5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
jamesgtfc
June 21, 2021, 10:38am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,957
Gold Stars: 190
Scotland midfielder Billy Gilmour tests positive for Covid-19.

Be interesting to see if any of the England team go down with it and how it impacts the tournament.

If a player does get it, at least we have an excuse for failure.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Sandford1981
June 21, 2021, 10:59am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59
Quoted from jamesgtfc
Scotland midfielder Billy Gilmour tests positive for Covid-19.

Be interesting to see if any of the England team go down with it and how it impacts the tournament.

If a player does get it, at least we have an excuse for failure.

No England player got close enough for contact so they should be fine!

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 44
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
June 21, 2021, 12:42pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,825
Gold Stars: 553
I made the mistake of accidentally switching to TalkSport earlier.

Jim White equating Gilmour’s positive test to how Danish players must have felt when Eriksen went into cardiac arrest.

Trying to make out that this will galvanise Scotland to ‘do it for Billy’.

Bizarre.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 44
jamesgtfc
June 21, 2021, 12:44pm
Vodka Drinker

Jim White equating Gilmour’s positive test to how Danish players must have felt when Eriksen went into cardiac arrest.

Bizarre.

I can't even say I'm surprised.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 44
ex-merseymariner
June 21, 2021, 3:01pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -10
Approval: +1,401
Gold Stars: 9
Bizarre.

I missed that; had already turned off when White brought some chap called Sir Rod Stewart onto his show to wind up Simon Jordan. About a goalless draw. Celebrity Scot Rod Stewart who has been a tax exile for decades and hasn't had a hit since ?????
Each time I listen to TalkSport, it has lowered the bar even further. I thought Alan Brazil and Trevor Sinclair were bad enough.....

#newera;   New owners, new approach;  'we bought Grimsby Town to help renew the place we love'  
Join the Trust, get involved: UP THE MARINERS!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 44
Rodley Mariner
June 21, 2021, 3:08pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
Absolutely classic Scotland.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 44
Grimsbynewhope
June 21, 2021, 3:23pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +301
Gold Stars: 1
Well that’s their excuse ready for when they get knocked out, I wonder what ours will be.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 44
mimma
June 21, 2021, 3:27pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,572
Gold Stars: 78
Scotland .... the only team that could host a major tournament and still not qualify !!! 😁
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 44
Les Brechin
June 21, 2021, 4:53pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,709
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from ex-merseymariner

I missed that; had already turned off when White brought some chap called Sir Rod Stewart onto his show to wind up Simon Jordan. About a goalless draw. Celebrity Scot Rod Stewart who has been a tax exile for decades and hasn't had a hit since ?????
Each time I listen to TalkSport, it has lowered the bar even further. I thought Alan Brazil and Trevor Sinclair were bad enough.....

Is that the same Scottish Sir Rod that was born and raised in London?  

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 44
ex-merseymariner
June 21, 2021, 5:56pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -10
Approval: +1,401
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Les Brechin

Is that the same Scottish Sir Rod that was born and raised in London?  

Aye, and follows Manchester United as his English side.   That chap.  

#newera;   New owners, new approach;  'we bought Grimsby Town to help renew the place we love'  
Join the Trust, get involved: UP THE MARINERS!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 44
GrimRob
June 21, 2021, 6:00pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 10 - 44
BobbyCummingsTackle
June 21, 2021, 6:02pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,271
Gold Stars: 304
I have really struggled to understand why a draw for Scotland was met like a major victory. They are hanging on to this tournament by their fingernails.

And the flip is that the result for England was met with hoots of derision like a major failure. But that takes them to 4 points and probably qualified for the next phase.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 44
GrimRob
June 21, 2021, 6:04pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
I have really struggled to understand why a draw for Scotland was met like a major victory. They are hanging on to this tournament by their fingernails.

And the flip is that the result for England was met with hoots of derision like a major failure. But that takes them to 4 points and probably qualified for the next phase.

They actually blew it against us. They had the chances to win. They'll go out as plucky losers who probably fail to score a goal. We'll advance and fall at the first sizeable hurdle. Twas ever.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 12 - 44
jamesgtfc
June 21, 2021, 6:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell have to isolate now having been photographed with Gilmour at full-time.

It really is a load of nonsense.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 44
June 21, 2021, 6:26pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from jamesgtfc
Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell have to isolate now having been photographed with Gilmour at full-time.

I’m going to sound like Roy Keane here but it annoyed me at the time when Chilwell bounded on to the pitch to smother Gilmour in man-love.

Grinning like a Chelsea cat when he’s been overlooked at left back in this tournament in favour of a right back cramp enthusiast and Luke Shaw, a man who has the silhouette of an 80s darts player.

To top it off, the likes of Reece James started trying to hug Andy Robertson. Robertson was like, ‘get off me you weirdo, you’ve all just spent the past 92 mins as lifeless as Danny Murphy’s commentary’.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 44
GollyGTFC
June 21, 2021, 6:27pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,959
Gold Stars: 356
Quoted from jamesgtfc

The rule is you have self isolate if you have been in contact for 15 minutes or more with somebody who has tested positive.

If Mount & Chilwell were allowed to mix with an opponent after the match for that long then somebody in the England camp wants sacking. UEFA have scrapped walking out side by side and pre-match hand shakes to minimize contact. But England think it's okay to have 15+ minute close contact after the game.

Numpties.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 15 - 44
lew chaterleys lover
June 21, 2021, 6:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,716
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from jamesgtfc

Its just getting stupid.

One of our best players has to self isolate, even though he has tested negative. If you are going down that scary route then surely all of Scotlands team should self isolate or Englands for that matter, and the referee and all the officials who might have momentarily touched him? Hell, lets go the whole hog and call the whole tournament off in case any more super-fit young men test positive.

Covid is really getting on my nerves, or rather our reaction to it is. What is the point of the vaccination programme when it has protected all of those most vulnerable due to medical conditions or age or both?

If the authorities were that paranoid about no contact they should not have allowed the tournament to be played.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 44
crusty ole pie
June 21, 2021, 6:41pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,327
Gold Stars: 66
Should there be a serious outbreak in a squad would the team be eliminated or could they bring in replacements ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 44
lee65
June 21, 2021, 6:49pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +2,483
Gold Stars: 10
Nothing against Billy Gilmour, but what gets me is how he is suddenly leaving a big hole in the team like they’ve just lost Maradonna, rather than being a young lad finding his way in International football (which is how he was portrayed just a week ago)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 44
DB
June 21, 2021, 7:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,002
Gold Stars: 386
Surely as the match took place in England then English law should apply. A positive test means anybody known to be within 2 meters should have to self-isolate, regardless of occupation.

Or are there 2 laws? My point is that my son-in-law went to watch the test match at Edgebaston. The day after he returned home he got a text to say he had been within this 2 meters of a positive case of covid; so has to self isolate.

It's either 2 meters or not. If all the players and officials have to self-isolate then so beit.  it up as theyGiven how bad the spread of covid is then UEFA should have thought through some provisions for covid if players test positive after a game.

UEFA just seems to be making it up as they go along while our leader Boris has not made any comments.  

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 44
June 21, 2021, 7:52pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from DB
Surely as the match took place in England then English law should apply. A positive test means anybody known to be within 2 meters should have to self-isolate, regardless of occupation.

Or are there 2 laws? My point is that my son-in-law went to watch the test match at Edgebaston. The day after he returned home he got a text to say he had been within this 2 meters of a positive case of covid; so has to self isolate.

It's either 2 meters or not. If all the players and officials have to self-isolate then so beit.  it up as theyGiven how bad the spread of covid is then UEFA should have thought through some provisions for covid if players test positive after a game.

UEFA just seems to be making it up as they go along while our leader Boris has not made any comments.  

Don’t get me started on the Scottish and English rules and the discrepancies between the two.

As English residents flying into Edinburgh the other week, we had Day 2 and 8 PCR tests waiting for us at home (in England). Yet the Scots insisted we spend another £170pp on the Day 2 and 8 NHS lateral flow tests through the Scottish Ponzi scheme system, on top of the £106pp we had already spent on the English ones.

We had the last laugh though. They let us into Scotland and when we were speeding down the A1 past Berwick they phoned me saying the transaction had been declined by my bank.

“Could I retry my card?!”

Can I f*uck Nicola, I’m already back over the border. Hypocritical cow. Berwick has never looked so beautiful.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 44
The Yard Dog
June 21, 2021, 9:59pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,504
Gold Stars: 74
Has Gilmore had no contact contacted with his team mates? surely he must have, while eating and sleeping in the YMCA facilities.

But Scottish FA say not, " there are no close contacts identified from inside their camp, with 25 players available to face Croatia on Tuesday".

Bullshit, so 2 of our players have to isolate, but no Scottish players.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 44
Abdul19
June 21, 2021, 10:01pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,558
Gold Stars: 216
Unhappy Gilmour

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 44
June 21, 2021, 10:20pm
Brandy Drinker
At least Phil Foden won’t be catching it.

He’s protected himself by following Trump’s bleach theory.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 44
aldi_01
June 21, 2021, 10:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I didn’t realise people were still using LFT’s and they were advising on a hunch whether people should be isolating…

This all seems oddly confusing…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 44
June 21, 2021, 10:34pm
Brandy Drinker
Sturgeon’s probably holed up in the Middlesbrough training complex with her COVID infected squad. Full on Iranian Embassy siege. Boarded up the windows, a week’s supply of deep fried chicken parmos and Mrs Brown’s Boys on loop.

Then she goes full on Mel Gibson as Dykes coughs up his spleen...

“Fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all the free prescriptions and subsidised tuition fees, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... our freedom!”
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 44
promotion plaice
June 21, 2021, 10:52pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197

I genuinely don't get the over reaction that we only drew against Scotland, we should have been 1-0 up after 3 minutes I think it was and that would have changed the game, a draw was better for us than them anyway. Most teams that win these competitions have the odd off day and still succeed, not saying that we will.

The way the Scots reacted after the game you would have thought they had won the Prem Title, Europa League, Champions League, Euros and World Cup all in one.

They will be gone tomorrow night and we will march on    

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 44
promotion plaice
June 21, 2021, 10:53pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
At least Phil Foden won’t be catching it.

He’s protected himself by following Trump’s bleach theory.

Very good  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 44
rancido
June 22, 2021, 7:53am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from promotion plaice

I genuinely don't get the over reaction that we only drew against Scotland, we should have been 1-0 up after 3 minutes I think it was and that would have changed the game, a draw was better for us than them anyway. Most teams that win these competitions have the odd off day and still succeed, not saying that we will.

The way the Scots reacted after the game you would have thought they had won the Prem Title, Europa League, Champions League, Euros and World Cup all in one.

They will be gone tomorrow night and we will march on    

England had a mediocre display, Scotland will never play better than that and they still didn't win.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 44
BobbyCummingsTackle
June 22, 2021, 7:55am
Champagne Drinker
Sturgeon’s probably holed up in the Middlesbrough training complex with her COVID infected squad. Full on Iranian Embassy siege. Boarded up the windows, a week’s supply of deep fried chicken parmos and Mrs Brown’s Boys on loop.

Then she goes full on Mel Gibson as Dykes coughs up his spleen...

“Fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all the free prescriptions and subsidised tuition fees, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... our freedom!”

I have never seen you so 'triggered' and it's hilarious. Gone are the witticisms, the wry observations and the surreal posts. In their place real invective. Calm down love, you'll do yourself a mischief.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 44
BobbyCummingsTackle
June 22, 2021, 7:57am
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from GrimRob

They actually blew it against us. They had the chances to win. They'll go out as plucky losers who probably fail to score a goal. We'll advance and fall at the first sizeable hurdle. Twas ever.

Ironically they may have done us a favour. Finishing second in the group means we'll probably miss Germany, Portugal or France in the next round.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 44
MarinerMal
June 22, 2021, 8:14am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Approval: +782
Gold Stars: 17

Ironically they may have done us a favour. Finishing second in the group means we'll probably miss Germany, Portugal or France in the next round.

I remember Euro 2016, finishing runners-up to Wales in the group stage after a dour 0-0 with Slovakia and everyone saying something similar.

"It does us a favour as we only have to play Iceland in the next round"  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 44
Nelly GTFC
June 22, 2021, 11:00am
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,736
Gold Stars: 31
I see he made his full debut for Chelsea when they played against Grimsby Town in that Cup game.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 44
Poojah
June 22, 2021, 11:30am
Vodka Drinker
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,531
Gold Stars: 1,500

Only to end up with Spain and then one from the above in the following round should we progress. I have no issue with engineering a lower finishing position in the group if it were to mean an easier route as it did at the 2018 World Cup, however in this instance it doesn’t necessarily.

The most probable scenario currently in the event of a second place finish is Spain followed by France, so I think it’s a bit of a misconception.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 44
pontoonlew
June 22, 2021, 11:44am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,013
Gold Stars: 174
If ever you needed evidence that public health England/SAGE have just randomly made up rules as they go and don’t know their bottom from their elbow, this is it, Mount and Chillwell have to isolate for 7 days and are out of tonight and probably the last 16.

flipping shambles
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 44
lew chaterleys lover
June 22, 2021, 11:49am
Vodka Drinker
I see Mount and Chilwell will be missing tonight and the next round match, it has been confirmed. Meanwhile, the entire Scottish team has been cleared.

Makes perfect sense(!)  His teammates, the people he works with day in and day out, including the coaches, physios, manager and all the entourage can carry on regardless. Two England players, who test negative, have to miss important games.

Private Message
Reply: 35 - 44
June 22, 2021, 12:15pm
Brandy Drinker
I see Mount and Chilwell will be missing tonight and the next round match, it has been confirmed. Meanwhile, the entire Scottish team has been cleared.

Makes perfect sense(!)  His teammates, the people he works with day in and day out, including the coaches, physios, manager and all the entourage can carry on regardless. Two England players, who test negative, have to miss important games.

What’s the betting Glasgow ringpiece, Charlie Nicholas, is sitting there thinking, ‘Is this just another example of Marxism in modern day English football? Engels’ quest for a classless society where Mount and Chilwell have to self-isolate in the same way as a butcher, a baker and a TikTok content maker’.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 44
RichMariner
June 22, 2021, 12:19pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,132
Gold Stars: 209
So Billy Gilmour spent more time with Chilwell and Mount than he did his own squad? Didn't the Scotland manager hug him at the end of the game? Is he having to self-isolate?

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Online
Site Private Message
Reply: 37 - 44
jamesgtfc
June 22, 2021, 12:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from RichMariner
So Billy Gilmour spent more time with Chilwell and Mount than he did his own squad? Didn't the Scotland manager hug him at the end of the game? Is he having to self-isolate?

It seems that if you delete table tennis videos from your Instagram account then they didn't happen too.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 44
GollyGTFC
June 22, 2021, 1:54pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,959
Gold Stars: 356
So apparently Mount & Chilwell spent 25 minutes chatting in the tunnel with Gilmour at Wembley and that’s why they need to isolate as it’s over the magic 15 minute close contact.

What a pair of idiots. Southgate should send the pair of them home. They must know the rules after over a year.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 39 - 44
lew chaterleys lover
June 22, 2021, 3:35pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from GollyGTFC
So apparently Mount & Chilwell spent 25 minutes chatting in the tunnel with Gilmour at Wembley and that’s why they need to isolate as it’s over the magic 15 minute close contact.

What a pair of idiots. Southgate should send the pair of them home. They must know the rules after over a year.

Have a heart. They were just congratulating a young Chelsea teammate on an outstanding game and having a chat when the adrenalin would still be pumping. They are not robots, although to be fair they do play like that sometimes. If England were so concerned about the "rules" you would think an official would have intervened after 14 mins 59 seconds.

All of the Scotland squad will have had 15 minutes or more of close contact with Billy Gilmour that is for sure, but only the England players are being penalised.  
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 44
Poojah
June 22, 2021, 3:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,531
Gold Stars: 1,500
Quoted from GollyGTFC

I’m sure they do, but on the other side of the coin they were three young mates just having a chat. They’ll also have had a false sense of security, given the extensive testing that football players are subjected to, that none of them had Covid.

I’m not suggesting they should go without criticism, but at the same time what they were doing was entirely natural, probably spontaneous and both players are now suffering the direct consequences without having to go above and beyond to punish them.

They serve as a practical reminder of why these Covid protocols exist without having to take any further action, in my opinion.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 44
June 22, 2021, 6:18pm
Brandy Drinker
I take it the FA will be fining themselves for breaching COVID protocols?

Didn’t our charge sheet include ‘allowing players to congregate in communal areas’?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 44
fishcake63
June 22, 2021, 6:18pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,225
Gold Stars: 62
So what about all the scottish players shared meetings dressing room dined together then all their coaching staff been in close contact , absolute shocking makes a mockery of this government , scenes at ascot then at stonehenge sum this corrupt lot up , sooner johnson & hancock in handcuffs the better
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 44
DB
June 22, 2021, 6:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,002
Gold Stars: 386
I take it the FA will be fining themselves for breaching COVID protocols?

Didn’t our charge sheet include ‘allowing players to congregate in communal areas’?

The FA take their instructions from UEFA. Make it up as you go along.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 44
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Billy Gilmour Tests Positive

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.