3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
It Bites
October 31, 2020, 5:11pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,164
Gold Stars: 264
Whoever  signed this has wasted their time . No fans until sept 21 .... Imo of course
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 27
Stadium
October 31, 2020, 5:16pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,924
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from It Bites
Whoever  signed this has wasted their time . No fans until sept 21 .... Imo of course

??

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 27
Ipswin
October 31, 2020, 5:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Does anyone really want to watch todays shite live?

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 27
golfer
October 31, 2020, 5:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Ipswin
Does anyone really want to watch todays shite live?

After the shite we are being served up I'd sign a petition never to allow us back.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 27
carrot top
October 31, 2020, 5:31pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +22 / -1
Approval: +817
Gold Stars: 2
I would like a poll to see how many on here who genuinely know who is suffering from this COVID 19 and I mean suffering. I am in the supposedly vulnerable category with a low immunity but still want to live my life as normally as I can. The current situation is destroying our lives from many angles. I am not a conspiracy theorist but something is not right

[color=black]The Ecky 1977
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 27
moosey_club
November 1, 2020, 9:33am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,243
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from carrot top
I would like a poll to see how many on here who genuinely know who is suffering from this COVID 19 and I mean suffering. I am in the supposedly vulnerable category with a low immunity but still want to live my life as normally as I can. The current situation is destroying our lives from many angles. I am not a conspiracy theorist but something is not right

There are definately cases locally this time around, back in March/April there were some but not as many as there now is.
My mum had it back in April but didn't really suffer over and above her normal COPD symptoms, luckily, and the four or five people on her ward back then were similar.

Back then locally it was a case of "does anyone actually know anyone".......but now it's more prevalent.

A sub contractor that works for my company had several staff with it, felt flu like symptoms for a few days but that's all they suffered,  however the after effects are noticeable, they have all lost a but of sharpness in the head, forgetting things, repeatedly asking the same questions and generally a bit confused. Covid haze.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 27
toontown
November 1, 2020, 10:08am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,278
Gold Stars: 70
I know several people with it this time but none last time. Some with cold like symptoms, a couple a bit more severe. Am awaiting the results of a test myself. It's a lot more prevalent locally this time around.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 27
supertown
November 1, 2020, 10:37am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,441
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from carrot top

Loads more locally got it . Suffering , not sure . I know a few  with it but non are suffering
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 27
Welwynmariner
November 2, 2020, 11:36am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +337
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from carrot top

I know several people who have had it this time round. Losing all sense of taste and smell, high temperature and the like. So far everyone has recovered without need for hospitalisation. I thought my next door neighbour but one had gone on holiday a few weeks ago but it turned out that he had Covid. Very fit guy, ex-firefighter, he came down with it without warning.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 27
Croxton
November 2, 2020, 6:12pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 33
My son and one of his friends had it in the Spring and are fine now. I live in Hillsborough and hear the sirens as ambulances speed through from the ambulance station. First wave it was regular and felt that we were on a war footing but so far, apart from the student freshers boost to Sheffield numbers, it's relatively quiet. The only person I know who has Covid is the young medic who lives across the road.

We had rates of infection five times higher than N.E. Lincs back in the Spring but now they are level! Not many students in N. E. Lincs so something has changed over there. Perhaps it is the cooler weather in Cleethorpes and Grimsby. Mask wearing has been good in all local shops and in Meadowhall.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 27
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Petition to allow fans back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.