forza ivano
August 28, 2019, 4:43pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,173
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from marinerdazza
Agree that Cook seems to have "solved" our perceived midfield issue for the time being. I always saw him as a similar player to Sam Jones, so glad a space has been found for him.

I am still finding it difficult to get used to the fact we have so many genuine goal threats on the pitch. It's certainly allowing Hessenthaler to go about his game without having this thrown at him.

i have always remembered Nathan Jones assessment of him as the most talented player in the luton squad and his apparent frustration that he hadn't been able to find a role that really suited Cook. I'd love to know from Walsall fans where they played him, as he seems to have been most successful there
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 30
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Andy Kellet

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.