Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Graham
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 138 Guests

The last message you viewed in this thread was reply number 28.

Graham

This thread currently has 7,497 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Manchester Mariner
December 10, 2019, 3:06pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Graham IS Mr Grimsby.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 31
jock dock tower
December 10, 2019, 3:34pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Whenever I think of the Town and get depressed, all I need to do is think of Graham, because he's bought a ray of sunshine into everyone's lives with his infectious love for the club. Even now, if I ever see him on an away trip there's that wonderful simile and a "Hello, Mister John...." Get well soon Graham, your club needs you. I echo the other sentiment as well about a visit from the players, if anything could make Graham better that'd do it.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 31
tarka
December 10, 2019, 4:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +890
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from denni266
The whole squad, backroom staff and Fenty and his muppets need to spend a week with Graham to see what  this club means to him and thousands of others.  Hoping his enthusiasm  rubs of on them all. He is MR Grimsby Town through and through  and has black and white blood in him

This comment is out of order. Like everyone else I hope Graham is OK and that this is only a minor setback but to use it as a stick to beat JF and anyone else at the club with is beneath contempt.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 22 - 31
Marinerz93
December 10, 2019, 10:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Get well soon big fella, great character to have around the club and his enthusiasm is infectious.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 31
December 10, 2019, 10:33pm
Guest User
Well I hope he's OK, ready to follow town again. I must declare my ignorance and say who is he. Still sendi g best wishes.
Reply: 24 - 31
denni266
December 10, 2019, 10:48pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +681
Gold Stars: 131
Quoted from tarka

This comment is out of order. Like everyone else I hope Graham is OK and that this is only a minor setback but to use it as a stick to beat JF and anyone else at the club with is beneath contempt.

It was not ment to be used to beat JF with try reading it again without twisting it.  I have known Graham since he was little and he is there greatest fan  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 31
GYinScuntland
December 10, 2019, 11:02pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,235
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from tarka

Brilliant, well done, there's always, always someone who'll take offence at whatever anyone says, all the time, at any opportunity.
Try reading the bloke's post again and putting it in context.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 31
PoutonStepover
December 10, 2019, 11:34pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +107
Gold Stars: 8
Best wishes Graham, proper Town legend!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 31
HertsGTFC
December 11, 2019, 12:30am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,892
Gold Stars: 225
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
Don't forget to get him a program on Saturday Dave.

Hope to see you back soon Graham.

I do remember when Dave got him a programme at Braintree once and Graham tried to sell it for £3.

GTFC means a lot to him and he means as much to us.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 31
dapperz fun pub
December 11, 2019, 8:23am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,865
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from tarka

I feel like I’ve been beaten with a stick every weekend for the last twenty years watching mostly dross
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Graham

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.