2 and then boosters before boosters were ever mentioned, now it’s going to be a booster every 3 months. Keep complying.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 109
mariner91
December 8, 2021, 1:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,888
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from Humbercod

Or perhaps we didn't want to kill our family members? My mother-in-law is type 2 diabetic and has a reasonably severe respiratory disorder. I work in a public facing job literally having people breathe on me all day every day. We didn't see my other half's parents for months and months in order to reduce the risk of us accidentally infecting her with a disease which may well have killed her. But yeah, we're sheep cause we value the lives of our loved ones.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 109
Manchester Mariner
December 8, 2021, 1:43pm

Exile
Tweet 1467813559157628932 will appear here...

😎

Private Message
Reply: 31 - 109
FishOutOfWater
December 8, 2021, 2:12pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,590
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Manchester Mariner
Tweet 1467813559157628932 will appear here...

Looks like a proper Charlie in that uniform...

or more accurately

Charlie
Uniform
November
Tango
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 32 - 109
codcheeky
December 8, 2021, 2:34pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

We didn’t even have the choice to break the rules at my Grandmothers care home, you could not visit full stop, she was allowed no face to face visits for over 6 months, in isolation at the care home for 3 weeks and then in intensive care for two weeks before she died. My uncle was allowed to visit the day before she died but no contact was allowed. This was two weeks before this party, we watched the funeral by zoom.
We all followed the rules because we wanted as few other families as possible to go through this.
You seem to be so selfish and uncaring that it beggars belief but worse you are quite proud of your callousness and lack of empathy, truly you are worst of everything this government represents, I may be a sheep but you are a tick leaching of society. Proudly trumpeting your ignorance and selfishness is perhaps the Tory way, I pity any you have influence over
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 109
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 3:49pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from codcheeky

We didn’t even have the choice to break the rules at my Grandmothers care home, you could not visit full stop, she was allowed no face to face visits for over 6 months, in isolation at the care home for 3 weeks and then in intensive care for two weeks before she died. My uncle was allowed to visit the day before she died but no contact was allowed. This was two weeks before this party, we watched the funeral by zoom.
We all followed the rules because we wanted as few other families as possible to go through this.
You seem to be so selfish and uncaring that it beggars belief but worse you are quite proud of your callousness and lack of empathy, truly you are worst of everything this government represents, I may be a sheep but you are a tick leaching of society. Proudly trumpeting your ignorance and selfishness is perhaps the Tory way, I pity any you have influence over

My aim was solely at the anti Tory/ Boris brigaide that have frothed in pure bitterness on here ever since he/they won the election, they love to call him out as an untrustworthy incompetent buffoon, yet amazingly follow and parrot everything he says regarding this virus.

I have condemned the government many times on here regarding their handling of the pandemic, I even said I would like to see him in jail for the hurt he has caused for not only family’s like yours but my own. I met up last Xmas with heathy members of my family and will do the same again this year and   Will be proud to do so. So try not to mix up the two scenarios whilst being miserable locked down under plan B whilst trying to show how morally right on you are. Stop being so precious and grow some balls FFS.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 109
December 8, 2021, 5:44pm
Brandy Drinker
This is all cutting the head off the snake to leave Sunak to slither into position.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 109
mariner91
December 8, 2021, 6:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,888
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from Humbercod

My aim was solely at the anti Tory/ Boris brigaide that have frothed in pure bitterness on here ever since he/they won the election, they love to call him out as an untrustworthy incompetent buffoon, yet amazingly follow and parrot everything he says regarding this virus.

I have condemned the government many times on here regarding their handling of the pandemic, I even said I would like to see him in jail for the hurt he has caused for not only family’s like yours but my own. I met up last Xmas with heathy members of my family and will do the same again this year and   Will be proud to do so. So try not to mix up the two scenarios whilst being miserable locked down under plan B whilst trying to show how morally right on you are. Stop being so precious and grow some balls FFS.

Talk about re-writing history. His laziness and his blasé attitude meant tens of thousands of our fellow countrymen and women died needlessly. This was called out by many on here at the time.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 109
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 6:17pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

Talk about re-writing history. His laziness and his blasé attitude meant tens of thousands of our fellow countrymen and women died needlessly. This was called out by many on here at the time.  

Yeah and I was one!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 109
December 8, 2021, 6:22pm
Brandy Drinker
I’ve just been to a corporate lunch in Edinburgh which I would have preferred to avoid. I was under pressure to go because I’ve bailed out of the last few and wanted to save face by not sending another last minute, feeble excuse.

However, I hoped people would be sensible enough to try and socially distance as much as they could and at least try and act sensibly.

Instead, 350 people crammed into the pre-lunch bar, tables and chairs more tightly packed than Gary Childs’ posing pouch and I would assume I was the only person who bothered to take a LF test before attending.

I mean, Boris and his Cabinet are proper c*nts but I don’t see why people can’t just try and act sensibly when we do have a more infectious variant with us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 109
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 6:24pm
Cocktail Drinker
Plan B is here then just like clock work, so after all the missed cancer screenings, mental health crisis, rise in alcohol abuse, assault on freedoms, and massive economic damage at least the majority on here will be disturbingly happy with this. But for those who have awoken get ready for the fight.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 109
December 8, 2021, 6:25pm
Brandy Drinker
Boris: Unfair on people returning from red list countries. We need to look at it.

No shït! What about people who have already paid the £2,500. What a moron.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 109
December 8, 2021, 6:28pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod
Plan B is here then just like clock work, so after all the missed cancer screenings, mental health crisis, rise in alcohol abuse, assault on freedoms, and massive economic damage at least the majority on here will be disturbingly happy with this. But for those who have awoken get ready for the fight.

I no longer know what is the right thing to do.

This has now become pure politics (if it wasn’t beforehand).

The whole Cabinet and Starmer should resign. Get Yvette Cooper and whoever the least Tory Tory is, in charge and try to rebuild this mess of a country.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 109
Humbercod
December 8, 2021, 6:42pm
Cocktail Drinker

The whole Cabinet and Starmer should resign. Get Yvette Cooper and whoever the least Tory Tory is, in charge and try to rebuild this mess of a country.

Seriously everyone needs to vote for any party except Labour or Tory.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 109
blundellpork
December 8, 2021, 7:34pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +1,687
Gold Stars: 34
With the Brexit impasse under May, Johnson was one of few people who could get it over the line. However, that was the only thing in his favour. Since then he has been his usual lying, cheating, untrustworthy self. The leader sets the culture of the party, and he’s allowed the sleaze to take place.

I spent last Christmas Day alone, more out of concern for loved ones than following the Government guidance, but to hear of such hypocrisy by our leaders is unforgivable. Boris should have come clean on this 10 days ago, rather than come out with vague and obtuse statements. His time is up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 109
December 8, 2021, 7:48pm
Brandy Drinker
I see the Met Police have confirmed they are not investigating the rancid Number 10 Christmas parties.

Like they are not investigating Prince Andrew being a paedophile.

I trust nobody will be investigating me self-isolating at home, rather than in a quarantine hotel, when this shower move the travel goalposts again when I’m abroad next week.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 109
Stadium
December 8, 2021, 8:08pm
Champagne Drinker
I see the Met Police have confirmed they are not investigating the rancid Number 10 Christmas parties.

Like they are not investigating Prince Andrew being a paedophile.

I trust nobody will be investigating me self-isolating at home, rather than in a quarantine hotel, when this shower move the travel goalposts again when I’m abroad next week.

The Metropolitan Police have said it will not investigate allegations of a party at Downing Street when lockdown rules banned social gatherings.

The force claims this is due to an “absence of evidence” and its policy not to investigate retrospective breaches of coronavirus regulations.

No wonder the police are very rapidly losing respect.
Agreeing with politicians in not "investigating retrospective breaches of coronavirus regulations"
Remember when they were encouraging people to "grass up" persons breaking the regulations to the police??

https://news.sky.com/story/cor.....ys-minister-12071678

Quite happy to investigate it then.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 109
December 8, 2021, 8:11pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Stadium

The Metropolitan Police have said it will not investigate allegations of a party at Downing Street when lockdown rules banned social gatherings.

The force claims this is due to an “absence of evidence” and its policy not to investigate retrospective breaches of coronavirus regulations.

Agreeing with politicians in not "investigating retrospective breaches of coronavirus regulations"

Exactly. So the moment I decide to self-isolate at home when I return from holiday after Christmas, rather than staying in a quarantine hotel, my offence is immediately retrospective so I can’t be investigated.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 109
Stadium
December 8, 2021, 8:13pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from blundellpork
With the Brexit impasse under May, Johnson was one of few people who could get it over the line. However, that was the only thing in his favour. Since then he has been his usual lying, cheating, untrustworthy self. The leader sets the culture of the party, and he’s allowed the sleaze to take place.

I spent last Christmas Day alone, more out of concern for loved ones than following the Government guidance, but to hear of such hypocrisy by our leaders is unforgivable. Boris should have come clean on this 10 days ago, rather than come out with vague and obtuse statements. His time is up.

Why??
Just do what HC said & "crack on"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 109
ska face
December 8, 2021, 8:35pm

Vodka Drinker

If you don’t want Tories, then Yvette fcking Cooper is the last person who should be running the shop.
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 109
Roast Em Bobby
December 8, 2021, 8:52pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,729
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from blundellpork

Since then! He lied and cheated his way through the whole Brexit campaign as well. The problem is Boris and his cabinet have become emboldened by the lies they got away with during Brexit and now think they can do whatever the intercourse they want, and they are getting away with it.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 109
Stadium
December 8, 2021, 9:03pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

Since then! He lied and cheated his way through the whole Brexit campaign as well. The problem is Boris and his cabinet have become emboldened by the lies they got away with during Brexit and now think they can do whatever the intercourse they want, and they are getting away with it.

You do have to laugh at anybody who believed he would change after his previous "performance"

Johnson is sacked by The Times, where he had landed a role as a graduate trainee through family connections, for inventing a quote in an article about the archaeological discovery of Edward II's palace. He falsely attributed the made-up quote to the historian Colin Lucas, his own godfather.

10 January 2002
Having become MP for Henley the previous year, Johnson writes in his Daily Telegraph column that the Queen loves the commonwealth "partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies". In the same column, he predicts that when Prime Minister Tony Blair arrives in the Congo, "the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles". Two bits of casual racism for the price of one.

17 June 2002
In his book Friends, Voters, Countrymen, Johnson likens same-sex marriage to bestiality, writing: "If gay marriage was OK – and I was uncertain on the issue – then I saw no reason in principle why a union should not be consecrated between three men, as well as two men, or indeed three men and a dog." Two years before that, he'd written in The Spectator about "Labour's appalling agenda, encouraging the teaching of homosexuality in schools, and all the rest of it". Two years before that, he referred to gay men as "tank-topped bum boys" in a Daily Telegraph column about Peter Mandelson's resignation.

16 October 2004
As editor of The Spectator, Johnson publishes a highly inflammatory leading article referencing the 1989 Hillsborough disaster, a fatal crush of people at a football match between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest that took 96 lives. After conceding that Hillsborough was "undeniably" a tragedy, the article claims: "That is no excuse for Liverpool’s failure to acknowledge, even to this day, the part played in the disaster by drunken fans at the back of the crowd who mindlessly tried to fight their way into the ground that Saturday afternoon."

The article then says of people in Liverpool generally: "They see themselves whenever possible as victims, and resent their victim status; yet at the same time they wallow in it."

Johnson has been apologising for the massive offence caused ever since. In 2012, he admitted that any suggestion that "drunken fans" contributed to the Hillsborough deaths is a "myth", and said that he "bitterly regretted" the article.

14 November 2004
Conservative leader Michael Howard fires Johnson from his roles as shadow arts minister and party vice-chairman for lying about his lengthy affair with a fellow Spectator journalist. Johnson had tried to dismiss a tabloid story about the affair as "an inverted pyramid of piffle".

1 November 2007
Johnson writes of Hillary Clinton in his Daily Telegraph column: "She's got dyed blonde hair and pouty lips, and a steely blue stare, like a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital." The title of Johnson’s column is: "I want Hillary Clinton to be president".

7 May 2008
Now Mayor of London, Johnson bans the consumption of alcohol on the capital's public transport – without first bothering to consult the people he expects to impose the new rules: train drivers, platform staff and bus drivers. Eleven years later, the ban is such a joke that Diane Abbott becomes a Twitter hero for flouting it by cracking open an M&S mojito on the Overground.

14 July 2009
Johnson describes his £250,000-a-year salary for writing a weekly column in the Daily Telegraph as "chicken feed" – yup, that's £5k-a-column "chicken feed".

11 February 2012
Johnson offends London’'s Irish community by referring to the city's St Patrick's Day gala dinner – which he'd already axed – as "lefty crap". He also implies, inaccurately, that the dinner is somehow linked to Sinn Féin.

1 August 2012
Johnson gets stuck riding a zip wire over Victoria Park as part of the London 2012 Olympic celebrations. "It's very, very well organised. It’s going well so far," he tells onlookers, but staff have to use a rope to tow him to the bottom of the line.

8 July 2013
At the launch of the World Islamic Economic Forum in London, Johnson interrupts Malaysia's Prime Minister, Najib Razak, to suggest that the reason more women are attending university in the Southeast Asian nation is because they "have got to find men to marry".

27 July 2015
Johnson is criticised by safety campaigners for giving wife Marina Wheeler a "backie" while cycling through London. Johnson – who was mayor when the capital's public bicycle hire scheme now commonly known as "Boris Bikes" was introduced – claims he didn't realise he was breaking the law.

15 October 2015
While playing a game of touch rugby at an official event in Japan, Johnson boulders into a ten-year-old boy and knocks him to the ground.

22 April 2016
Writing for The Sun, Johnson implies that President Barack Obama urged the UK to remain in the EU because he is "part-Kenyan". Johnson claims that the removal of a bust of Sir Winston Churchill from Obama's office in the White House had been perceived by some "as a symbol of the part-Kenyan President's ancestral dislike of the British empire".

Churchill's grandson, Conservative MP Sir Nicholas Soames, calls the article "deplorable" and "completely idiotic". Obama responds by saying that he has a bust of Churchill outside his private office at his official residence. He also says of the wartime PM: "I love the guy."

19 May 2016
Two months before he becomes Foreign Secretary, Bantsy Boris wins a £1,000 prize from The Spectator for writing a "lolz" limerick about Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. It goes: "There was a young fellow from Ankara / Who was a terrific wankerer / Till he sowed his wild oats / With the help of a goat / But he didn’t even stop to thankera."

17 May 2017
Apparently unaware that alcohol consumption is forbidden under many Sikh teachings, Johnson starts talking about a whisky-related trade deal between the UK and India during a visit to a Sikh temple in Bristol. "How dare you talk about alcohol in a Sikh temple," one onlooker asks him.

16 September 2017
Johnson quotes the infamous figure from the Vote Leave bus in his latest Daily Telegraph column, writing: "Once we have settled our accounts, we will take back control of roughly £350 million per week." This particular column is no longer online.

2 October 2016
During a speech at the Conservative Party conference to mark his first three months as Foreign Secretary, Johnson confuses Africa for a country, telling an audience of adoring Tories: "Life expectancy in Africa has risen astonishingly as that country has entered the global economic system."

October 3 2017
Johnson praises Libya for wanting to turn the city of Sirte "into the the next Dubai", adding: "The only thing they've got to do is clear the dead bodies."

5 August 2018
Writing in his Daily Telegraph column, Johnson suggests that women wearing burqas and niqabs look like "letter boxes". "If a constituent came to my MP's surgery with her face obscured, I should feel fully entitled … to ask her to remove it so that I could talk to her properly," he writes. "If a female student turned up at school or at a university lecture looking like a bank robber then ditto: those in authority should be allowed to converse openly with those that they are being asked to instruct."

13 March 2019
During a radio interview, Johnson claims that money spent on police investigations into historic child sexual abuse had been "spaffed up the wall".

12 April 2019
The Independent Press Standards Organisation rules that Johnson's Daily Telegraph column from the 6th of January contained a false claim, and orders a correction. Johnson had claimed that a no-deal Brexit was "by some margin preferred by the British public".

29 May 2019
District judge Margot Coleman rules that Johnson is required to appear in court to face accusations of misconduct in public office over claims that he lied during the EU Referendum campaign. The attempted prosecution of Johnson is being spearheaded by Brexit Justice's Marcus Woods, who has crowdfunded more than £200,000 to pay for it. At his "chicken feed" 2009 rate, that’s enough to pay for around 40 of Johnson's Daily Telegraph columns.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 109
Maringer
December 8, 2021, 9:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,766
Gold Stars: 189
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

The real problem is the 80 seat majority of Tory MPs, the vast majority of whom are absolutely spineless, as some of the whipped votes pushed through have shown. They'll never vote against the goverment, whatever reprehensible excrement they manage to come up with. Can you imagine the likes of Vickers and Nici doing anything critical of the shambolic government as a matter of principle? How these people can look themselves in the mirror, I don't know.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 109
Stadium
December 8, 2021, 9:43pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Maringer

The real problem is the 80 seat majority of Tory MPs, the vast majority of whom are absolutely spineless, as some of the whipped votes pushed through have shown. They'll never vote against the goverment, whatever reprehensible excrement they manage to come up with. Can you imagine the likes of Vickers and Nici doing anything critical of the shambolic government as a matter of principle? How these people can look themselves in the mirror, I don't know.

Absolute puppets and zero value to the area.
What have either done since the last election for the area?
No interaction with the local voters or attempting to champion & promote their constituencies.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 109
Roast Em Bobby
December 8, 2021, 9:54pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,729
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from Maringer

Yep, completely agree. Unfortunately they get voted in by people who fall hook line and sinker for their anti-EU, anti-immigrant agenda and are  completely blind to the assets of this country being siphoned off to their pals and peoples rights being stripped away on an almost weekly basis.
All aided by a predominantly right wing media, whose owners are the beneficiaries of the policies being voted through. They've even managed to convince people the BBC is left wing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 109
LH
December 8, 2021, 10:03pm

Not being able to see yourself in a mirror probably helps.
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 109
DB
December 8, 2021, 10:56pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Stadium

Remember when they were encouraging people to "grass up" persons breaking the regulations to the police??

https://news.sky.com/story/cor.....ys-minister-12071678

Quite happy to investigate it then.

Any respect for the police went decades ago!

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 109
aldi_01
December 9, 2021, 7:41am

Barley Wine Drinker
In that epic list of Boris gaffes, you forgot the death threats he made late 90s and the billions he has wasted in his various roles…

Vickers, the walking contradiction, I’ll vote in favour of anything the whip tells me then sit at the dinner table with my daughter in her same sex relationship.

Nici, well, the less said about her the better, have we ever seen such an irrelevant MP locally? I don’t think so…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 109
December 9, 2021, 7:47am
Brandy Drinker
Sajid Javid is on BBC Breakfast (one day late) and I don’t think I have ever seen anyone sweat so much on live TV.

Javid is trying to defend the indefensible. Again. His boss and teammates are a disgrace.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 109
LH
December 9, 2021, 8:09am

Nici’s entire political identity relies on Johnson. If he goes, she goes next election.
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 109
Maringer
December 9, 2021, 10:03am
Barley Wine Drinker
If she's modelling her career on Johnson, it's no surprise she's so flipping useless.

Difference is, she doesn't have the connections and backers in the Establishment. I expect she'll find a trough to put her nose in when she does leave parliament - former Tory MPs tend to do alright for themselves.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 109
LH
December 9, 2021, 10:40am

Predictably there’s another dead cat and also predictably it’s baby number X for Johnson.
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 109
Maringer
December 9, 2021, 1:38pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Can he take some paternal leave and get somebody a bit less useless to take over while he's gone?

Oh wait. Thinking about it, I don't there is anyone less useless in government at the moment, which is going some.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 109
LH
December 9, 2021, 3:36pm

Paternity leave and Raab isolating too. That’ll probs mean PMQs cancelled (they’ll stand down the Commons anyway next week). Can anyone older than I am say if there’s been a PM with a lower popularity with the population in their lifetime? Possibly Blair Iraq 2003, Poll Tax Thatcher in my lifetime but far before I was bothered about politics. I was 3-month-old in a pram for a Poll Tax march.
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 109
Manchester Mariner
December 9, 2021, 3:52pm

Exile
Quoted from LH
Paternity leave and Raab isolating too. That’ll probs mean PMQs cancelled (they’ll stand down the Commons anyway next week). Can anyone older than I am say if there’s been a PM with a lower popularity with the population in their lifetime? Possibly Blair Iraq 2003, Poll Tax Thatcher in my lifetime but far before I was bothered about politics. I was 3-month-old in a pram for a Poll Tax march.

Another day, another news story about Boris Johnson lying, plus wife 3 has shot out Boris Johnson kid number 9/10/12? Saw a tweet about Carrie Johnson producing babies as a defence mechanism, like squid ink   . His only option now is to go full Trump and start using the Fake News catchphrase. At least we haven't got as many mentalists here as the US. I can't see a Downing Street insurrection happening anytime soon.

Private Message
Reply: 63 - 109
Stadium
December 9, 2021, 7:26pm
Champagne Drinker

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 109
Stadium
December 9, 2021, 7:29pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01
In that epic list of Boris gaffes, you forgot the death threats he made late 90s and the billions he has wasted in his various roles…

Vickers, the walking contradiction, I’ll vote in favour of anything the whip tells me then sit at the dinner table with my daughter in her same sex relationship.

Nici, well, the less said about her the better, have we ever seen such an irrelevant MP locally? I don’t think so

Dippy Nici.

https://streamable.com/ohpl39

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 109
ginnywings
December 9, 2021, 9:13pm

Recovering Alcoholic
It now transpires that there were 6, yes 6 parties, held between the 13th November and 18th December, all of which broke the rules. Boris is said to have attended at least one of those, which was a leaving do at which he gave a speech. It remains to be seen if he, or other senior Tories attended some or all of those, but you can bet your life they did. Apart from anything else, how many fecking parties do these tw@ts have?

Also, Boris has been brought to task and fined over the refurbishment of his flat, which again broke all the rules.

The one thing Tories love above all else is power and I think this will lead to Bojo being axed before too long, especially if the next by election goes t1ts up. Their golden boy who delivered an 80 seat majority is now a liability and they see defeat in the future, so will act.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 109
DB
December 10, 2021, 3:51am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Stadium

I have just watched this for the first time. Anybody who voted for that inept woman wants their head tested. She failed to answer any of Peter's questions and defended Boris although facts say he was wrong. It's bad enough when the PM doesn't know what's happening in the country but then doesn't know what's happening in No 10 the powerhouse of the government, and his home is beyond belief.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 109
blundellpork
December 10, 2021, 10:57am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +1,687
Quoted from ginnywings
The one thing Tories love above all else is power and I think this will lead to Bojo being axed before too long, especially if the next by election goes t1ts up. Their golden boy who delivered an 80 seat majority is now a liability and they see defeat in the future, so will act.

The Tories are never shy about axing a leader. I couldn’t see him lasting much past the Brexit deal, but covid has rather dominated the agenda over the last 21 months. I can’t see him lasting much longer now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 109
ginnywings
December 15, 2021, 9:25am

Recovering Alcoholic
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 109
cmackenzie4
December 15, 2021, 9:48am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.22
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,346
“Pissing on our knitting” brilliant! 😂

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 109
chaos33
December 15, 2021, 3:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,988
Gold Stars: 365
Tweet 1471125380228653060 will appear here...

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 109
Sandford1981
December 15, 2021, 3:49pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.96
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,100
Gold Stars: 59
Quoted from chaos33
Tweet 1471125380228653060 will appear here...

That is brilliant!!!😊

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 109
KingstonMariner
December 15, 2021, 7:11pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.02
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
It’s not just Downing St. Bozza’s former deputy mayor for rule-breaking has been caught out too.

https://www.itv.com/news/londo.....king-christmas-party

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 109
ginnywings
December 15, 2021, 10:14pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from KingstonMariner
It’s not just Downing St. Bozza’s former deputy mayor for rule-breaking has been caught out too.

https://www.itv.com/news/londo.....king-christmas-party

At least he apologised and stood down.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 109
Maringer
December 15, 2021, 11:48pm
Barley Wine Drinker
The interesting thing about that story is that one of the chaps that ITV describes as one of Bailey's 'supporters' is a billionaire property developer. Had he been working on a campaign, then? Very public-spirited of a billionaire property developer to give up his valuable time to help out a hard-working Tory politician. I mean, it's not as though there could be anything in it for him, is it?

Also very interesting to see that ITV didn't report the attendance of a billionaire property developer at said illicit party!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 109
codcheeky
December 16, 2021, 7:07pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

At least he apologised and stood down.

Only from the police and crime committee not from the London assembly
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 109
ginnywings
December 16, 2021, 9:25pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from codcheeky

Only from the police and crime committee not from the London assembly

Aye!

My post was a dig at Bojo.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 109
ginnywings
December 20, 2021, 10:20pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Anyone here ever had cheese and wine in the garden at a work meeting?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 109
Maringer
December 20, 2021, 10:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
I tell you what, they've all got brilliant memories as well. No need for pens or paper, computers or the like when you are working as effectively as them. Cheese and wine is obviously brain food. I bet they didn't even need to take notes of the meetings because they could all remember everything that they were working on!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 109
KingstonMariner
December 21, 2021, 2:16am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.02
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Maringer
I tell you what, they've all got brilliant memories as well. No need for pens or paper, computers or the like when you are working as effectively as them. Cheese and wine is obviously brain food. I bet they didn't even need to take notes of the meetings because they could all remember everything that they were working on!

No notes means no record of the meeting as evidence. Well ignoring the cameras that is 😆

The worrying thing is not only are they a bunch of rule-breaking liars, they haven’t even got the intelligence to hide it properly. Tim Rotter-And-Dim?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 109
DB
December 21, 2021, 5:55am
Barley Wine Drinker
You can fool some of the people some of the time,
But you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Boris & Co. have never learned this.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 109
aldi_01
December 21, 2021, 10:07am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from DB
You can fool some of the people some of the time,
But you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Boris & Co. have never learned this.

But they will, people will vote for them…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 109
cmackenzie4
December 21, 2021, 10:13am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.22
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,346
Who would be stupid enough to vote for a conservative government after all these lies and mess ups? They would never ever get my vote.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 109
aldi_01
December 22, 2021, 9:26pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from cmackenzie4
Who would be stupid enough to vote for a conservative government after all these lies and mess ups? They would never ever get my vote.

Who’s have voted for them before?

The simple fact is, voters have short memories and Tory spin will run a sleaze campaign against the leader of the opposition, they make some bold claims they’ll increase living standards, use phrases like levelling up and pretend they’re going to increase Universal Credit and the like, idiots will swallow it and then, true to form, they’ll do very much the opposite and lie, cheat and scam their way through, lining the pockets of their chums and selling peerages left right and centre…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 109
WOZOFGRIMSBY
December 23, 2021, 12:49am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,112
Gold Stars: 200

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 109
Humbercod
December 23, 2021, 7:50am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01

Who’s have voted for them before?

The simple fact is, voters have short memories and Tory spin will run a sleaze campaign against the leader of the opposition, they make some bold claims they’ll increase living standards, use phrases like levelling up and pretend they’re going to increase Universal Credit and the like, idiots will swallow it and then, true to form, they’ll do very much the opposite and lie, cheat and scam their way through, lining the pockets of their chums and selling peerages left right and centre…

Did you never hear about the cash for honours scandal?

Chris is correct what he says, but if you think Labour is the answer then you’re somewhat delusional!

These party’s have had there time they both need voting out but the problem with donkeys voting red or blue will never stop the merry go round. The only way for change is a change in the voting system.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 109
aldi_01
December 23, 2021, 9:31am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

Did you never hear about the cash for honours scandal?

Chris is correct what he says, but if you think Labour is the answer then you’re somewhat delusional!

These party’s have had there time they both need voting out but the problem with donkeys voting red or blue will never stop the merry go round. The only way for change is a change in the voting system.

I didn’t mention labour…I said opposition…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 109
ginnywings
January 17, 2022, 1:50am

Recovering Alcoholic
Just been catching up with the news and that tw@t Mogg actually said in Parliament last week concerning the party that Boris admits to attending that maybe the rules at the time were a bit harsh, intimating that's it's understandable that they were broken.

Basically, what he is saying without actually saying it, is if Johnson gets found guilty by the Sue Gray inquiry, then it was the rules that were at fault and not the Prime Minister and his staff.

He has form for this when he suggested that people who were caught in the Grenfell Tower fire should have shown common sense and ignored the advice from the fire service who told them to stay in their flats. It was the fault of the people burning to death for sticking to the information they were given and not fleeing a burning building.

I hate this guy with a passion. He is everything that is wrong with this country and It's time that all the forelock tuggers realise that just because someone is rich and talks with a plummy accent, it doesn't mean that they are clever and should be running the country. In fact the opposite is true as they do not care one jot beyond their own self aggrandizement and their own self interest.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 109
Maringer
January 17, 2022, 12:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
JRM is an absolutely unspeakable anus, which isn't surprising when you consider who his father was. For some years, I had a subscription to The Times newspaper and WRM's columns were such swivel-eyed right-wing nonsense that I was absolutely amazed when I discovered he was actually a long-standing 'respectable' journalist! Economically, especially, he didn't have the first clue about what he was talking about which is pretty concerning given that he began his career at the FT. Undoubtedly would have got that job through patronage, of course, as a member of the landed gentry and Oxford graduate.

I suspect that JRM lapped up his Dad's bullshit for years and probably believes some of the nonsense he was fed, but he's certainly a much more cynical character and he's reliant on the worst type of dog whistle politics to promote himself. I dislike him more than Bunter, which is saying something.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 109
January 18, 2022, 7:42pm
Brandy Drinker
Boris must think we’re floating up the Lagan in a bubble…

Tweet 1483419587542761472 will appear here...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 109
codcheeky
January 18, 2022, 8:02pm
Cocktail Drinker

Sky 's reporter showing the way to interview, calm, taking no bullshit and not talking over the blubbering fool
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 109
ska face
January 18, 2022, 8:17pm

Vodka Drinker
The press have finally found their microphones then have they? Just the 175,000 deaths too late. Absolute worms.
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 109
Stadium
January 24, 2022, 6:57pm
Champagne Drinker
Whoops.................

Tweet 1485677107556540424 will appear here...

Obviously not true....

However Number 10 denied the claim to ITV, saying: "This is totally untrue. In line with the rules at the time the Prime Minister hosted a small number of family members outside that evening."

People were only permitted to meet outside in groups of up to six people and pubs, hairdressers and restaurants remained closed.

A Number 10 spokeswoman said: "A group of staff working in Number 10 that day gathered briefly in the Cabinet Room after a meeting to wish the prime minister a happy birthday. He was there for less than 10 minutes."

In response to ITV's claims that an alleged event took place later on the evening of the 19 June in the prime minister's flat, the spokeswoman said: "This is totally untrue. In line with the rules at the time the prime minister hosted a small number of family members outside that evening."

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 109
Humbercod
January 25, 2022, 6:35pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ska face
The press have finally found their microphones then have they? Just the 175,000 deaths too late. Absolute worms.

175000 deaths were have you plucked that from out of interest? As for the press absolute disgrace the lot of them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 109
chaos33
January 25, 2022, 9:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,988
Gold Stars: 365
[quote=140716]

175000 deaths were have you plucked that from out of interest? As for the press absolute disgrace the lot of them.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

It’s from the government’s own website mate, (research, open mindedness and an appetite for learning is a wonderful thing - you should try it) and it’s actually nearer 177,000.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 109
aldi_01
January 26, 2022, 6:03am

Barley Wine Drinker
Even if you debate the figures or take them with a pinch of salt, the simple fact is, Johnson is a liar. A scumbag, adulterer, liar and incompetent who has nothing but contempt for the voting public of this country.

Anyone left defending him has to be deluded or one of his kids…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 109
Humbercod
January 26, 2022, 9:34pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33
[quote=140716]

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

It’s from the government’s own website mate, (research, open mindedness and an appetite for learning is a wonderful thing - you should try it) and it’s actually nearer 177,000.

You seem to have an habit of replying for mr Nasty are you his mum?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 109
Manchester Mariner
January 28, 2022, 10:03pm

Exile
It's early doors but 'Sue Gray' must be a strong contender for most used phrase of the year.

Private Message
Reply: 98 - 109
ginnywings
January 31, 2022, 7:08pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Boris has apologised and said he will do better.

That's ok then.

Cheers Boris.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 109
Hagrid
January 31, 2022, 8:05pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Just caught up on todays events

Seeing rees Mogg sat there, arrogance all over his disgusting face. I’m not violent, but id love to punch him
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 109
ginnywings
January 31, 2022, 8:08pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from Hagrid
Just caught up on todays events

Seeing rees Mogg sat there, arrogance all over his disgusting face. I’m not violent, but id love to punch him

You'd have to join the queue.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 109
LH
January 31, 2022, 8:39pm

Imagine living in Grimsby and looking at Jacob Rees Mogg and thinking that he represents you enough to vote for his party. There is nobody for miles and miles quite like him.
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 109
smokey111
January 31, 2022, 8:48pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +3,360
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from LH
Imagine living in Grimsby and looking at Jacob Rees Mogg and thinking that he represents you enough to vote for his party. There is nobody for miles and miles quite like him.

A vile person.

"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That’s how I see football, that’s how I see life.” Bill Shankly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 109
Stadium
January 31, 2022, 10:20pm
Champagne Drinker
Another vile "Mp"

Pathetic defence.

Tweet 1488230206879973386 will appear here...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 109
smokey111
January 31, 2022, 10:25pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +3,360
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from Stadium
Another vile "Mp"

Pathetic defence.

Tweet 1488230206879973386 will appear here...

Gibbering fool.

"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That’s how I see football, that’s how I see life.” Bill Shankly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 109
aldi_01
February 1, 2022, 6:00am

Barley Wine Drinker
Dorris, another one that, had she been a race horse, they’d have pulled the curtains round for…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 109
Sandford1981
February 1, 2022, 6:39am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.96
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,100
Gold Stars: 59
I don’t know if my own stupidity is angering me more or the shower masquerading as our government.
I genuinely thought this may ‘do’ for that lying bumbling idiot but I should have known better.
Another fit up job!

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 109
GollyGTFC
February 1, 2022, 6:48am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,944
Gold Stars: 373
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is watching” - C.S. Lewis
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 108 - 109
Stadium
February 1, 2022, 10:17am
Champagne Drinker
Is that the buffoon with his favourite hat on again?

https://static.standard.co.uk/.....4Mjkx-2.65038651.jpg

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 109 - 109
11 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › The Lockdown Christmas Party

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.