7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Swansea_Mariner
January 23, 2020, 9:16pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,385
Gold Stars: 62
I'd hardly say he ain't been given a chance, he just keeps breaking down injured all the time. Nobody's fault it just ain't working.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 63
Croxton
January 23, 2020, 9:32pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +2,940
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Swansea_Mariner
I'd hardly say he ain't been given a chance, he just keeps breaking down injured all the time. Nobody's fault it just ain't working.

He put a shift in for the reserves against Rotherham and he was the biggest player on the pitch apart from Ohman. Despite his industry, he failed to take charge or physically dominate a young defence. Jolley should have sent him out last season to toughen him up mentally as well as physically. On top of his physical frailties, he is just too good looking and nice to threaten a L2 defence. Harry is quick and ok technically but, as with Rose, Cooke and Green, he has no wild card to make him stand out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 63
KingstonMariner
January 23, 2020, 11:09pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.11
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Just out of interest, I see Dayle Southwell has signed for Kings Lynn who are now 4 points clear with games in hand at the top of National North. They beat 2nd place York on Saturday.

It would be nice to see Dayle get back on track, he hasn’t really shone since he he had that brilliant 2 seasons at Boston after he left us.

He had a spell at Wycombe after Boston didn’t he?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 63
Kris2
January 24, 2020, 1:23am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,619
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from KingstonMariner

He had a spell at Wycombe after Boston didn’t he?

didn't really work out for him and he couldn't find his feet in league football. Found himself back in non league soon after.
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 63
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Cardwell and Battersby

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.