2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Ruston AT
December 1, 2020, 6:36pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +425
Gold Stars: 10

Is anyone else struggling to use the ifollow season ticket 'free' pass to watch GTFC V Exeter? I've been in contact with the club today trying to get an explanation of how it works, guess what? I get the impression they're not bothered such a blasé answer as if they don't control it so its not their problem.

Really not impressed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
pen penfras
December 1, 2020, 6:39pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -128
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from Ruston AT

Is anyone else struggling to use the ifollow season ticket 'free' pass to watch GTFC V Exeter? I've been in contact with the club today trying to get an explanation of how it works, guess what? I get the impression they're not bothered such a blasé answer as if they don't control it so its not their problem.

Really not impressed.

Can you copy your question and answer on here? Maybe somebody who understands the system thinks it's simple and you would understand. I'm sure lots on here can help you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 10
crusty ole pie
December 1, 2020, 6:40pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,338
Gold Stars: 62
The club office was fine with me been speaking to Sam about the problem for two weeks and the last time we spoke he said if the pass is not activated on Tuesday give them a call and I will get a day pass we they did with no fuss
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 10
Morris Minor
December 1, 2020, 7:05pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +0 / -5
Approval: -606
Gold Stars: 12
Exeter commentary on mine tonight!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 10
pontoon442
December 1, 2020, 7:11pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +1 / -3
Approval: -256
Gold Stars: 5
Lost all sound , useless
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 10
Morris Minor
December 1, 2020, 7:16pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +0 / -5
Approval: -606
Gold Stars: 12
Very biased Exeter commentary again. Just report what is happening!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 10
BenBB
December 1, 2020, 7:33pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +843
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from Morris Minor
Very biased Exeter commentary again. Just report what is happening!

Click the cog in the menu of the player and then audio and you can switch to Home commentary.

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 10
HertsGTFC
December 1, 2020, 8:19pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,881
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from Ruston AT

Really not impressed.

Sam told me I was registered but when I logged in expecting to be able to click on the game I had to pay.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 10
diehardmariner
December 2, 2020, 8:19am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,428
Gold Stars: 532
I've been critical of iFollow previously but the last few games have been spot on.  Last night it buffered once and it was literally for a second.

Sam has always been spot on with helping and sorting codes etc.  

It isn't the clubs system, they don't control it.  Whilst I wanted them to put pressure on the provider for a better service previously, I can't fault the club for anything with regards it at the minute - maybe just the actual content of what we're watching!
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 10
NorthseaMariner
December 2, 2020, 8:26am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,515
Gold Stars: 11
Not had any trouble with it what so ever. It’s a little messy to get it going maybe.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 10
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Follow

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.