2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
IrishMariner
May 12, 2021, 10:09pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +613
Gold Stars: 19
I have managed to guilt some of my friends here in Ireland into purchasing some gear as I promised to cover the postage!

It's more important than ever to show our support for the new regime, I feel there are great things to come..

#UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
May 13, 2021, 10:30am
Guest User
I would like to buy some club merchandise to help put money into GTFC coffers, but first I would like to know if there are plans to introduce new stock in the near future?
Reply: 1 - 13
Hagrid
May 13, 2021, 10:36am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,393
Gold Stars: 534
Quoted from 123614
I would like to buy some club merchandise to help put money into GTFC coffers, but first I would like to know if there are plans to introduce new stock in the near future?

yes, when the deal with Macron is announced and the stock is recieved in store
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 13
Jarmo.Is.God
May 13, 2021, 10:42am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
I put in my Survey that i would love more kid merch available

My 2 & 5 year old would love GTFC based puzzles, colouring, sticker book type things.
It will help teach the older one more about the club (as he will take more on board) and maybe make him want to go more often?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 13
louth_in_the_south
May 13, 2021, 12:14pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,680
Gold Stars: 96
Only a small idea but why not do a load of new designs for car stickers? Thousands of cars steaming around with these on them are a good way of free advertising.
Living in Sussex you really notice this with Brighton fans cars covered in them and have often thought I might go to the Amex for a urine up ( match 😂)

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 13
Poojah
May 13, 2021, 12:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,515
Gold Stars: 1,500
Quoted from Hagrid

yes, when the deal with Macron is announced and the stock is recieved in store

Has the Macron deal been confirmed? I’ve seen it mentioned a few times on here but haven’t seen where it came from.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 13
Hagrid
May 13, 2021, 12:19pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,393
Gold Stars: 534
Quoted from Poojah

Has the Macron deal been confirmed? I’ve seen it mentioned a few times on here but haven’t seen where it came from.

Not confirmed yet Poojah no, but i know it was agreed some time ago.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 13
WOZOFGRIMSBY
May 13, 2021, 1:17pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,816
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Only a small idea but why not do a load of new designs for car stickers? Thousands of cars steaming around with these on them are a good way of free advertising.
Living in Sussex you really notice this with Brighton fans cars covered in them and have often thought I might go to the Amex for a urine up ( match 😂)

I said the same a few seasons ago about an ‘exiled mariner’ car sticker. Maybe free with a purchase from the club shop or something

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 13
drbell
May 13, 2021, 3:39pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +269
Gold Stars: 14
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
I put in my Survey that i would love more kid merch available

My 2 & 5 year old would love GTFC based puzzles, colouring, sticker book type things.
It will help teach the older one more about the club (as he will take more on board) and maybe make him want to go more often?

This would be awesome. Big part of my answers (especially as an exile) is I need help from the club to get the kids interested and keep them interested. Being able to watch games, wear clothes, have cups, plates, puzzles, stickers, activities, make your own Blundell Park, posters, wall charts etc would make such a difference.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 13
ginnywings
May 13, 2021, 3:54pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,124
Gold Stars: 548
Just been down to BP and they are having a merchandise clearance sale at the back of the Findus stand.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 13
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Club Merchandise

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.