This thread currently has 14,332 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Theimperialcoroner
January 26, 2021, 10:49am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,189
Gold Stars: 102

The "Marmite" forward who always put a good shift in and scored a few but not popular with the Fishy sharks.It's a pity we don't have someone in the same mould right now - although that could be about to charge hopefully.

Interestingly that’s how my. Tranny Rovers mate described Payne

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 52
Fishy clapper
January 26, 2021, 10:52am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +78
Gold Stars: 14
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner

Interestingly that’s how my. Tranny Rovers mate described Payne

My tranny mate has never even heard of Payne, well not Stefan Payne anyway
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 52
golfer
January 26, 2021, 1:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 116
Oh you are a one clapper - by the way could you possibly lend me that lovely pink dress this evening that you wore for the match on Saturday ?   xxx
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 52
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Stefan Payne

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.