4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Croxton
August 2, 2021, 10:10pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 33
I got nicked for speeding on the way back to South Yorkshire on Saturday after watching Town v Rotherham. My own fault of course. There are at least three devices on my new car to prevent me exceeding 70 mph but a moments lack of concentration on an almost empty section of road, has been costly.

Just in case you are in a hurry to get to Alfreton tomorrow night, watch out for a relatively new mobile speed camera location between the B1206 overbridge and the New River Ancholme, half a mile after the Barnetby roundabout. It only dates back to Jan 2021 and if there are warning signs I missed them. I have driven that stretch ever since the M180 opened and it's the first time I've seen a speed van between Barnetby and Brigg.
'
I delved into the 'saferroadshumber.com' website to see if it was a known blackspot and discovered that it was identified as a local 'concern' by the local authority. For those who don't know this stretch of road, It is relatively quiet, wide three lane motorway with good visibility. Data on the website shows 8 collisions causing 15 casualties between 2018 - 2020.
Perhaps someone locally could enlighten me as to whether these were serious or relatively minor.

I am sure the very rare manning of this mobile camera location had nothing to do with a football game in Cleethorpes involving a a few hundred extra visiting Yorkies between 18.00 and 17.00 hours?

Worth noting that I was wrong to think that there have to be warning signs and that all locations are published on the website. It is made clear that sites like Tetney Road Humberstone on Aug.3rd and Barnolby Rd Waltham on Aug 5th are merely examples of where cameras will be on any given day.

Damn my quiet, smooth new car with little sensation of true speed!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
August 2, 2021, 10:20pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +836
Gold Stars: 117
I drove back from Leeds this evening and there was a Police car parked on its little designated spot with driver pointing his speed gun down the road. Just before Barnetby roundabout I think.

Fortunately I was bang on 70 as I sailed past him..........honestly Orifice
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 37
promotion plaice
August 2, 2021, 10:23pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197

Just don't break the law and you will be fine  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 37
NorthLondonMariner
August 2, 2021, 10:30pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +415
Gold Stars: 7
There has been a sneaky camera van out a lot eastbound on the M/A180 for the last month or so. Espesh on Sundays when there is virtually no traffic. It got me last month, 3 years and 1 week after the last time I was flashed for speeding, so luckily I only had to do 2 hours of online speed school. I noticed it there again yesterday as i was driving home (at 69mph this time)  

Obvs it was my fault, so I took it on the chin. But I fail to see the benefit to road safety by doing someone for speeding at 76 mph on a 3 lane motorway that was literally empty.  Put it on the A15 or A46 instead if the aim is actually "road saftey"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 37
The_Laughing_Mariner
August 2, 2021, 11:30pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,041
Gold Stars: 10
76mph you should be fine
They don't normally issue tickets within  10% + 2mph of speed limit

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 37
NorthLondonMariner
August 2, 2021, 11:38pm
Lager Top Drinker
76mph you should be fine
They don't normally issue tickets within  10% + 2mph of speed limit

Well, they did. I got the choice of paying £95 for speed school or taking 3 points & a £100 fine.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 37
rancido
August 3, 2021, 12:01am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,571
Gold Stars: 96
Sorry and all that, it is a bit of a pi**er. BUT everyone who drives should know what the speed limit is on the section of road they are driving on. Whether it's quiet or busy is irrelevant. If someone was 10mgs over the drink drive limit on a deserted motorway at 3am is that less of an offence? And yes, I have had speeding tickets for minimal amounts over the limit. You just learn to take it on the chin and be more careful.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 37
NorthLondonMariner
August 3, 2021, 12:14am
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from rancido
Sorry and all that, it is a bit of a pi**er. BUT everyone who drives should know what the speed limit is on the section of road they are driving on. Whether it's quiet or busy is irrelevant. If someone was 10mgs over the drink drive limit on a deserted motorway at 3am is that less of an offence? And yes, I have had speeding tickets for minimal amounts over the limit. You just learn to take it on the chin and be more careful.

Totaly. As I said, it was my fault & I took it on the chin. I just think the camera van would be of better use placed on more dangerous roads like the single carriageway sections of the A15 or A46 where some people constantly drive like girl privates.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 37
aldi_01
August 3, 2021, 6:22am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I drove to sleaford from Grimsby every day for the best part of 4/5 years having driving Lincoln to sleaford the previous 3.

Never once saw an accident at Bracebridge Heath yet they would regularly put a mobile speed camera there, at around 3pm until 6pm. All in the name of road safety of course…speeders are easier to catch, nobody ever stopped the lunatics that used to weave in and out of the traffic to gain zero yardage in the end.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 37
GollyGTFC
August 3, 2021, 6:46am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,977
Gold Stars: 356
Here we go…, selfish people who can’t obey speed limits complaining about the Police targeting them.

Bracebridge Heath…

2014 Fatality

2018 Boy seriously injured

There you go, 2 serious incidents in the past 7 years. 1 man dead. A child seriously injured.

That enough justification for the Police putting mobile cameras on an A-road through a village/residential area? Or do you require more dead people and seriously injured children?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 9 - 37
HertsGTFC
August 3, 2021, 7:06am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,909
Gold Stars: 228
Non football!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 37
SteffiMariner
August 3, 2021, 7:35am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +408
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from aldi_01
I drove to sleaford from Grimsby every day for the best part of 4/5 years having driving Lincoln to sleaford the previous 3.

Never once saw an accident at Bracebridge Heath yet they would regularly put a mobile speed camera there, at around 3pm until 6pm. All in the name of road safety of course…speeders are easier to catch, nobody ever stopped the lunatics that used to weave in and out of the traffic to gain zero yardage in the end.

It was obviously doing it's job then and stopping all the accidents.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 37
WOZOFGRIMSBY
August 3, 2021, 7:51am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,816
Gold Stars: 178
When’s a speeding ticket ever got you 3 points………..

Oh

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 37
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
August 3, 2021, 9:29am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +836
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
When’s a speeding ticket ever got you 3 points………..

Oh

Attachment: giphy_4597.gif
Size: 107.32 KB

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 37
supertown
August 3, 2021, 9:51am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,439
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from NorthLondonMariner

Well, they did. I got the choice of paying £95 for speed school or taking 3 points & a £100 fine.

That is rather odd , was if definitely a 70 zone ? You a usually ok up to 79mph before you get a ticket
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 37
aldi_01
August 3, 2021, 10:40am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from GollyGTFC
Here we go…, selfish people who can’t obey speed limits complaining about the Police targeting them.

Bracebridge Heath…

2014 Fatality

2018 Boy seriously injured

There you go, 2 serious incidents in the past 7 years. 1 man dead. A child seriously injured.

That enough justification for the Police putting mobile cameras on an A-road through a village/residential area? Or do you require more dead people and seriously injured children?

Wasn’t really the point; a speed camera (although the ones further up never worked) wasn’t necessarily the solution. Saw more accidents both bumps and serious caused by folk weaving in and out, over taking in dangerous places…this was a sodomist risk than someone doing 3/4 mph over the limit…

I don’t think anyone is moaning about speeding or speed cameras (we know they generate a lot of additional income) more the fact they’re not always in the best places…. I have known foll have their speeding ticket rescinded because of a lack of signage…

Speed cameras on motorways will forever be a hot topic…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 37
gtfc_akpa_akpro
August 3, 2021, 11:08am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / -3
Approval: +104
Gold Stars: 9
Non-football, no sympathy. I don’t wish to consequences of attending the scene of a serious collision because of neglecting your speed upon anyone. It is not nice. Slow down, stop trying to find excuses

i would really like to know biccys favourite biscuit.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 37
NorthLondonMariner
August 3, 2021, 11:52am
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from supertown

That is rather odd , was if definitely a 70 zone ? You a usually ok up to 79mph before you get a ticket

Yes. M180 eastbound between junctions 2 & 3.

I also got flashed just over 3 years ago for doing 24mph in Islington (the entire borough is 20mph) and chose to do the speed course in Humberside, I kid you not, there was a woman on the course that had been flashed for doing 31mph in a 30 zone, even the guy running the course said she should have appealed it in court.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 37
golfer
August 3, 2021, 11:58am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 115
I have been driving for 60years and never been done for speeding. - even when my Austin 7 was new.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 37
Maringer
August 3, 2021, 12:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,487
Gold Stars: 185
Last year, I got done twice in a 20 minute period on the flyover heading towards the A180. Went to the tip, empty road, not driving fast and didn't notice the police van parked up at the bottom. Two tickets for a combined total of about 10 mph over the limit. I've now had 4 speeding tickets for a combined total of just a little over 20mph over the course of the past 7 years. That's after more than 20 years without getting one! I wouldn't mind, but I drive a hell of a lot more slowly these days than when I was younger.

I still can't believe that the dual-carriageway flyover has a 30mph speed limit when you've got single carriageway roads such as Taylor's Avenue in Cleethorpes with a 40mph limit despite traffic joining from either side. Doing 35mph on the flyover in light traffic is not in any way dangerous.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 37
friskneymariner
August 3, 2021, 12:25pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from aldi_01

Wasn’t really the point; a speed camera (although the ones further up never worked) wasn’t necessarily the solution. Saw more accidents both bumps and serious caused by folk weaving in and out, over taking in dangerous places…this was a sodomist risk than someone doing 3/4 mph over the limit…

I don’t think anyone is moaning about speeding or speed cameras (we know they generate a lot of additional income) more the fact they’re not always in the best places…. I have known foll have their speeding ticket rescinded because of a lack of signage…

Speed cameras on motorways will forever be a hot topic…

When I used to travel daily from Spalding to Lincoln from 1999-2012,at the early part of the new millennium yearly deaths were running at well over 100+ yearly now they are between 40-50  that is 500 people alive who would not have been.Please do not tell planning a little extra time on your journey is not worth it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 37
Marinerdan
August 3, 2021, 2:09pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +15 / -1
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 17
Quoted from friskneymariner

When I used to travel daily from Spalding to Lincoln from 1999-2012,at the early part of the new millennium yearly deaths were running at well over 100+ yearly now they are between 40-50  that is 500 people alive who would not have been.Please do not tell planning a little extra time on your journey is not worth it.

Car safety has improved dramatically in the same period, braking distance has improved, airbags, crumple zones, traction control, pre-sense. I’d have thought this had a much bigger impact on death reductions than the speed cameras.

My big issue with speed cameras are they don’t do anything about genuinely dangerous drivers, those without licences with stolen cars on cloned plates or HGV drivers catching up on box sets whilst driving at 56mph.  

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 37
aldi_01
August 3, 2021, 3:22pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Marinerdan

Car safety has improved dramatically in the same period, braking distance has improved, airbags, crumple zones, traction control, pre-sense. I’d have thought this had a much bigger impact on death reductions than the speed cameras.

My big issue with speed cameras are they don’t do anything about genuinely dangerous drivers, those without licences with stolen cars on cloned plates or HGV drivers catching up on box sets whilst driving at 56mph.  

This is my issue, again, the point was missed. Speed cameras have a small impact but don’t stop dangerous driving. Thousands of miles of driving, ten years travelling the same stretches of roads and the accidents were almost all dangerous driver related. People on phones, people weaving, people tailgating, people not indicating and then just turning etc…speed cameras don’t stop this.

Having attended several speed reduction seminars the bigger worry for me was the amount of folk who struggled to see hazards or simply couldn’t understand the implications of driving well over the limit etc…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 37
TownSNAFU5
August 3, 2021, 3:30pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,876
Gold Stars: 42
Within speed limit fine.  Above speed limit also fine.

Apart from the first transgression where you can go on a speed awareness course.  I actually found my course useful.  If you don’t see the police speed camera, will you see say a little girl about to step off the payment?

If someone drives far too close behind you, many people might touch the brakes as a warning.  The recommended action is to drop back and leave more braking distance and time.

Agree that car brakes are now much better for stopping quicker.  Also, so called joy riders don’t get picked up by police speed cameras.  Just solid citizens speeding marginally.  Although everyone on the course admitted that they had been speeding before getting caught.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 37
ska face
August 3, 2021, 3:32pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,640
Gold Stars: 840
3 pages on speed cameras and car safety.

Might send this thread to the club to demonstrate how desperate the fans are for a signing or two.
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 37
Gaffer58
August 3, 2021, 3:34pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
I have to laugh ( probably the wrong expression) when there is a 50 mph speed limit on a country A road, but all the little lanes off it are back to the National speed limit for a single lane road.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 37
marinerdazza
August 3, 2021, 5:47pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,848
Gold Stars: 82
That stretch of the M180 between Barnetby and Brigg has been well known as a speed trap “blind spot” for years. Consequently people drive like dicks on it. Surprised it’s taken Humberside Police so long. Expect some eye watering speed stories in the next few months.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 37
jamesgtfc
August 3, 2021, 6:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,955
Gold Stars: 190
I've been on the 180 a fair bit the last few weeks. They seem to be parked up early evening and Saturday lunchtime.

It's quite funny seeing the panic set in as people fly past and see it at last minute.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 37
GollyGTFC
August 3, 2021, 6:35pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,977
Gold Stars: 356
Quoted from marinerdazza
That stretch of the M180 between Barnetby and Brigg has been well known as a speed trap “blind spot” for years. Consequently people drive like dicks on it. Surprised it’s taken Humberside Police so long. Expect some eye watering speed stories in the next few months.

Wasn’t that where Fenty got caught doing 93mph back in 2005?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 28 - 37
jamesgtfc
August 3, 2021, 7:26pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,955
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Wasn’t that where Fenty got caught doing 93mph back in 2005?

Do they let you drive home after you've been banned? Asking for a friend.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 37
aldi_01
August 3, 2021, 7:30pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from jamesgtfc

Only if you have a horse box I think…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 37
DB
August 3, 2021, 7:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,000
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from jamesgtfc

No, you have just been banned.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 37
Spidey
August 3, 2021, 7:59pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +378
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Maringer
Last year, I got done twice in a 20 minute period on the flyover heading towards the A180. Went to the tip, empty road, not driving fast and didn't notice the police van parked up at the bottom. Two tickets for a combined total of about 10 mph over the limit. I've now had 4 speeding tickets for a combined total of just a little over 20mph over the course of the past 7 years. That's after more than 20 years without getting one! I wouldn't mind, but I drive a hell of a lot more slowly these days than when I was younger.

I still can't believe that the dual-carriageway flyover has a 30mph speed limit when you've got single carriageway roads such as Taylor's Avenue in Cleethorpes with a 40mph limit despite traffic joining from either side. Doing 35mph on the flyover in light traffic is not in any way dangerous.

I got done on the flyover earlier this year, didn't even notice the police van, and I knew it's sometimes there, did online speed course, made out to the Mrs that we were having a works Zoom meeting, I know, I'm a coward!!
A guy from Scunny was part of it, he got told off for nodding off!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 37
moosey_club
August 3, 2021, 8:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
Ignorance of the law is never an adequate defence, not realising it was a 40/50/60 zone and unknowingly breaking the limit still gets you fined.
A few years ago I got 3 points on the Oxford ring road dual carriageway , just near the BMW plant. Unfamiliar with where I was going I was focussed on the myriad of directional signs at one roundabout to make sure I got the right exit, half a mile down the road I saw a speed van, glanced at my speed, 50, on a central reservation dual carriageway no bother I thought.
On my way home retracing my route I double checked and sure enough there was a 40 sign at the roundabout .... a few weeks later 3 points.
I felt I was a victim of over information so couldnt see the speed sign but still my lack of driver awareness in the eyes of the law

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 37
DB
August 4, 2021, 6:08am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,000
Gold Stars: 386
Looks like this thread has been banned from The Fishy, apparently, it picked up too many points!

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 37
KingstonMariner
August 7, 2021, 11:00pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Marinerdan

That’s ridiculous “logic”. They’re not meant to address those issues. If there aren’t the resources to address the other issues it’s not because we have speed cameras. N fact speed cameras help by releasing police to do things that can’t be easily automated.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 37
KingstonMariner
August 7, 2021, 11:05pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from aldi_01

This is my issue, again, the point was missed. Speed cameras have a small impact but don’t stop dangerous driving. Thousands of miles of driving, ten years travelling the same stretches of roads and the accidents were almost all dangerous driver related. People on phones, people weaving, people tailgating, people not indicating and then just turning etc…speed cameras don’t stop this.

Having attended several speed reduction seminars the bigger worry for me was the amount of folk who struggled to see hazards or simply couldn’t understand the implications of driving well over the limit etc…

If people drive faster there will be many more deaths from these other dangerous habits.

We’re you attending these seminars as someone who’d been caught speeding?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 37
Rick12
August 8, 2021, 11:11am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from KingstonMariner

If people drive faster there will be many more deaths from these other dangerous habits.

Well said Kingston. Just the other day I was talking to someone  from the emergency services and they said something which reminded me of what you said . Old chap was overtaking a guy when the extreme weather hit us in the winter of 2018. Didnt look at what he was doing and went head first into another car. They had to perform open heart surgery by the roadside to try to save his  life . Think he survived but illustrates the dangers of switching  off for a second  be it through lack of attention or speed.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 37
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Speed Warning

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.