Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, January 4, 2020, 5:24pm
Up yours. You humongous male masturbator.
Posted by: Tradjazz, January 4, 2020, 5:25pm; Reply: 1
He'll never get piles. He is a perfect Ars*h*le!
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 4, 2020, 5:25pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Hagrid

Obnoxious has-been. Now trying to use experience now his legs have gone.
Posted by: grimps, January 4, 2020, 5:25pm; Reply: 3
Mansfield was the worst team I’ve seen this season , shocking considering how much they’ve spent
Posted by: fishcake63, January 4, 2020, 5:27pm; Reply: 4
the male masturbator made ref's decision never a red
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 4, 2020, 5:31pm; Reply: 5
The only good thing about the scabs is the chairwoman is easy on the eye (yes)
Posted by: Chrisblor, January 4, 2020, 6:20pm; Reply: 6
Glad we got some justice against that horrible man
Posted by: TheRealJohnLewis, January 4, 2020, 8:38pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
The only good thing about the scabs is the chairwoman is easy on the eye (yes)

She's flipping Rats!

Posted by: CodHead, January 4, 2020, 9:40pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Hagrid

Post of the week

;D ;D ;D
Posted by: PoutonStepover, January 4, 2020, 10:50pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Hagrid

From the factual book of facts!

I knew there would be trouble with him and Waterfall, they was at each other’s throats in the game at BP.

I was genuinely hoping Luke would have give him a cheeky slap after he got sent off.
Posted by: Rik e B, January 4, 2020, 10:54pm; Reply: 10
helmet.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 5, 2020, 10:29am; Reply: 11
The worst thing about Bishop is his lack of professionalism, it was a 50/50 ball and no one went in with studs showing, their lad made a meal of it and Bishop did his best to get a fellow professional sent off.

Bishop is lower than a snakes belly the weasel.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 5, 2020, 12:12pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Marinerz93
The worst thing about Bishop is his lack of professionalism, it was a 50/50 ball and no one went in with studs showing, their lad made a meal of it and Bishop did his best to get a fellow professional sent off.

Bishop is lower than a snakes belly the weasel.

He's a senior pro and a really poor leader based upon his behavior and histrionics  
Posted by: Ipswin, January 5, 2020, 12:14pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from HertsGTFC

He's a senior pro and a really poor leader based upon his behavior  

We had one of those didn't we? Can't remember his name oiff hand

Posted by: headingly_mariner, January 5, 2020, 12:17pm; Reply: 14
As soon as he went flying in it looked a red all day. Probably the only decision the ref got right all day.
Posted by: Davec, January 5, 2020, 12:20pm; Reply: 15
We all hate Bishop for his actions and his constant surrounding off the referee but maybe we could do with somebody like that? I
Posted by: toontown, January 5, 2020, 12:39pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from headingly_mariner
As soon as he went flying in it looked a red all day. Probably the only decision the ref got right all day.

Mansfields manager didn't agree, said it peobably wasn't a sensing off
Posted by: AussieMariner, January 5, 2020, 2:13pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Hagrid

Can a dozen or so more posters please tick the above post (OP on this thread)
It needs them to beat a much less deserving post of mine for POTW
Cheers
Posted by: GtfcGarner, January 5, 2020, 2:17pm; Reply: 18
Can't believe there is folk saying it's a red card. He's gone in with one leg and no studs showing christ the game really has gone soft and to excrement.
Posted by: wigworld, January 5, 2020, 2:18pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Davec
We all hate Bishop for his actions and his constant surrounding off the referee but maybe we could do with somebody like that? I

A Richard Brodie type?

Posted by: promotion plaice, January 5, 2020, 2:35pm; Reply: 20

Nailed on for winning the next "Twit of the Week"   ;)
Posted by: Abdul19, January 5, 2020, 3:47pm; Reply: 21
* Neal Bishop.

Otherwise you end up tweeting banter to odd Welsh decorator blokes  ;D
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 5, 2020, 4:57pm; Reply: 22
Wonder if 'Bish' and 'Don't go Chasin' had any history at The Millionaires Desert Sands Stadio-di-Warehouse?  Or if its developed since?  Would have to imagine Bishop being 2nd in that one if it was for real, 'Don't go Chasin' is daft as you like, but a big lad.

Great pro like, Bish.  If he played for GY you would all be saying how great it was to have someone a bit 'streetwise' in the side.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 5, 2020, 5:00pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from promotion plaice

Nailed on for winning the next "Twit of the Week"   ;)

Hmm.  Maybe, but you are surely on course for "Twit of the Season" unless Gollum carries on his triumphant results?
Posted by: Abdul19, January 5, 2020, 5:01pm; Reply: 24
One player fouled another and another asked for a red card. Don't think there was any 'history' involved.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 5, 2020, 5:04pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from Abdul19
One player fouled another and another asked for a red card. Don't think there was any 'history' involved.

Someone else mentioned they were expecting grief between the two of them.  Dunno, dunncare much.  
Posted by: Abdul19, January 5, 2020, 5:07pm; Reply: 26
Oh right. Me neither tbh! But I think Bishop would've done the same whoever made the foul. Streetwise, like you say.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 5, 2020, 5:16pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from Abdul19
Oh right. Me neither tbh! But I think Bishop would've done the same whoever made the foul. Streetwise, like you say.

Quite probably.  If you dis-liked Bishop, you would have dis-loved Steve Dawson.  Possibly a shade more deranged than Andy Morrison....
Posted by: livosnose, January 5, 2020, 5:21pm; Reply: 28
Next season someone really needs to go  :)and bash the bishop.......
Posted by: fishcake63, January 5, 2020, 5:28pm; Reply: 29
i work with a gimp & he has it on good authority from waterfalls days at lincoln knows his stuff , say's meant to be one hard illegitimate so would imagine bishop on a loser , i'd agree these two dislike each other though , always say to my mate at game waterfall not to be messed with looks one mean dude lol
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 5, 2020, 5:32pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from fishcake63
i work with a gimp & he has it on good authority from waterfalls days at lincoln knows his stuff , say's meant to be one hard illegitimate so would imagine bishop on a loser , i'd agree these two dislike each other though , always say to my mate at game waterfall not to be messed with looks one mean dude lol

Don't really need inside info, Waterfall is Drago type fella, met him briefly at GP and had a stiff neck after chatting for under 5 minutes.  Even if he tried to pull punches he would still take your head off.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 5, 2020, 6:16pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
Wonder if 'Bish' and 'Don't go Chasin' had any history at The Millionaires Desert Sands Stadio-di-Warehouse?  Or if its developed since?  Would have to imagine Bishop being 2nd in that one if it was for real, 'Don't go Chasin' is daft as you like, but a big lad.

Great pro like, Bish.  If he played for GY you would all be saying how great it was to have someone a bit 'streetwise' in the side.

I used to like Ben Chapman, he didn't fcuk around.
Posted by: PoutonStepover, January 5, 2020, 6:51pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from fishcake63

Luke’s definitely not to be messed with, wears his heart on his sleeve, one of my favourite players in the squad this year!

He and Bishop had a big barney when their player got sent off at BP, then Luke absolutely floored him a couple of times after that when challenging for headers.
Posted by: Cod Cheeks, January 5, 2020, 7:34pm; Reply: 33
He's a mixer, the type of midfielder we've been missing for years.
Hated by opponents
Posted by: Abdul19, January 5, 2020, 7:51pm; Reply: 34
Quoted from Cod Cheeks
the type of midfielder we've been missing for years.

Past it? We've had plenty of those ;)
Posted by: moosey_club, January 5, 2020, 9:11pm; Reply: 35
at the end of the day Waterfall gave the referee a decision to make.....he was a long way from home 10-15 yds in their half...no imminent threat or goal scoring opportunity yet he flew in for what to me looks like a 40-60.....it was rash and looked clumsy so it gave the ref a decision to make....influenced by the reaction of course....naive by Waterfall.

Posted by: moosey_club, January 5, 2020, 9:49pm; Reply: 36
just watched their managers post match interview...

he was disappointed that once we went down to ten men his players fell into the trap of making physical contact allowing us to fall over and roll about to kill time !!!!!!!!! I know he is relatively new there but did he think we were the team in yellow and blue ??

Cheeky fcker.
Posted by: Rik e B, January 5, 2020, 10:36pm; Reply: 37
We need a yard dog 🐕 but I'm quite proud GTFC have never been a team for shithousery or the dark arts. And I'd like us to stay that way; a bit of gamesmanship seeing out games is fine but not pressuring the ref to send a player off unnecessarily or other deviant acts.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 19, 2020, 2:25am; Reply: 38
Quoted from Marinerz93

I used to like Ben Chapman, he didn't fcuk around.

Aye, bit like Dave Challinor.  Some boy he was.
Posted by: jaygy, January 19, 2020, 7:53am; Reply: 39

Just ban this guy from the site now....that's just the wrong thing to say on here
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 19, 2020, 8:47am; Reply: 40
Look at what I was responding to why don’t you.
Posted by: rancido, January 19, 2020, 8:48am; Reply: 41

Someone else mentioned they were expecting grief between the two of them.  Dunno, dunncare much.  

Then why post about it? The Ferrous Fornicators get a point and the Scunthorpe Village Idiot comes back!
Posted by: ginnywings, January 19, 2020, 9:48am; Reply: 42
If you stop giving him oxygen, he will die.  :X :X
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 19, 2020, 11:34am; Reply: 43
Erm, whilst I didn't post on here for a while there was a 3-4 page thread for my attention calling me all the names under the sun for not responding!   ;D
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 19, 2020, 11:35am; Reply: 44
Quoted from rancido

Then why post about it? The Ferrous Fornicators get a point and the Scunthorpe Village Idiot comes back!

I was posting prior to our heroic comeback point (a point more than 'Ollies' GY got) yesterday fella.  Never let the facts get in the way of a load of nonsense though!
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 19, 2020, 12:45pm; Reply: 45
Look at what I was responding to why don’t you.

What I posted was a test of your authenticity on January 5, 2020, 6:16pm and it took you until January 19, 2020, 2:25am to come back with a reply, despite being logged on here and posting multiple times in that time frame.

A real Scunt would have posted straight back that day but it took you 14 days, you are a troll and I have now exposed you as one, yet again you have been found out not knowing your excrement. You are not even a good troll, the banter you come up with is excrement, you are Colin Dumblebore.

Close down your account take a couple of months off to consider that the poor choices in your life have brought you to the point where you are a excrement troll and have nothing in your locker for banter. Also why your mum kicked you out and you have no friends, search yourself why you have become such a sad pathetic waste of skin whose only hope of redemption is that your organs are used after your death.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 19, 2020, 12:48pm; Reply: 46
Quoted from Marinerz93

What I posted was a test of your authenticity on January 5, 2020, 6:16pm and it took you until January 19, 2020, 2:25am to come back with a reply, despite being logged on here and posting multiple times in that time frame.

A real Scunt would have posted straight back that day but it took you 14 days, you are a troll and I have now exposed you as one, yet again you have been found out not knowing your excrement. You are not even a good troll, the banter you come up with is excrement, you are Colin Dumblebore.

Close down your account take a couple of months off to consider that the poor choices in your life have brought you to the point where you are a excrement troll and have nothing in your locker for banter. Also why your mum kicked you out and you have no friends, search yourself why you have become such a sad pathetic waste of skin whose only hope of redemption is that your organs are used after your death.

;D ;D ;D Just one more thing, sir, I asked my wife one time......

What is in your "locker for banter"?  Inbred "jokes" and stupid pictures / videos?   ;D ;D
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 19, 2020, 12:54pm; Reply: 47

;D ;D ;D Just one more thing, sir, I asked my wife one time......

What is in your "locker for banter"?  Inbred "jokes" and stupid pictures / videos?   ;D ;D

Oh please, you haven't got a wife or girlfriend, and wearing a rubber glove doesn't count as a girlfriend either, no matter what crayons you use to colour the glove.

More than likely you use prostitutes but then again I heard you were into pegging.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 19, 2020, 1:15pm; Reply: 48
Quoted from Marinerz93

Oh please, you haven't got a wife or girlfriend, and wearing a rubber glove doesn't count as a girlfriend either, no matter what crayons you use to colour the glove.

More than likely you use prostitutes but then again I heard you were into pegging.

One weird individual you.  Think your odd sexual references say more about you than me tbh.  
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 19, 2020, 1:27pm; Reply: 49

One weird individual you.  Think your odd sexual references say more about you than me tbh.  

You say it's weird but know what pegging is, looks to me I got it bang on the money, talking of money how much does that usually cost you.
Posted by: Chrisblor, January 19, 2020, 1:35pm; Reply: 50
Quoted from Marinerz93

Damn that's a bite and a half
Posted by: Ipswin, January 19, 2020, 1:49pm; Reply: 51
Quoted from Chrisblor

He's a bigger twit than Cammack
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 19, 2020, 1:50pm; Reply: 52
Quoted from Chrisblor

No, no, no.  I've been "exposed" by a (very) flawed genius.  Just had a rollocking off The Fentz after he finished his Oyster Soup starter.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 19, 2020, 1:53pm; Reply: 53
Quoted from Ipswin

He's a bigger twit than Cammack

And your a bigger misery guts than scrooge.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 19, 2020, 1:56pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from Marinerz93

You say it's weird but know what pegging is, looks to me I got it bang on the money, talking of money how much does that usually cost you.

You brought the subject of pegging up. I’d say that was an own goal.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 19, 2020, 2:13pm; Reply: 55
Quoted from KingstonMariner

You would say that wouldn't you.  ;)
Posted by: Henryscat, January 19, 2020, 4:19pm; Reply: 56

girl private

Banter Or not that is a girl private thing to say.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 19, 2020, 4:49pm; Reply: 57
Quoted from Henryscat

girl private

Banter Or not that is a girl private thing to say.

You are right, but I knew Pete M so lashed out.  It was a stupid thing to do.
Posted by: AussieMariner, January 19, 2020, 5:03pm; Reply: 58
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Jeeez you lot thanks - had to google that
God knows what sort of online ads I’m going to get now
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 19, 2020, 5:05pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from AussieMariner

Jeeez you lot thanks - had to google that
God knows what sort of online ads I’m going to get now

;D
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 19, 2020, 5:19pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from Marinerz93

;D

Why is that funny?  Freak.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 19, 2020, 5:27pm; Reply: 61

Why is that funny?  Freak.

Probably not funny to you because your mum has put parental lock on the family pc to stop you seeing all those pictures she posted the other night to that XXXXX website she hosts  ;D
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 19, 2020, 5:30pm; Reply: 62
Quoted from Marinerz93

Probably not funny to you because your mum has put parental lock on the family pc to stop you seeing all those pictures she posted the other night to that XXXXX website she hosts  ;D

Of course, how could I forget.  She died 1/9/2001.  I don't think anyone reading your twisted sex-obsessed posts would leave their children with you for a second, but on the plus side, your "banter-locker" must be full.   :-/
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 19, 2020, 5:43pm; Reply: 63

Of course, how could I forget.  I don't think anyone reading your twisted sex-obsessed posts would leave their children with you for a second, but on the plus side, your "banter-locker" must be full.   :-/

I'm not on a register like you so if someone wanted me to babysit their kids there is no legal reason why I couldn't. Additionally I don't talk to kids like I talk to some of the self proclaimed adults on here.  

My banter locker is always full, unlike your sex locker it seems it is like old mother Hubbards cupboard, still if you have that smell still stuck in your nostrils after all these years from when fat Barry shoved those fishy fingers up your nose in the locker room, that's what's probably put you off sex, that and the regular pegging from Maude in Ashby high street, and trolling on here is all you need, each to their own I suppose.
Posted by: Son of Cod, January 20, 2020, 1:35pm; Reply: 64
Make it stop.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, January 20, 2020, 3:53pm; Reply: 65
Quoted from Son of Cod
Make it stop.

No, don't.

Makes me feel better about my life.
Posted by: smokey111, January 20, 2020, 4:10pm; Reply: 66
Surely this has all gone a bit too far now.
Posted by: mariner91, January 20, 2020, 5:49pm; Reply: 67
Anyone else really uncomfortable reading most of these posts? Like watching a car crash in slow motion.
Posted by: Mendonca1995, January 21, 2020, 7:07am; Reply: 68
This thread’s gone from one t@sser to all about another
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 12:15am