Knut Anders Fosters Voles
June 21, 2021, 7:52pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,824
Gold Stars: 553
Quoted from DB
Surely as the match took place in England then English law should apply. A positive test means anybody known to be within 2 meters should have to self-isolate, regardless of occupation.

Or are there 2 laws? My point is that my son-in-law went to watch the test match at Edgebaston. The day after he returned home he got a text to say he had been within this 2 meters of a positive case of covid; so has to self isolate.

It's either 2 meters or not. If all the players and officials have to self-isolate then so beit.  it up as theyGiven how bad the spread of covid is then UEFA should have thought through some provisions for covid if players test positive after a game.

UEFA just seems to be making it up as they go along while our leader Boris has not made any comments.  

Don’t get me started on the Scottish and English rules and the discrepancies between the two.

As English residents flying into Edinburgh the other week, we had Day 2 and 8 PCR tests waiting for us at home (in England). Yet the Scots insisted we spend another £170pp on the Day 2 and 8 NHS lateral flow tests through the Scottish Ponzi scheme system, on top of the £106pp we had already spent on the English ones.

We had the last laugh though. They let us into Scotland and when we were speeding down the A1 past Berwick they phoned me saying the transaction had been declined by my bank.

“Could I retry my card?!”

Can I f*uck Nicola, I’m already back over the border. Hypocritical cow. Berwick has never looked so beautiful.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 44
The Yard Dog
June 21, 2021, 9:59pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,469
Gold Stars: 74
Has Gilmore had no contact contacted with his team mates? surely he must have, while eating and sleeping in the YMCA facilities.

But Scottish FA say not, " there are no close contacts identified from inside their camp, with 25 players available to face Croatia on Tuesday".

Bullshit, so 2 of our players have to isolate, but no Scottish players.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 44
Abdul19
June 21, 2021, 10:01pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,552
Gold Stars: 215
Unhappy Gilmour

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 44
June 21, 2021, 10:20pm
Brandy Drinker
At least Phil Foden won’t be catching it.

He’s protected himself by following Trump’s bleach theory.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 44
aldi_01
June 21, 2021, 10:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I didn’t realise people were still using LFT’s and they were advising on a hunch whether people should be isolating…

This all seems oddly confusing…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 44
June 21, 2021, 10:34pm
Brandy Drinker
Sturgeon’s probably holed up in the Middlesbrough training complex with her COVID infected squad. Full on Iranian Embassy siege. Boarded up the windows, a week’s supply of deep fried chicken parmos and Mrs Brown’s Boys on loop.

Then she goes full on Mel Gibson as Dykes coughs up his spleen...

“Fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all the free prescriptions and subsidised tuition fees, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... our freedom!”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 44
promotion plaice
June 21, 2021, 10:52pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197

I genuinely don't get the over reaction that we only drew against Scotland, we should have been 1-0 up after 3 minutes I think it was and that would have changed the game, a draw was better for us than them anyway. Most teams that win these competitions have the odd off day and still succeed, not saying that we will.

The way the Scots reacted after the game you would have thought they had won the Prem Title, Europa League, Champions League, Euros and World Cup all in one.

They will be gone tomorrow night and we will march on    

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 44
promotion plaice
June 21, 2021, 10:53pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
At least Phil Foden won’t be catching it.

He’s protected himself by following Trump’s bleach theory.

Very good  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 44
rancido
June 22, 2021, 7:53am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,571
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from promotion plaice

I genuinely don't get the over reaction that we only drew against Scotland, we should have been 1-0 up after 3 minutes I think it was and that would have changed the game, a draw was better for us than them anyway. Most teams that win these competitions have the odd off day and still succeed, not saying that we will.

The way the Scots reacted after the game you would have thought they had won the Prem Title, Europa League, Champions League, Euros and World Cup all in one.

They will be gone tomorrow night and we will march on    

England had a mediocre display, Scotland will never play better than that and they still didn't win.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 44
BobbyCummingsTackle
June 22, 2021, 7:55am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,263
Gold Stars: 295
Sturgeon’s probably holed up in the Middlesbrough training complex with her COVID infected squad. Full on Iranian Embassy siege. Boarded up the windows, a week’s supply of deep fried chicken parmos and Mrs Brown’s Boys on loop.

Then she goes full on Mel Gibson as Dykes coughs up his spleen...

“Fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all the free prescriptions and subsidised tuition fees, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... our freedom!”

I have never seen you so 'triggered' and it's hilarious. Gone are the witticisms, the wry observations and the surreal posts. In their place real invective. Calm down love, you'll do yourself a mischief.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 44
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Billy Gilmour Tests Positive

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.