Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: IrishMariner, May 12, 2021, 10:09pm
I have managed to guilt some of my friends here in Ireland into purchasing some gear as I promised to cover the postage!

It's more important than ever to show our support for the new regime, I feel there are great things to come..

#UTM
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), May 13, 2021, 10:30am; Reply: 1
I would like to buy some club merchandise to help put money into GTFC coffers, but first I would like to know if there are plans to introduce new stock in the near future?
Posted by: Hagrid, May 13, 2021, 10:36am; Reply: 2
Quoted from 123614
I would like to buy some club merchandise to help put money into GTFC coffers, but first I would like to know if there are plans to introduce new stock in the near future?

yes, when the deal with Macron is announced and the stock is recieved in store
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, May 13, 2021, 10:42am; Reply: 3
I put in my Survey that i would love more kid merch available

My 2 & 5 year old would love GTFC based puzzles, colouring, sticker book type things.
It will help teach the older one more about the club (as he will take more on board) and maybe make him want to go more often?
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, May 13, 2021, 12:14pm; Reply: 4
Only a small idea but why not do a load of new designs for car stickers? Thousands of cars steaming around with these on them are a good way of free advertising.
Living in Sussex you really notice this with Brighton fans cars covered in them and have often thought I might go to the Amex for a urine up ( match 😂)
Posted by: Poojah, May 13, 2021, 12:15pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Hagrid

yes, when the deal with Macron is announced and the stock is recieved in store

Has the Macron deal been confirmed? I’ve seen it mentioned a few times on here but haven’t seen where it came from.
Posted by: Hagrid, May 13, 2021, 12:19pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Poojah

Has the Macron deal been confirmed? I’ve seen it mentioned a few times on here but haven’t seen where it came from.

Not confirmed yet Poojah no, but i know it was agreed some time ago.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, May 13, 2021, 1:17pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Only a small idea but why not do a load of new designs for car stickers? Thousands of cars steaming around with these on them are a good way of free advertising.
Living in Sussex you really notice this with Brighton fans cars covered in them and have often thought I might go to the Amex for a urine up ( match 😂)

I said the same a few seasons ago about an ‘exiled mariner’ car sticker. Maybe free with a purchase from the club shop or something
Posted by: drbell, May 13, 2021, 3:39pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
I put in my Survey that i would love more kid merch available

My 2 & 5 year old would love GTFC based puzzles, colouring, sticker book type things.
It will help teach the older one more about the club (as he will take more on board) and maybe make him want to go more often?

This would be awesome. Big part of my answers (especially as an exile) is I need help from the club to get the kids interested and keep them interested. Being able to watch games, wear clothes, have cups, plates, puzzles, stickers, activities, make your own Blundell Park, posters, wall charts etc would make such a difference.
Posted by: ginnywings, May 13, 2021, 3:54pm; Reply: 9
Just been down to BP and they are having a merchandise clearance sale at the back of the Findus stand.
Posted by: Kris2, May 13, 2021, 4:07pm; Reply: 10
I guess now would be a good time if anyone wanted stuff from the current season as a lot is on sale. The training gear from this season is actually quite smart been thinking about a t shirt and/or jacket.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), May 13, 2021, 5:15pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Hagrid

yes, when the deal with Macron is announced and the stock is received in store

Excellent, thank you.

Posted by: marinerrick, May 13, 2021, 8:09pm; Reply: 12
I'm a lorry driver and have seen odd lorries around with light up GTFC badges in the back of their cabs. I'd love one but have no idea where to source them. If anyone knows where or even know the drivers with them please pm me
Thanks
Posted by: Grimal, May 13, 2021, 9:12pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from marinerrick
I'm a lorry driver and have seen odd lorries around with light up GTFC badges in the back of their cabs. I'd love one but have no idea where to source them. If anyone knows where or even know the drivers with them please pm me
Thanks

Have a look on Ebay, (Custom Neon light signs), they are made to  your order requirements and there are various sizes available. They run on 12v/24v.

Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 10:32pm