Clothing

This thread currently has 4,411 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
BobbyCummingsTackle
November 23, 2021, 1:38pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,271
Gold Stars: 304
Quoted from aldi_01

Interesting isn’t it, I don’t think Jolley was a football manager as such, not sure we’d have done anything other than just hang around 4/5th bottom, but then, that was the ambition of the club and it’s owners so he wouldn’t be under achieving.

Was Jolley hamstrung bu the owners? Possibly but we’ll never really know, Bignot was the clown for me, I know folk will point to some good wins but in my life time Bignot is in there as being one of the worst. Does anyone know if he ever went out when we lost, like he said he would? When he was sacked he intimated about the urine poor ownership and running of the club but sadly, because he was shite his credibility was somewhat diminished…shame really Becauee in that area he was not wrong…

'In my lifetime Bignot was one of the worst'

You must be very young.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 30
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Clothing

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.