GollyGTFC
September 21, 2020, 5:20pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,977
Gold Stars: 356
Quoted from pontoonlew
In times like this I’ll always try to see the best but my god we are excrement.

Thankfully I feel Holloway knows that, but then again how on earth do you go from Benson to Taylor? One will be playing at Mollenux every season and the other will be lucky to be working in the club shop.

We just look absolutely awful, no end product and woeful at the back.

I’ve bought the last 2 on iFollow and I fear one more will conclude in the neighbours questioning my girlfriends welfare.

So much time to sort it, but so so far to go.

Benson slotted into a 3-man midfield along side 2 experienced players in Hessenthaler & Whitehouse.

Taylor has been dumped in a 2-man central midfield along side a hopelessly unfit Rose & Harry Clifton.

Hardly surprising he hasn’t pulled up any trees yet.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 40 - 40
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just Back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.