6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Manchester Mariner
September 23, 2020, 3:43pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Just read that my local non league club Warrington Town are allowed crowds in. They only usually get a couple of hundred but I still thought it'd be a no go after recent restrictions put in. Apparently the government have confirmed that fans can continue to attend at step three and below, Warrington are currently at step three, Evo Stik Premier.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 55
Rodley Mariner
September 23, 2020, 3:50pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
I went and watched Knaresborough beat Bridlington 2-1 last night and it was great. Plenty of needle, dodgy pen for the winner, red card for dissent and at the end a Bridlington fan in the crowd of 123 waited in the corner for the ref and then screamed at him 'You are a flipping disgrace to your profession. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror'. 6 quid to get in and you can drink in view of the pitch. Lovely stuff.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 55
Welwynmariner
September 23, 2020, 4:23pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +337
Gold Stars: 1
I went to Bury Town last night.

They were allowed 400 in the ground, ticket admission in advance and sold all 400. Lovely evening in a very nice ground. Plenty of people walking around with pints of Greene King. Some people wore masks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 55
jamesgtfc
September 23, 2020, 4:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,942
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Welwynmariner
I went to Bury Town last night.

They were allowed 400 in the ground, ticket admission in advance and sold all 400. Lovely evening in a very nice ground. Plenty of people walking around with pints of Greene King. Some people wore masks.

Best thing about Step 3 and below is that you can watch the game with a pint!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 55
forza ivano
September 23, 2020, 5:46pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
Aylesbury United went out to Moneyfields last night, a grand total of 18 penalties !
2-2 after 9 mins including 4 penalties, end to end stuff and a game we will talk about for years.entry was £9, with pints of Rebellion to go pitchside with
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 55
Lincoln Mariner 56
September 23, 2020, 6:11pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,650
Gold Stars: 72
Like I said on another thread I will be going down to Lincoln United next Tuesday to watch them play Cleethorpes Town and will probably start going to all their home games whilst we are banned from seeing town.

Still can’t get over the absurdity of being able to attend these games but cannot go to watch professional clubs who have put in place detailed arrangements, e.g. me and the lad went on ground tour at Tottenham but they can’t have you in the ground to watch a match!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 3rd October

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.