Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is Jim White the biggest male masturbator on Radio / TV
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 332 Guests

Is Jim White the biggest male masturbator on Radio / TV

This thread currently has 4,347 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Boris Johnson
August 7, 2020, 7:55am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
Knobhead extraordinaire....
Logged Offline
Private Message
aldi_01
August 7, 2020, 8:01am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Has little to actually say...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 26
The Yard Dog
August 7, 2020, 8:59am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,443
Gold Stars: 74
I enjoyed listening to the 10am - 1pm slot on Talksport when Murray and friends were on this slot, always a diverse topics, enjoyable and easy listening, not just the Premiershit & White show it is now, boring, turn the radio off time.

It's all about JIM WHITE, when I met, I was in the tunnel,  I telling you this breaking new and it a done deal etc, such a big headed male masturbator.

Well Mr flipping know it all, you got the takeover of Newcastle United WRONG.

Was listening to the end of the Alan Brazil show back in April and Jim White came on just before the start of his show, declaring to Newcastle United fans that he had some breaking news from his "inside sources" about a deal to buy Newscastle United.
He declared it was a 100% done deal that the consortium, which included Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF), PCP Capital Partners and the Reuben Brothers, had agreed a deal to buy the club from Ashley.
It was a fanastic news Ashley on his way out, new owners, it was going to transform Newcastle United and the city, who did Newscatle fans want as their new manager, give me a call Newscatle fans, tell me what you think.

I tell you what I think, you big everything up for your ego, you had no respect for the current manager Steve Bruce, you was giving him his P45 on air, suggesting would should be the next Newcastle manager. when the deal when through.

The consortium aiming to buy the club for £300m said it was pulling out with "regret" after losing patience with delays.
But after the process was hampered by claims regarding Saudi Arabia's human rights record and its handling of TV piracy, the buyers said the delays had brought about a change of course.

In a statement, the consortium also said the hold-up meant "the commercial agreement between the investment group and the club's owners expired and our investment thesis could not be sustained".

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 26
WOZOFGRIMSBY
August 7, 2020, 9:16am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,759
Gold Stars: 177
What’s he done wrong?

He’s one of our loans
He’s one of our loans
Harvey Cartwright
He’s one of our loans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 26
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
August 7, 2020, 9:47am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
What’s he done wrong?

For starters, who is he?

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 26
promotion plaice
August 7, 2020, 10:32am

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,954
Gold Stars: 189

For starters, who is he?

I saw him make a 147 at the Auditorium a few years ago  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 26
TownSNAFU5
August 7, 2020, 10:48am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,773
Gold Stars: 41

I fully understand.  He gets under your skin.

I have to admit that he annoys me with most things that he says - or the way he says then.  Sometimes I have to turn off talkSPORT when he is on.

Think Cliff Richard singing at Wimbledon in the rain.  Times a 100 and then for much longer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 26
TownSNAFU5
August 7, 2020, 10:48am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,773
Gold Stars: 41

I fully understand.  He gets under your skin.

I have to admit that he annoys me with most things that he says - or the way he says then.  Sometimes I have to turn off talkSPORT when he is on.

Think Cliff Richard singing at Wimbledon in the rain.  Times a 100 and then for much longer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 26
jimgtfc
August 7, 2020, 10:50am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,009
Gold Stars: 40
Can’t stand him or his frequent interviews with Championship chairmen, and the constant sensationalism of any half story that can be twisted. The whole death row countdown of Bury did it for me! Feel sorry for Natalie Sawyer who’s an excellent and knowledgeable presenter who should run that show without White.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 26
Ipswin
August 7, 2020, 11:17am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Can't stand the bloke, as soon as he speaks I turn off unless it's a day when Bob Mills and or Simon Jordan is on with him

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 26
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is Jim White the biggest male masturbator on Radio / TV

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.