2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
horsforthmariner
June 19, 2019, 2:24pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,610
Gold Stars: 9
Scored 14 in 22 for Bromley on loan so I suspect he'll do well for Wrexham. He definitely had talent but to many games where he went missing.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
rancido
June 19, 2019, 7:20pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from psgmariner
I just thought he was rubbish.

As has been stated, he scored 14 goals in 22 appearances for Bromley only one level lower than us which is hardly " rubbish ". In fact if he had never played for us then with those stats I'm sure there would be a thread on here asking about if it would be worth MJ looking at him.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
psgmariner
June 19, 2019, 8:04pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Yep fair comment. He has done very well there.

I never saw him play for Bromley though so can only go on what I saw when he was with us.

Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
jamesgtfc
June 19, 2019, 9:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,956
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from psgmariner
Yep fair comment. He has done very well there.

I never saw him play for Bromley though so can only go on what I saw when he was with us.

I saw Hooper play for Bromley away at Hartlepool and he was terrible, kicking the ball out of the ground from 6 yards being his worst offence.

Imagine it is a case of money talks. Certainly last chance saloon for another chance in the league. If it doesn't work out at Wrexham he could be searching for a day job next summer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Whitmore and Hooper

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.