1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
DB
November 12, 2021, 3:15am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.48
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,002
Gold Stars: 386
I just watched Hursty's pre-match and the last few seconds of it show just how competitive he is. He talks about the opening few seconds of the Wealdstone game and how we never touched the ball from the kick-off. It shows that not only does he expect us to win every game, but every ball every time.

No excuses from him from that situation, just disappointed with the team in those first few seconds. I trust Hurst to improve from our last 3 defeats and get us promoted, wears his heart on his sleeve, and doesn't give us bullsh!t like the west country bumpkin did when things went wrong.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
HertsGTFC
November 12, 2021, 6:25am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from DB
I just watched Hursty's pre-match and the last few seconds of it show just how competitive he is. He talks about the opening few seconds of the Wealdstone game and how we never touched the ball from the kick-off. It shows that not only does he expect us to win every game, but every ball every time.

No excuses from him from that situation, just disappointed with the team in those first few seconds. I trust Hurst to improve from our last 3 defeats and get us promoted, wears his heart on his sleeve, and doesn't give us bullsh!t like the west country bumpkin did when things went wrong.

Agree completely DB

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pre Match Aldershot

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.