This thread currently has 16,231 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 8:47am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
Look at what I was responding to why don’t you.

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 68
rancido
January 19, 2020, 8:48am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,448
Gold Stars: 91
Quoted from Stevie Cammack

Someone else mentioned they were expecting grief between the two of them.  Dunno, dunncare much.  

Then why post about it? The Ferrous Fornicators get a point and the Scunthorpe Village Idiot comes back!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 68
ginnywings
January 19, 2020, 9:48am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
If you stop giving him oxygen, he will die.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 68
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 11:34am
Lager Top Drinker
Erm, whilst I didn't post on here for a while there was a 3-4 page thread for my attention calling me all the names under the sun for not responding!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 68
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 11:35am
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from rancido

Then why post about it? The Ferrous Fornicators get a point and the Scunthorpe Village Idiot comes back!

I was posting prior to our heroic comeback point (a point more than 'Ollies' GY got) yesterday fella.  Never let the facts get in the way of a load of nonsense though!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 68
Marinerz93
January 19, 2020, 12:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Look at what I was responding to why don’t you.

What I posted was a test of your authenticity on January 5, 2020, 6:16pm and it took you until January 19, 2020, 2:25am to come back with a reply, despite being logged on here and posting multiple times in that time frame.

A real Scunt would have posted straight back that day but it took you 14 days, you are a troll and I have now exposed you as one, yet again you have been found out not knowing your excrement. You are not even a good troll, the banter you come up with is excrement, you are Colin Dumblebore.

Close down your account take a couple of months off to consider that the poor choices in your life have brought you to the point where you are a excrement troll and have nothing in your locker for banter. Also why your mum kicked you out and you have no friends, search yourself why you have become such a sad pathetic waste of skin whose only hope of redemption is that your organs are used after your death.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 68
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 12:48pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

What I posted was a test of your authenticity on January 5, 2020, 6:16pm and it took you until January 19, 2020, 2:25am to come back with a reply, despite being logged on here and posting multiple times in that time frame.

A real Scunt would have posted straight back that day but it took you 14 days, you are a troll and I have now exposed you as one, yet again you have been found out not knowing your excrement. You are not even a good troll, the banter you come up with is excrement, you are Colin Dumblebore.

Close down your account take a couple of months off to consider that the poor choices in your life have brought you to the point where you are a excrement troll and have nothing in your locker for banter. Also why your mum kicked you out and you have no friends, search yourself why you have become such a sad pathetic waste of skin whose only hope of redemption is that your organs are used after your death.

Just one more thing, sir, I asked my wife one time......

What is in your "locker for banter"?  Inbred "jokes" and stupid pictures / videos?  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 68
Marinerz93
January 19, 2020, 12:54pm

Barley Wine Drinker

Just one more thing, sir, I asked my wife one time......

What is in your "locker for banter"?  Inbred "jokes" and stupid pictures / videos?  

Oh please, you haven't got a wife or girlfriend, and wearing a rubber glove doesn't count as a girlfriend either, no matter what crayons you use to colour the glove.

More than likely you use prostitutes but then again I heard you were into pegging.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 68
Stevie Cammack
January 19, 2020, 1:15pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

Oh please, you haven't got a wife or girlfriend, and wearing a rubber glove doesn't count as a girlfriend either, no matter what crayons you use to colour the glove.

More than likely you use prostitutes but then again I heard you were into pegging.

One weird individual you.  Think your odd sexual references say more about you than me tbh.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 68
Marinerz93
January 19, 2020, 1:27pm

Barley Wine Drinker

One weird individual you.  Think your odd sexual references say more about you than me tbh.  

You say it's weird but know what pegging is, looks to me I got it bang on the money, talking of money how much does that usually cost you.

Private Message
Reply: 49 - 68
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Neil Bishop

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.