Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: DB, November 12, 2021, 3:15am
I just watched Hursty's pre-match and the last few seconds of it show just how competitive he is. He talks about the opening few seconds of the Wealdstone game and how we never touched the ball from the kick-off. It shows that not only does he expect us to win every game, but every ball every time.

No excuses from him from that situation, just disappointed with the team in those first few seconds. I trust Hurst to improve from our last 3 defeats and get us promoted, wears his heart on his sleeve, and doesn't give us bullsh!t like the west country bumpkin did when things went wrong.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, November 12, 2021, 6:25am; Reply: 1
Quoted from DB
I just watched Hursty's pre-match and the last few seconds of it show just how competitive he is. He talks about the opening few seconds of the Wealdstone game and how we never touched the ball from the kick-off. It shows that not only does he expect us to win every game, but every ball every time.

No excuses from him from that situation, just disappointed with the team in those first few seconds. I trust Hurst to improve from our last 3 defeats and get us promoted, wears his heart on his sleeve, and doesn't give us bullsh!t like the west country bumpkin did when things went wrong.

Agree completely DB
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 8:10am