Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Ruston AT, December 1, 2020, 6:36pm

Is anyone else struggling to use the ifollow season ticket 'free' pass to watch GTFC V Exeter? I've been in contact with the club today trying to get an explanation of how it works, guess what? I get the impression they're not bothered such a blasé answer as if they don't control it so its not their problem.

Really not impressed.
Posted by: pen penfras, December 1, 2020, 6:39pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Ruston AT

Is anyone else struggling to use the ifollow season ticket 'free' pass to watch GTFC V Exeter? I've been in contact with the club today trying to get an explanation of how it works, guess what? I get the impression they're not bothered such a blasé answer as if they don't control it so its not their problem.

Really not impressed.

Can you copy your question and answer on here? Maybe somebody who understands the system thinks it's simple and you would understand. I'm sure lots on here can help you.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, December 1, 2020, 6:40pm; Reply: 2
The club office was fine with me been speaking to Sam about the problem for two weeks and the last time we spoke he said if the pass is not activated on Tuesday give them a call and I will get a day pass we they did with no fuss
Posted by: Morris Minor, December 1, 2020, 7:05pm; Reply: 3
Exeter commentary on mine tonight!
Posted by: pontoon442, December 1, 2020, 7:11pm; Reply: 4
Lost all sound , useless
Posted by: Morris Minor, December 1, 2020, 7:16pm; Reply: 5
Very biased Exeter commentary again. Just report what is happening!
Posted by: BenBB, December 1, 2020, 7:33pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Morris Minor
Very biased Exeter commentary again. Just report what is happening!

Click the cog in the menu of the player and then audio and you can switch to Home commentary.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 1, 2020, 8:19pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Ruston AT

Really not impressed.

Sam told me I was registered but when I logged in expecting to be able to click on the game I had to pay.
Posted by: diehardmariner, December 2, 2020, 8:19am; Reply: 8
I've been critical of iFollow previously but the last few games have been spot on.  Last night it buffered once and it was literally for a second.

Sam has always been spot on with helping and sorting codes etc.  

It isn't the clubs system, they don't control it.  Whilst I wanted them to put pressure on the provider for a better service previously, I can't fault the club for anything with regards it at the minute - maybe just the actual content of what we're watching!
Posted by: NorthseaMariner, December 2, 2020, 8:26am; Reply: 9
Not had any trouble with it what so ever. It’s a little messy to get it going maybe.
Posted by: BenBB, December 2, 2020, 5:16pm; Reply: 10
Living in Scotland I've been using it for a few seasons now via a VPN, never had any big issues with it. Worst that happens is I need to drop it down to 720p. Quite a professional setup really for a lower league club. Would be nice if they did multi-camera setups like they do in the Championships but the one camera seems to the job most of the time, esp. for home games as the camera is nicely positioned high up on the gantry.

Once it cut out and had a 'technical problems' screen but it was a really nasty windy/rainy day so I can kind of excuse that.
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 2:50pm